Revan Vs Kmc Haters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kotor3
Location KMC Forum

WHO WINS?

Eminence
KMC Haters, always.

Lord Lucien
Always and forever. Or at least until something that establish Revan's feats and abilities is made.

Elite Hunter
Spite, HATERS FTW.

A fanboy comeback would be:"Revan iz teh heart of teh force!!!" or "He never fell to teh darkzide!!!"

Slash_KMC
He actually never did fall to the darkside, and he is the heart of the force. He beat Malak with a lightsaber because it was seen in that guy's vision. Plus he never shows his face, he must be pretty powerful. Another plus, he banged Bastila, because apparently they had a kiddie together. Oh, and he was the numero uno of his era, I guess that's a pretty impressive feat. You anti-Revan douche bags.

This place needs some underdogs, or it would get boring pretty fast.

mattatom
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
He actually never did fall to the darkside, and he is the heart of the force. He beat Malak with a lightsaber because it was seen in that guy's vision. Plus he never shows his face, he must be pretty powerful. Another plus, he banged Bastila, because apparently they had a kiddie together. Oh, and he was the numero uno of his era, I guess that's a pretty impressive feat. You anti-Revan douche bags.

This place needs some underdogs, or it would get boring pretty fast.

Nicely done, also I bought his faceplate since it is "teh epiccest".

ares834
Revan is da greatest kotor era so more powerful den da movies era revan kill sith dat make emporer look like a baby revan is da heart of da force kreia says plus he kill malak and mandalore and he never fell to da darkside he only pretending. he killl luke easy he greatest sith and jedi of all time and could beat all the movie characters at da same time plus he no both da sides of da force

reven for evr!!11!!11

Janus Marius
Dude, Revan wins because he's black. Get it straight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.