Better Off Ted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saintsaucey
The show was pretty un-funny. It didn't seem smart and quippy at all like I thought it was. It was basically a drag. I really wanted to enjoy the show but it looked like a flop to me. Did anyone else watch it? Did they enjoy it?

saintsaucey
I'm, not sure if it gets past that.

Basically the lead character works for this large company that does many many things and has scientist's in its employ. The guy is divorced and has a little girl. His boss is an ice queen played by Mrs Ellen Degeneres and they do all sorts of wacky stuff like freezing one of the scientists despite the fact that he has a wife. He gets accidentally thawed out when they accidentally knock over the cryo tank and he goes back to work but can't flinch any more and randomly screams. so they want to fire him. It's really all kinds of stupid.

saintsaucey
I got to admit this episode is really funny. I retract my previous statement.

saintsaucey
Sorry cross posting from another forum. I am watching it now. Pretty funny show after the first episode. Anyone else here watch it.

ariwin
I like this show a lot. The two scientists and Portia de Rossi are my favorites.

BruceSkywalker
I've only watched a show or two and it is a pretty funny show

saintsaucey
I'm sad that it is already over for the season. I really hope the show gets picked up for a second season. And I really hope if I ever go work there that they give me a Greenbay Packer's Cubicle

kodak
good show, i liked it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.