Tony Montana versus Hudson....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Tony Montana

hioi6hYjy8k

VERSUS

Hudson, from"Aliens"

_34U9zqHlPc

Battle takes place in an empty nightclub, well lit. Both combatants have the rifles they used in their movies, Scarface the M-16 with grenade launcher, Hudson the M41A 10-mm Pulse Rifle. Scarface is all jacked up on coke, and Hudson, just as in the movie "Aliens", is running on adrenaline, in berzerker mode. Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Anyone?

Sadako of Girth
Hudson in approximately 6 seconds when Montana is torn literally in half with Pulse rifle rounds, then the under and over grenade launcher is the explosive coup de grace.

No matter HOW high you are on Coke, being physically forcibly seperated from your lower body and blown into little bits might still be able to kill you.

Rogue Jedi
I am going with Hudson, but hey, Tony might get off a lucky grenade shot.

Sadako of Girth
It'd have to be his 1st and only shot.

Hudson has the advantage of thick Body armour too.

Not that Montana wears it in Scarface, but Hudson's rounds are light armour piercing rounds, and would most likely go through 1980s standard vests.

Rogue Jedi
Love that scene with Hudson.

Sadako of Girth
Every second of Aliens is screen gold.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Every second of Aliens is screen gold.

Another rare movie in movie history when part two was either better or on par with the first.

Godfather II
Evil Dead II
Superman II
Wrath Of Khan
Spider-man 2

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Another rare movie in movie history when part two was either better or on par with the first.

Godfather II
Evil Dead II
Superman II
Wrath Of Khan
Spider-man 2 QFT....I cant believe we are all in agreement haermm

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard

Godfather II
Evil Dead II
Superman II
Wrath Of Khan
Spider-man 2

Absolutely.
And "Empire"...!! yes

Mairuzu
I agree with everyone in here no expression

uh.... thread closed?

Sadako of Girth
Not yet, judging by the fact I can still post this:

"Polar bear poop, dude."

Mairuzu
drylaugh

I love lost

Sadako of Girth
Best show ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.