Colossus vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal
http://img71.exs.cx/img71/5518/whoo.jpg
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/1923/colossus034.gif http://img49.exs.cx/img49/8877/venom-crawl.gif

Kontraz
collossus can do some pretty mean physical damage, but with venom's insanely fast healing factor, and collossus not being able to manipulate the symbiote's weaknesses (fire and sonics) then this one goes to venom.

Nataku8188
Venom isn't strong enough to hurt Colossus, this goes to Colossus.

Linkalicious
This is very similar to the fights:

Venom vs. Hulk
Venom vs. Juggernaut

in that, Venom is much quicker and able to get off many more hits than his opponent (though not shown in the Juggs match up)...but the fact of the matter is....Venom's blows are not all that effective.

Collossus wins...because eventually he gets his hands on Venom...and that's all she wrote.

juggernaut74
I agree once colossus get his hands on venom this party is over. Hell snap his neck like he did to riptide. Even with a healing factor he wont survive that.

crazyspinz
ya, colossus is 100+ now, and even though venom is fast, there is nothing he could do, and one hit venom is gone

Solidarsenal
Venom has Spidey's speed and agility plus he's stronger. I can see him throwing colossus through buildings.

Arachnoidfreak
at class 11, Venom wont do whit to collosus, who is class 100 at least. it really doesnt matter how fast he is.

crazyspinz
that was a joke right?

crazyspinz
and still, buildings arent big enuf to hurt colossus

Beyonder
Battle remove is Venom's only hope. It's going to take hours or more if Venom can keep a good distance. Venom's Class 11 so he can easy web Colossus and throw him about. It won't do much but he can piss Colossus off enough to quit after realizing it be a waste of time to continue.

lightaxe
yea i dont see venom doing much against collosuss i mean one hit and even though its not sonic itd still knock him out.

Evangel94
Colosus with relative ease.

crazyspinz
piss off?, id say annoy at best, and colossus inst slow, he does have enhanced reflexes, not as fast as venom but mutch faster than normal people, colossus wouldnt just stand there, he could catch a web, pull venom in and beat him like a ragdoll

Nataku8188
More like a red-headed stepchild.

crazyspinz
shwa?

Cosmo Kramer
Venom would lose yes, but if it were Carnage things would differ.

crazyspinz
no it wouldnt

Kontraz
i'm guessing all of you are forgetting that venom's "skin" or whatever is toxic, and seeing as collossus (while in reg. continuity, NOT ultimate) still breathes oxygen and has "gooey" insides, he can be killed through the fumes...

Cosmo Kramer
What makes you so sure? I mean, Carnage could seep into Collosus!

wrathofachilles
First of all things would not be different if it were Carnage. Why do people not understand that Carnage is weaker than Venom? He has consistently been kicked around by Venom and is not nearly as experienced. As for this battle, it's a bit odd, because Venom has the capability of taking down characters way out of his league. While Colossus can overpower Venom with relative ease, yes, Venom can suffocate Colossus with relative ease. It really depends on the writing.

Tron
I thought Colossus didn't need to breathe while in steel form.

KharmaDog
He doesn't need to breath while in steel form. Venom becomes a black splotch on the ground in this one.

who?-kid
Colossus. Too strong, too tough for Venom.

Venom has a chance if he uses his brains, but he's not known for his intelligence.

wrathofachilles
Oh ok, I don't know much about Colossus really. If he doesn't need to breathe then yeah, Venom's screwed.

Beyonder
Where did you get this from?

crazyspinz

piss off?, id say annoy at best, and colossus inst slow, he does have enhanced reflexes, not as fast as venom but mutch faster than normal people, colossus wouldnt just stand there, he could catch a web, pull venom in and beat him like a ragdoll

Catch webbing? Gee, I didn't know Colossus that fast! Next thing you know, he'll be all grown up and catching bullets like his hero Superman. Colossus ain't that fast or agile. Colossus can't wallcrawl, even if he smashes the building or target Venom would be off of that by then. Venom would eventually piss this B!tch off.

Nataku8188
LMAO

Carnage is stronger then Venom AND spider-man combined. Here's the proof;

KharmaDog
From the marvel directory:

"In the past he has exhibited a minimal or nonexistent need to breathe while in his armored state."

wrathofachilles
That's the only Carnage issue you've read isn't it? If you kept up with the character you would know several things: 1, that was a matter of both Venom and Spider-Man underestimating Carnage's strength rather than utilizing their combined power effectively. 2, Carnage's strength decreased shortly after he became acclimated to his symbiote and his powers became more stabilized. 3, Venom absorbed the Carnage symbiote and added his strength to his own, effectively making Venom nearly twice as strong as before. 4, Carnage' strength was not a major ability considering he wasn't intelligent enough to use it against his foes. Venom is the superior fighter, always has been, and whipped his ass consistently in their confrontations. Spider-Man actually had to save Carnage's life because Venom was beating him so badly.

Linkalicious
untrue.

Carnage is physically stronger than Venom, his suit is more versatile, and more durable.

But Venom is a brawler. he doesn't use his brains, he uses his fists. He'd go toe to toe with his son all day everyday....even if he kept getting his butt kicked.

as for all the idiots claiming one punch would knock Venom out, or Colossus would just break Venom's neck.

Get Real.

Venom is a much tougher opponent than that and has faced much much deadlier opponents than Colossus. He would lose the fight, but he would never be such a push over.

Mane
Word. cool

i hate seeing people dumb Venom down.

wrathofachilles
You haven't read confrontations with them then. Venom WINS their fights. Period. He just does. Carnage doesn't use brains anymore than Venom does. As for the strength, again, no. Venom is stronger than Carnage, it has been illustrated as such in recent match-ups. Venom absorbed Carnage's strength. I don't recall the issue number and I'm not looking it up, but it's the way it is.

Linkalicious
wrath...PROVE what you say. Or accept the proof that's been given to you.

Venom has NEVER been stronger than Carnage. Carnage has ALWAYS taken on both Spiderman and Venom to a stalemate.

When Venom goes one-on-one with Carnage he ends up beaten near to death, captured, tortured...and THEN because he's a GOOD GUY....he finds a way to win in the end.

Carnage could have killed Venom easily over 5 times by now. But then there would be no Venom...

Linkalicious
Example of Venom using his speed and agility against similar opponents

http://img101.exs.cx/img101/1367/DSC278.th.jpg

Example of Venom not getting knocked out in one punch...(first posted pic is the next page after the uppercut)

http://img76.exs.cx/img76/8495/DSC00276.th.jpg

wrathofachilles
You haven't given any proof whatsoever. Hulk kicking Venom's ass is common sense, and in no way supports your claim. Venom has consistently beaten Carnage--in Maximum Carnage, in Carnage Unleashed, and in recent match-ups with the 'new' Carnage. That's just a simple fact. Period. I don't need to 'prove' it because it's already there. That and the fact that I don't have a fancy digital camera. You haven't read much of Spider-Man lately, thus you don't know what you're talking about when you claim Carnage is stronger. Venom absorbed the Carnage symbiote! That's a fact, not an argument.

wrathofachilles
By the way, what issue is that of Hulk fighting Venom?

Linkalicious
ohhhh boy this should be fun, let me go get my Maximum Carnage comics, Carnage Unleashed, and the ORIGINAL Carnage appearance. and let me post some pics of Venom getting handled by Carnage. brb.

and Nataku8188 posted a VERY relavent picture a couple of posts up.

it's THAT Venom vs. Hulk comic I was telling you about. I'll take a pic of THAT too.

and i didn't post those pics of Hulk vs. Venom for you...it was to back up my claim that Venom could out move Colossus, and that he was more durable than a one hit knock out.

wrathofachilles
You don't need to post pictures of them, I have all those issues. Venom was tortured when the entire 'Carnage Team' was together. In Chapter 14 he was getting his ass handed to him and Spidey had to save him. Plus I have to go anyway so I won't be here to see the pictures you posted *that I already have anyway* but I know you're only doing it to show off your new camera, so go ahead.

Besides, again, Venom absorbed Carnage's symbiote and added his strength to his own. Plus he beat the hell out of the Sinister Six, I think Venom is virtually the strongest Spidey villain out there.

Kontraz
this is actually true. Venom absorbed carnage's strength, and it was added on to his own. The new carnage is slightly weaker than the original. Carnage, however, is still the better fighter, much faster, and has more fighting abilities at his disposal.

Kontraz
also, in max carnage, carnage was still "young" in terms of symbiotes, and when they are first born, they are at their physical peak. Since then his power has declined drastically and he and venom are MUCH closer in battles now (they both win about half the time now).

wrathofachilles
By the way, by stronger I mean 'best,' not actually 'strongest.' That would be Rhino.

As for Carnage being a better fighter, he's not, that's my point. He keeps getting his ass kicked. Faster? Yes. More abilities? Obviously. But not a better fighter. He's more haphazard and chaotic.

Kontraz
where does rhino come in???

Solidarsenal
Green Goblin could kick his symbiote ass

crazyspinz
doc oc is even stronger than venom, spidey also fought dr doom, and he kicks total ass

Linkalicious
Carnage was in a psychologically weakened state in that fight. For christ sakes he ran to a cemetary in order to dig up his mother...roll eyes (sarcastic)

and Carnage was whipping on Venom until Spiderman webbed Carnage in the eyes. Carnage even lashed out at the end, but Black Cat came to the rescue with a kick to the back.

Good reference though...

Amazing Spiderman 362 WHILE both were in top physical and mental condition

http://img95.exs.cx/img95/3249/DSC00278.th.jpg

Amazing SPiderman 363 STILL both in top form

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/4741/DSC297.th.jpg

do you actually have ANY proof that symbiotes are at their peak when they are young? Because what it sounds like...is your opinion...which is far from a fact.

and by all means. please name a couple of battles where Venom has successfully laid a whooping on Carnage without some sort of outside interference...

Solidarsenal
Yes he does but he's a Fantastic Four villain

Solidarsenal
Carnage is stronger then I thought...

Linkalicious
Venom being able to absorb Carnage is poor writing...

That's like comparing Ultimate Carnage to the Tsunami version of Venom.

the 2nd picture is from their first meeting ever...and Carnage was the one tearing up Venom.

They just dull Carnage up to make it more of a match up...Interestin how Venom has never gotten weaker, yet Carnage has...

don'tcha think?

Solidarsenal
No.

Kontraz
the venom vs carnage series. the first fight, carnage won. 2nd fight, venom won. And throughout the issues, there are several mentionings of how symbiotes are strongest when they are young.

uQifg2WV
one time i thought

wrathofachilles
First of all, Spidey got his ass handed to him by Doom, and Doom's not really a Spider-Man villain. Secondly, Doctor Octopus is not stronger than Venom. Not even close. As for Green Goblin, that would be a very interesting battle. I bet you the writers have thought of that but they're not sure to whom to give the win so that's why they've avoided it. Venom has fought practically all of Spidey's major villains except the Goblins, probably for the very reason the writers don't know who to pick.

The stronger when they're young theory has no actual valid fact, but it is an educated theory because that is how they are represented. It hasn't been stated that it's the case, but it has been written in a way where it could be construed in that manner. Yeah Carnage was in a weakened psychological state, but he was in top physical shape. He's always nuts! He was just slightly moreso this time. If you think about it objectively, Venom usually has the upper hand in their battles where Spider-Man is NOT there. He was losing in 362, losing in most of the Maximum Carnage storyline, winning in Spider-Man Unlimited 2 while Spidey wasn't around, and in the Venom limited series. Something about Spider-Man seems to get in Venom's way I think. That's not just my view, that's actually how it seems to be written, purposefully or not.
Anyway, poor writing or not *most writing nowadays is poor writing* it happened, and Venom is superior to Carnage now.

Solidarsenal
That would be an awesome fight, the symbiotes against the goblins

uQifg2WV
honestly not really unless it were Venom Vs. The Green Goblins and The Hobgoblins and Demogoblin

masterbruce
Colossus is stronger and more durable, but Venom is more agile and versatile, who takes it?

braz
err colossus would crush venom like a bug

masterbruce
err venom would not just stand there to be crushed

Scoobless
Venom is faster than Colossus so C might not score any decent hits.... V is also a lot nastier and very resourceful.... i think he could take it

braz
ok, well lets say theyre fighting in an arena...face to face to eachother, opposite corners, no resources....no way to escape....yea when colossus gets his hands on venom, hes dead

Maestro
Colossus won't touch venom, Venom is probably on par or even faster than spiderman.

xmarksthespot
But what would Venom actually do to Colossus that would actually put him out of commission.

Maestro
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But what would Venom actually do to Colossus that would actually put him out of commission.

Well he can go into a camouflage mode, which is pretty similiar to the predators version, so that could give him a edge.

xmarksthespot
Edge... to do...?

jrodslam
Edge... to do...?

Was thinking the same thing.

Maestro
Edge... to do...?

Get up close and use the symbiote to bond with him for a brief moment so that it causes colossus to feel the pain that it has caused throughout the time it's been bonded with eddie brock, and maybe cause colossus to revert back to his human form, which venom can take advantage of while he's vulnerable. Thereotically its possible, dunno if it would work on colossus though as carnage did it to ben reilly.

xmarksthespot
Whether he can bond with Colossus organic steel form is speculative. He definitely can't bond with his organic rage form. laughing out loud

Maestro
Whether he can bond with Colossus organic steel form is speculative. He definitely can't bond with his organic rage form. laughing out loud

Well technically he doesn't need to bond with him, he could send a part of the symbiote up his nose or in his ears which he would get access to his brain.

xmarksthespot
I've always wondered if big C's brain also becomes organic steel/rage like the rest of his tissue.

Maestro
Well if it doesn't, bye bye colossus.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Maestro
Well technically he doesn't need to bond with him, he could send a part of the symbiote up his nose or in his ears which he would get access to his brain.

Colossus does not breathe while in armored form. There are no slits in the nose. I think the ears as well(dont quote me). The only way Venom can get inside is through the mouth i believe.

wannabe
Colossus won't touch venom, Venom is probably on par or even faster than spiderman.
Stronger than pre-Queen Spiderman...yes!
Faster than any Spiderman...very doubtful!
...which is made of organic steel (or RAGE, x), so...?

xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/iammadeofrage.jpg

colossus17
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/iammadeofrage.jpg

**** YEAH!

Wickerman
I've always wondered if big C's brain also becomes organic steel/rage like the rest of his tissue.

There's been no evidence AFAIK to support otherwise. On the other hand, he's been damaged severely while in armored form, but was alright. The fact that Magneto could heal his wounds (the internal ones) implies that his organs, everything turns to Organic Steel.......as weird as that may seem erm

As for the match.....depends on the environment i'd say, but unless they're inside a very small dome/room, i don't see C catching Venom, and i don't see Venom being able to hurt C in any way so i'd say stalemate messed

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by colossus17
**** YEAH!
laughing out loud Somehow you always manage to say that immediately after I post that pic.

Creshosk
Here's a Ragevatar:

Wickerman
Originally posted by Creshosk
Here's a Ragevatar:

While the pages themselves are cool, that avatar assuming you don't know the entire picture is pretty freaky.....makes me think of colossus in a men's room in Tijuana Mexico after too many Tacos laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Creshosk
Originally posted by Wickerman
While the pages themselves are cool, that avatar assuming you don't know the entire picture is pretty freaky.....makes me think of colossus in a men's room in Tijuana Mexico after too many Tacos laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Wickerman

Now i'm waiting for it to say "Your mother is here with us" and start vomiting a la Exorcist

sad

~wickerman~

Creshosk
Now i'm waiting for it to say "Your mother is here with us" and start vomiting a la Exorcist

sad

~wickerman~

xmarksthespot
It's still not as creepy as the robot avatar.

Creshosk
It's still not as creepy as the robot avatar. lol, which robot avatar? Mine?

Wickerman

You are one sick modafocka laughing lol laughing out loud

~wickerman~

Inspectah Deck
Edge... to do...?

Since Venom is almost a shapeshifter he can go into Colossus body

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Since Venom is almost a shapeshifter he can go into Colossus body And?
lol, which robot avatar? Mine? Yes, the creepy evil robot.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Since Venom is almost a shapeshifter he can go into Colossus body

How? Not through eyes, nose. I think ears as well. Only chance would be the mouth. Good luck.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by jrodslam
How? Not through eyes, nose. I think ears as well. Only chance would be the mouth. Good luck.

laughing Venom can do that

And?
Yes, the creepy evil robot.

What ever he can do

broly112
eh all dipshits colossus would rip venom throat P.S venom would not run from Colossus

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by broly112
eh all dipshits colossus would rip venom throat P.S venom would not run from Colossus

Shut up noob

Creshosk
You are one sick modafocka laughing lol laughing out loud

~wickerman~ angel_not

Yes, the creepy evil robot. evil face

Inspectah Deck
That avatar is hot

Venom Dude No.1
Hmm I think I'm going with Venom here because, I must admit, Collosus has a bit of an advantage here. However, I still believe that Venom can take him. Why?

1st- Venom has something that Collosus doesn't: 'Spider Sense'.

2nd- Despite his bulk, Venom is an agile guy. Not as agile as Spidey, but probably much more so than Collosus.

Combining these two pieces of info, It's not very easy att all for Collosus to get a direct hit in. Venom also has webing that can slow down Collosus a little.

But Collosus is a whole lot stronger than Venom, 70 tons right? Venom is just class 25. Juggernaut is alot stronger than Collosus and when Juggsie fought venom in The Madness part 1 juggy brutally beat Venom but Venom barely died of that so Collosus wont kill venom so easily.

One possible way for Collosus to kill Venom is by exploiting venom's weaknesses: Fire and Sonics and using his strength thats a way for him to beat venom

I still think Venom wins 7/10 or 6/10

DarkCrawler
Colossus is way past 70.

soujaboy09
I like this thread; In the Venom Carnage argument in the Ultimate Continuity Venom is stronger, but in 616 The two's strength are about the same while Toxin is stronger than both.

As for Venom vs Colossus even Though Venom is one of my fav's Colossus takes this one because(1)Colossus is in the Class 100 power lv while Venom is in class 11, once Colossus gets his hands on Venom the match doesn't last two much longer and.(2) Venom may be fast, but by no means does that mean Colossus is slow. Colossus reflexes are higher in his steel form than his regular form I mean his reflexes have to grow if he wants to move in his steel form, because his wieght at least doubles.

Venom Dude No.1
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Colossus is way past 70. http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/colossus.htm

According to that site it says that Collosus strength level is 70, if he is way past that, where did you get it from?

soujaboy09
Wikipedia the new updated one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29

http://www.answers.com/topic/colossus-comics?gwp=19

there you go this is where I got it from.

Venom Dude No.1
ok I checked it out, right he is way past 70

DrDoom101
Venom wins. Why? Because he can beat spiderman who beat Thor and Firelord. And since Firelord is herald-level, that means Spidey is above heralds. So hes around Galactus-level. And since Thor scared off Galactus in one of his comics, that means SPidey must be above Galactus. So Venom should be around LT level.

soujaboy09
Thats about the dumbest thing I have ever heard, please don't say something that dumb again.

DrDoom101
im sorry im drunk rite now. I drank too much brewsky

DrDoom101
heres evidence
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t383651.html

soujaboy09
evidense of what, I think you need to stay off the pipe.

moshtitan
hahahahahahaha, im going with collosus.

UltimateIronman
venoms cool but cullossess would win

jinzin
yeah I'd have to say the master of rage takes venom down here... as far as I know... his insides solidify and he doesn't need oxygen or anything... so tendrils are out... and while venom's packing some decent strength it's not really enough to put collosus down while collosus can't really say the same about venom.. no

outarddwarf
venom knows how to take a beating, the whole time juggernaut was whomping him he taunted the shit out of Juggsy. That is the way to go, if you can't go out on top then be as rude to your oppressor as possible.

jinzin
Originally posted by outarddwarf
venom knows how to take a beating, the whole time juggernaut was whomping him he taunted the shit out of Juggsy. That is the way to go, if you can't go out on top then be as rude to your oppressor as possible.

lol..seriously....

soujaboy09
Colossus isn't as dumb as Juggernaut, and Venom better watch his mouth or the rage will grow.

jinzin
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Colossus isn't as dumb as Juggernaut, and Venom better watch his mouth or the rage will grow.

he also isn't as strong or durable as juggernaught either... not that it matters.. but still...

venom101
which one would win?

grey fox
Colossus with ease.

diabloman
i hate to say this but im man enough to admit it. i say colossus wins this one

Sam Z
And this thread was done before...

Soss
Haha.
Colossus handles Venom no problem.

blind faith
Yeah cool battle. It's two of my favorite characters!!!

Anyway, the master of Rage will take this one but after a long, tough fight.

Venom's got Spidey's speed and agility plus he's stronger, he is like class 25, at least so he will put up a good fight by avoiding Collosus punches, but still Collosus will take him since he has better fighting skills, he is also more intelligent too and he isn't very slow actually since his reflexes are a bit better than a human, but the fact remains that Venom doesn't possess enough strength to KO Collosus and eventually Collosus will get his hands on Venom and he will beat Venom.

Collosus would win 7 or 8/10 IMO

Big Sexy
It depends on the version. If this is Colossus when he was a teen and Venom during the madness sag than I say Venom

If this is current Colossus then well Venoms threw

diabloman
venom wins if hes fighting peter. but once he turns into colossus. byby venom.

blind faith
Originally posted by Big Sexy
It depends on the version. If this is Colossus when he was a teen and Venom during the madness sag than I say Venom

If this is current Colossus then well Venoms threw well I agree there too actually, Venom the madness handed Juggs his ass so that Juggs ran away. But current Collosus wins.

diabloman
Originally posted by blind faith
well I agree there too actually, Venom the madness handed Juggs his ass so that Juggs ran away. But current Collosus wins. one of my fav. bookshttp://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4535/venomvsjuggy5wc.jpg

Sam Z

If this is current Colossus then well Venoms threw

I never understood why people talk about Venom from the madness as if he were different character.

blind faith
Originally posted by diabloman
one of my fav. bookshttp://img398.imageshack.us/img398/4535/venomvsjuggy5wc.jpg yeah it was quite good even if it was a little PIS, altough I didn't really like the artwork, it would have been alot better if Mark Bagley, for example, had drawn it, or Todd McFarlane.

diabloman
Originally posted by Sam Z
I never understood why people talk about Venom from the madness as if he were different character. he looks a little different

Sam Z
Originally posted by diabloman
he looks a little different

Different artwork but it is still the same Venom.

diabloman
yeah it was quite good even if it was a little PIS, altough I didn't really like the artwork, it would have been alot better if Mark Bagley, for example, had drawn it, or Todd McFarlane. i agree there big time with the artwork. i went to kinkos see if they can make a poster of that page. but it would look like shit if they made it bigger. cause if u zoom in u can see some dots.

roughrider
Venom is out of his league here. Colossus wins.

Lethal_Rise
I actually learned to like venom, and he's become one of my fav characters, but collosus is still stronger and more durable. Venom'd give collosus hell before going down.

The Fake Macoy
As everyone else has said, Colossus wins this one.

snoopdogg
Colossus wins this.

Big Sexy
Now that I think about, Does colossus have any opening on his body such as his nose, eyes, or ears. Thats a perfect opening for venom to attack him from the inside . I think Venom can pull this off

Tron
Now that I think about, Does colossus have any opening on his body such as his nose, eyes, or ears. Thats a perfect opening for venom to attack him from the inside . I think Venom can pull this off

Colossus' body turns metal on the inside and out, so it wouldn't really matter.

Metalmanx

Doesn't matter. Colossus doesn't breathe/eat/drink while transformed. Going into his mouth/ears/nose will prove futile on Venom's part.

Colossus wins this with ease. 10/10.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Doesn't matter. Colossus doesn't breathe/eat/drink while transformed. Going into his mouth/ears/nose will prove futile on Venom's part.

Colossus wins this with ease. 10/10.

How will going in his ears prove fuitile no expression

He still can hear and as it has been proven, his ears are a large weakness of his (astonishing x-men #15)

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22

He still can hear and as it has been proven, his ears are a large weakness of his (astonishing x-men #15) They are saying that his brain, ears and inner organs are all as tough as his outside shell and are not neccessary for him to live on. I have never heard of that with Colossus though. Meaning hes just as a statue on the inside and out with nothing working which I find suspect.

Metalmanx
They are saying that his brain, ears and inner organs are all as tough as his outside shell and are not neccessary for him to live on. I have never heard of that with Colossus though. Meaning hes just as a statue on the inside and out with nothing working which I find suspect.

He's basically a living, solid statue of steel with a mind and the ability to talk. Don't go trying to figure it out, it's comics.

He doesn't need bodily functions when transformed. So, he stomps Venom.

snoopdogg
Colossus does have organs, bones, blood, etc. but they all turn to steel. His inside is every bit as tough as his skin.

Up In Flames

Venom's got Spidey's speed and agility plus he's stronger, he is like class 25,

actually, he's a class 11...

Apolloknight
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus does have organs, bones, blood, etc. but they all turn to steel. His inside is every bit as tough as his skin.

I have never heard this either, do you have proof? Also, Up in Flames, Venom is ALOT stronger then spider man, he is at the very least class 25. Please dont go off Marvel Directory, it can be highly inaccurate.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Apolloknight
I have never heard this either, do you have proof? Also, Up in Flames, Venom is ALOT stronger then spider man, he is at the very least class 25. Please dont go off Marvel Directory, it can be highly inaccurate. Trust me on this. I have scans but don't have time to post them.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grimm22

He still can hear and as it has been proven, his ears are a large weakness of his (astonishing x-men #15) huh That wasn't sound. That was a massive amount of stored kinetic energy, which he foolishly imparted on Sebastian Shaw.

And yes Colossus does become completely organic steel, Magneto once used his magnetism to 'operate' on him.

Mr.V
Aye, i have the "operating" issue. When Colossus gets nearly killed and falls ontop of pyslocke and Magneto has to fix him? this is during Magneto's leadership of the school right? wink yeah i got that. stick out tongue

snoopdogg
I have never heard this either, do you have proof? Also, Up in Flames, Venom is ALOT stronger then spider man, he is at the very least class 25. Please dont go off Marvel Directory, it can be highly inaccurate. This scan says he has steel bones.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossustakintheheat.jpg

Here he says he is solid steel.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/Colossusunc131.jpg

Jyppe
Colossus 9/10 (Last one's PIS victory)

Venom is faster, Colossus is more durable and stronger.. Colossus doesn't need to drink, eat, sleep or breathe while in his metal form. I doubt there's anything Venom could do to him. Well maybe he could plug his tendrils to Colossus brain, but he's entirely made of the organic steel. I'm sure his brains arent as tough as his skin and muscles. (His eyes can withstand "only" a .45 cp shot). But, how easily is one going to get so close to Colossus without getting PIMP slapped.

I'm quite sure Venom could take few of his hits, but eventually he's going down, hard.

Oh yeah. venom's lot stronger than 11 tons, hell, he's even stronger than 25 tons. He lifted a bulldozer easily , which are in 40 ton range. And, this was before his 2 upgrades.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by snoopdogg
This scan says he has steel bones.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossustakintheheat.jpg

Here he says he is solid steel.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/Colossusunc131.jpg

Ill take the proof that his bones are made of steel, but his organs, Just because he says he is Solid Steel doesn't mean he is. How many people in comics have said they are invincible or unbeatable, is it really true?

I heard, cant remember the source, that his organs become harder but not as resistant as his skin.

HisMajestyAC43
i may be completely wrong, but didnt colossus get a weapon x upgrade. what did that do?

Grimm22
huh That wasn't sound. That was a massive amount of stored kinetic energy, which he foolishly imparted on Sebastian Shaw.

And yes Colossus does become completely organic steel, Magneto once used his magnetism to 'operate' on him.

Still a sonic clap right on his ears should put Colossus down for the count erm

Well at least Ultimate Colossus stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Ill take the proof that his bones are made of steel, but his organs, Just because he says he is Solid Steel doesn't mean he is. How many people in comics have said they are invincible or unbeatable, is it really true?

I heard, cant remember the source, that his organs become harder but not as resistant as his skin. Why would his bones turn to steel and not his organs? His eyes turn to steel and eyes are a organ.

His flesh and blood turns to steel. His whole body turns to steel as has been said many times in comics.

blind faith
I like Venom and I like Collosus too.

But Collosus is the man between them two.

Not that I think Venom is just gonna lie down and give up but he will eventually go down.

Bentley
Current Venom against Colossus, no thunderclap. Who wins?

(Can Colossus even do thunderclaps?)

the_satan32
Well if it's current Venom I think he would win since he's faster and more agile than Colossus and can hurt him ( Scorpion/Venom is class 75 right)

Metalmanx
Does sound still hurt Venom? If so, thunderclaps would definitely win the match for Colossus.

If not? Stalemate.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>