SBP runs the Gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
If Superboy Prime can defeat his opponents he can take their weapons or powers.

so which weapons does he keep and how far does he get?

1 Captian America (sheild) and Wolverine (Muramasa Blade).

2 WWH and Beta Ray Bill (Storm Breaker)

3 Wonderwoman(Braclets,tiara, gauntlets, lasso) and Superman Blue

4 Green Lantern Hal and Kyle(rings) and Sentry and Martian Manhunter

5 Captian Marvel(power stack)/Black Adam WW3/ Juggernaut(Gem)

6 Flash (speed Force) and Morg(waters of life and power cosmic)

7 The Keeper(PC and Q bands) and Cyborg Superman(10 rings)

8 Thanos/ Rune King Thor with Destroyer Armor(armor and odin force)

9 Reed Richards(power gem)/ Namor (time gem)/ Ironman (reality gem)

10 Black Bolt(space gem)/ Xavier (mind Gem)/ Dr. Strane(soul gem)

11 Hourman 1M(Worlogog)/batman 1M/ Superman 1M/ superman prime

12 Darksied(AlE) and Spectre and Phantom Stranger

13 Living Tribunal

so how far does he get and what weapons does he use to do it?

Rage.Of.Olympus
If he gets Stormbreaker, does that mean, the power that gets added to Beta Ray Bill is added to him?

Meaning he doesn't just use it as a weapon, the Power of Thor gets added to his own?

Enyalus
Stops at nine.

xJLxKing
1-Shield. PASSES
2-Storm Breaker. PASSES
3-Lasso. PASSES
4-RING. PASSES
5-GEM. Passes
6-SF. PASSES
7-PC and Q bands. PASSES
8-ARMOR. PASSES
9-Reality Gem. PASSES
10-Soul gem-PASSES
11-STOPS for sure

If he gets to take all their equipment and not choose one, then he might get to 13.

Doom and Gloom
Stops cold at 8

Galan007
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
11 Hourman 1M(Worlogog)/batman 1M/ Superman 1M/ superman prime Prime gets here, then is erased from existence upon seeing his future self.

It's a fact. Watch Back to the Future. ermm

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Prime gets here, then is erased from existence upon seeing his future self.
Prime would form the Infinity Gauntlet and beat the piss outta himself. uhuh

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by xJLxKing
1-Shield. PASSES
2-Storm Breaker. PASSES
3-Lasso. PASSES
4-RING. PASSES
5-GEM. Passes
6-SF. PASSES
7-PC and Q bands. PASSES
8-ARMOR. PASSES
9-Reality Gem. PASSES
10-Soul gem-PASSES
11-STOPS for sure

If he gets to take all their equipment and not choose one, then he might get to 13.

Care to explain how SBP passes 8 or 9 for that matter?

shokosugi
1-Shield. PASSES
2-Storm Breaker. PASSES
3-Lasso. PASSES
4-RING. PASSES
5-GEM. Passes
6-SF. PASSES
7-PC and Q bands. PASSES
8-ARMOR. PASSES
9-Reality Gem. PASSES
10-Soul gem-PASSES
11-STOPS for sure

I agree to this

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Care to explain how SBP passes 8 or 9 for that matter?
How will they harm him? He has the Gem which grant him Invulnerability to Physical damage. He has a ring so no sunlight will harm him. He has speed force to sent, or take all of the speed away from them. I think it's pretty clear he gets pass Thor

Grinning Goku
How will they harm him? He has the Gem which grant him Invulnerability to Physical damage. He has a ring so no sunlight will harm him. He has speed force to sent, or take all of the speed away from them. I think it's pretty clear he gets pass Thor

As clear as mud.

SumOfAllFear
SBP can take all the weapons and keep as many as he can carry and when i say superman prime i mean the golden one not the older superboy prime

Doom and Gloom
It's Rune King Thor, not regular Thor, and he'll kill SBP

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
How? Please elaborate? Magic won't work on Prime. Physical damge is out of the question because he has the gem+ his regular resistance to those kind of damage. Kryptonite can't hurt him. Speed force will make him even faster. It will also make RKT a statue since Prime can steal speed. Any other damage like Solar Red Radiation will be canceled out by the Green Lantern Ring.

Grinning Goku
How? Please elaborate? Magic won't work on Prime. Physical damge is out of the question because he has the gem+ his regular resistance to those kind of damage. Kryptonite can't hurt him. Speed force will make him even faster. It will also make RKT a statue since Prime can steal speed. Any other damage like Solar Red Radiation will be canceled out by the Green Lantern Ring.

Is Prime going to BFR Juggs? That's the only way he'll "win." Otherwise he'll be there punching around Juggs for eternity.

Naija boy

Regular thor has resisted his molecular motion being stopped. RKT wont even feel such an attack.

iceman24567
9 or 10 stops him

Warlord
No way he goes past 10

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
9 or 10 stops him
Nine's more difficult than ten.

Also, incase anyone didn't catch FearofBlood's clarification, this isn't Superboy Prime, it's Superman Prime from DC One Million/All-Star Superman.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
Nine's more difficult than ten.

Also, incase anyone didn't catch FearofBlood's clarification, this isn't Superboy Prime, it's Superman Prime from DC One Million/All-Star Superman. Yes it is Superboy Prime no expression

Enyalus
Yes it is Superboy Prime no expression
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
SBP can take all the weapons and keep as many as he can carry and when i say superman prime i mean the golden one not the older superboy prime

hmm

iceman24567
hmm Yeah reread his post because i see you are lost like the Coldplay song.

zeel
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom

I have alwasy thought RKT>prime and i still do power wise i mean.

but this version of supes has the combined skills powers and equipment of many high tier characters combined whith his own. I dont see prime looseing this one.

Enyalus
Yeah reread his post because i see you are lost like the Coldplay song.
I don't know what song you're talking about because I don't listen to Coldplay. He says,

"when i say superman prime i mean the golden one"

So...?

TricksterPriest
Dude, it could be jimmy freaking olsen, and he'd still have a shot with the sheer number of powers he'd have at that point. 9 and 10 are a joke here. Unless this is Classic non jobbing Strange, they don't have a prayer.

11 stops him hard though.

iceman24567
I don't know what song you're talking about because I don't listen to Coldplay. He says,

"when i say superman prime i mean the golden one"

So...? So your still lost eek!

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Dude, it could be jimmy freaking olsen, and he'd still have a shot with the sheer number of powers he'd have at that point. 9 and 10 are a joke here. Unless this is Classic non jobbing Strange, they don't have a prayer.

Nine and ten are a joke? Time stop. Devolve Prime into a child before his powers kick in. Reality warp away all the items he's picked up. And a Power Gem amped Reed smashes his skull in FTL.

Nine is more difficult than 10. He doesn't have a shot at 11.

Philosophía

quanchi112
How? Please elaborate? Magic won't work on Prime. Physical damge is out of the question because he has the gem+ his regular resistance to those kind of damage. Kryptonite can't hurt him. Speed force will make him even faster. It will also make RKT a statue since Prime can steal speed. Any other damage like Solar Red Radiation will be canceled out by the Green Lantern Ring. Where is your proof that magic won't work on Prime?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Where is your proof that magic won't work on Prime?
Proof that it wont. So far Mordru's magic tickles him. Mordru is a powerful magical user. Adam's punches also tickle.

quanchi112
Proof that it wont. So far Mordru's magic tickles him. Mordru is a powerful magical user. Adam's punches also tickle. So your proof is that magical punches and blasts really didn't phase him.....that's it? laughing out loud

iceman24567
So your proof is that magical punches and blasts really didn't phase him.....that's it? laughing out loud Thats way more proof than you provided but since your about putting him in his place (lol) all of us will be expecting scans from you proving magic will be affective against Prime.

Warlord
Nine and ten are a joke? Time stop. Devolve Prime into a child before his powers kick in. Reality warp away all the items he's picked up. And a Power Gem amped Reed smashes his skull in FTL.

Nine is more difficult than 10. He doesn't have a shot at 11.

How is 9 more difficult than 10?
Prof X with mind gem and Strange with soul will rape him

Enyalus
Proof that it wont. So far Mordru's magic tickles him. Mordru is a powerful magical user. Adam's punches also tickle.

Point is moot anyway. OP states this is Golden Prime, not Earth-Prime's Superboy.

quanchi112
Thats way more proof than you provided but since your about putting him in his place (lol) all of us will be expecting scans from you proving magic will be affective against Prime. Do you know the difference between a spell and a blast?

iceman24567
Point is moot anyway. OP states this is Golden Prime, not Earth-Prime's Superboy. OP says SBP the thread starter even said SBP please go youtube the song Lost and try to listen to the whole thing if you can lol

iceman24567
Do you know the difference between a spell and a blast? Obviously not no expression

Enyalus
OP says SBP the thread starter even said SBP please go youtube the song Lost and try to listen to the whole thing if you can lol

Thread starter points out: "when i say superman prime i mean the golden one not the older superboy prime" ...the latter reference is him referring to SBP with the Guardian Amp.

He's using Goldielocks for this thread.

quanchi112
Obviously not no expression Figures you wouldn't.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-16-1.jpg

iceman24567
Thread starter points out: "when i say superman prime i mean the golden one not the older superboy prime" ...the latter reference is him referring to SBP with the Guardian Amp.

He's using Goldielocks for this thread. No he isn't he's using SBP he was clarifying that the Supermanprime in the gauntlet is Goldy why so stubborn go listen to the bloody song yank.

iceman24567
Figures you wouldn't.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-16-1.jpg You sure showed me no expression.

Warlord
No he isn't he's using SBP he was clarifying that the Supermanprime in the gauntlet is Goldy why so stubborn go listen to the bloody song yank.

I think Ice is right

Enyalus
No he isn't he's using SBP he was clarifying that the Supermanprime in the gauntlet is Goldy why so stubborn go listen to the bloody song yank.
Damn.

I'll admit to being owned this one time.

quanchi112
You sure showed me no expression. If you think a spell is the same as a magical blast then their isn't much help for ya. When has he resisted any magical spells cast his way? Sure he shrugged off a Mordru blast and some BA punches, but get serious.

iceman24567
If you think a spell is the same as a magical blast then their isn't much help for ya. When has he resisted any magical spells cast his way? Sure he shrugged off a Mordru blast and some BA punches, but get serious. Spellcasting is just a different way of channeling magic no it's not the same as blasting magic most of the time but where is your proof that channeling the magical energy threw spell casting will be more affective than blasting? Oh i forgot you put me in my place already with teh scanz sad

quanchi112
Spellcasting is just a different way of channeling magic no it's not the same as blasting magic most of the time but where is your proof that channeling the magical energy threw spell casting will be more affective than blasting? Oh i forgot you put me in my place already with teh scanz sad Magical blasts are much different than a spell. A spell depowered Mxy and sapped his will. I mean do you think magical blasts can do that? Could Black Adam's punches do that?

How does Prime resist this?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-22-1.jpg

iceman24567
Magical blasts are much different than a spell. A spell depowered Mxy and sapped his will. I mean do you think magical blasts can do that? Could Black Adam's punches do that?

How does Prime resist this?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-22-1.jpg Yes he can resist that if he is resistant to magic spell or blast it's still magic genius like i said it's channeling/using it in a different way its still MAGIC.

quanchi112
Yes he can resist that if he is resistant to magic spell or blast it's still magic genius like i said it's channeling/using it in a different way its still MAGIC. So black adam's punches have the same effect as annataz's spells? LOL.

I mean seriously. Prime has never resisted a spell. He has resisted one blast from Mordru and Black Adam's punches. Your logic is completely off. When you show me a spell fail on Prime then get back to me. Until then.

iceman24567
So black adam's punches have the same effect as annataz's spells? LOL.

I mean seriously. Prime has never resisted a spell. He has resisted one blast from Mordru and Black Adam's punches. Your logic is completely off. When you show me a spell fail on Prime then get back to me. Until then. Are you telling me spells aren't magic? LOL I mean seriously since since you can't show me Prime being affected by magical spells and i can show you him resisting magic i have nothing to say to until you provide some form of proof instead pure speculation.

quanchi112
Are you telling me spells aren't magic? LOL I mean seriously since since you can't show me Prime being affected by magical spells and i can show you him resisting magic i have nothing to say to until you provide some form of proof instead pure speculation. Prime can ward off blasts and punches, but he has never resisted a spell before.

Spells have different effects than blasts or punches. This is obvious.

iceman24567
Prime can ward off blasts and punches, but he has never resisted a spell before.

Spells have different effects than blasts or punches. This is obvious. Spells and blasts are magic Prime has resisted magic blast so he resisted magical assaults easily this is also obvious.

Mindset
Has SBP faced a spellcaster who yells his spells, according to valaad that makes them stronger.

Space M ummy

This was my interpretation as well.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Has SBP faced a spellcaster who yells his spells, according to valaad that makes them stronger. I agree with this it has been stated before in comics but that isn't what Quan means.

TricksterPriest
Consider the power of SPB at base. Now add in the cummulative upgrades and powers he would have. He's already nigh-skyfather to begin with, the upgrades make him even worse.

Enyalus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Consider the power of SPB at base. Now add in the cummulative upgrades and powers he would have. He's already nigh-skyfather to begin with, the upgrades make him even worse.
Still gets dropped at nine. stick out tongue

If he makes it past that, he clears this. But...he won't.

Galan007
How does Prime resist this? By not having a pony tail. Obviously. ermm

Space M ummy
These first two tiers are basically worthless. Stormbreaker won't really add any significant powers outside of possibly teleportation. Easy pickings here.

superman blue might be underrated here- This is the guy that went toe to toe with Asmodel for a stalemate. Supes blue was a pretty skilled energy manipulator- could he flood SBP with red solar energy to weaken him for a loss? Maybe.

I guess if a BFR counts as a loss for juggs, should be no problems up to this point.

Silver Surfer with the quantum bands AND Cyborg superman with ten rings? That version of surfer was equal to/stronger than galactus with not one but two limitless power sources.

Cyborg superman is pretty much unkillable if there's tech anywhere, plus all those rings:

hell- with ten rings he could/should give some to keeper, making a silver surfer with unlimited PC, quantum bands, AND Lantern rings. There's no way SBP gets past these two for a majority.

This should be switched with the above, IMHO- since Keeper should outclass RKT, and a ten ring cyborg should be > Thanos.

That being said, The destroyer powered by a skyfather shouldn't be vulnerable to any weapon on this list up to this point. I don't even think the lasso would work on it, since as a construct it's not alive.
Whatever it's made of is invulnerable to sub skyfather level assault and with RKT powering it, it has every power under the sun and then some. If by some miracle SBP gets past 7, he stops here or ends up trying to punch an indestructible suit of armor for the rest of eternity.

the above could blink him out of existence before the fight even starts. totally different league.

quanchi112
Spells and blasts are magic Prime has resisted magic blast so he resisted magical assaults easily this is also obvious. No, they don't have the same effect. Until you prove he can resist a spell he can't do a thing to RK Thor.

xJLxKing
No, they don't have the same effect. Until you prove he can resist a spell he can't do a thing to RK Thor.
IT"S MAGIC you monkey!

Harbinger
IT"S MAGIC you monkey! lol

xJLxKing
It's like saying the Attack Mordru and Black Adam did aren't magic because they don't have the same effect. What kind of logic is that?

Enyalus
It's like saying the Attack Mordru and Black Adam did aren't magic because they don't have the same effect. What kind of logic is that?

No, its like saying a magical blast and a magical-amped punch isn't the same as a magical spell. smile

Otherwise Juggernaut = Classic Dr. Strange.

xJLxKing
No, its like saying a magical blast and a magical-amped punch isn't the same as a magical spell. smile

Otherwise Juggernaut = Classic Dr. Strange.
Are you saying that it's not magic??????????? mad

Enyalus
Are you saying that it's not magic??????????? mad

...Yeah. That's so what I said.

xJLxKing
...Yeah. That's so what I said.
Forget you! I am tired and I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not

iceman24567
Lol

Endless Mike
Stops at 8

Enyalus
Forget you! I am tired and I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not

Mordru and Black Adam both get their 'magic' from the Source. The Godwave is also from the Source. Guess what made Prime and the rest of the Kryptonians? The Godwave.

So if The Source = Magical, Godwave = Magical, Mordru & BA = Magical, so does Prime. And how can something that is magical in nature be completely immune to magic?

Can't. That's how. And that's how I win. Suck it.

xJLxKing
Mordru and Black Adam both get their 'magic' from the Source. The Godwave is also from the Source. Guess what made Prime and the rest of the Kryptonians? The Godwave.

So if The Source = Magical, Godwave = Magical, Mordru & BA = Magical, so does Prime. And how can something that is magical in nature be completely immune to magic?

Can't. That's how. And that's how I win. Suck it.
In a way they are MAGICAL!!

Enyalus
In a way they are MAGICAL!!
Glad you agree that Prime is magical. Thus, he cannot be immune to magic. If he was immune to magic, yet magical in nature, he wouldn't be able to access his powers, because he'd be immune to them.

Now either you say he's powerless - which is contradicted by the comics. Or you agree with Quan that RKT's spells will be able to affect Prime.

Bow to my paradoxes, mortal.

xJLxKing
Glad you agree that Prime is magical. Thus, he cannot be immune to magic. If he was immune to magic, yet magical in nature, he wouldn't be able to access his powers, because he'd be immune to them.

Now either you say he's powerless - which is contradicted by the comics. Or you agree with Quan that RKT's spells will be able to affect Prime.

AHAHA, I don't bow, I make people bow.

Any ways, Superman Prime isn't a magical being. Spells, and spell blast(Like Mordru's) are magical in nature, and have magical properties.

Enyalus
AHAHA, I don't bow, I make people bow.

Any ways, Superman Prime isn't a magical being. Spells, and spell blast(Like Mordru's) are magical in nature, and have magical properties.

I also accept kissing my ring, if that's more dignified for you.

shokosugi
he is immune to magic get over it.

quanchi112
IT"S MAGIC you monkey! he is shown to be highly resistant to punches and magical blasts. No where has it ever been stated he is immune to it. That's preposterous.

quanchi112

Otherwise Juggernaut = Classic Dr. Strange. Exactly.

xJLxKing
he is shown to be highly resistant to punches and magical blasts. No where has it ever been stated he is immune to it. That's preposterous.
NO NO NO. The beginning was good.

HE HAS shown to be highly resistant to magical attacks. Attacks from Mordru who is a very powerful magical user.

quanchi112
NO NO NO. The beginning was good.

HE HAS shown to be highly resistant to magical attacks. Attacks from Mordru who is a very powerful magical user. A blast and a few punches. Hardly proof to suggest a total immunity to all magic. Do ya think the Spectre couldn't hurt him?

Enyalus
A blast and a few punches. Hardly proof to suggest a total immunity to all magic. Do ya think the Spectre couldn't hurt him?
Since I know you read the issue, I know you remember Mordru's blasts being stopped even by GL shielding. smile

These weren't the same galaxy-destroying blasts that Mordru was capable of at maximum strength.

iceman24567
What shields?

Enyalus
What shields?
Rond Vidar.

quanchi112
Since I know you read the issue, I know you remember Mordru's blasts being stopped even by GL shielding. smile

These weren't the same galaxy-destroying blasts that Mordru was capable of at maximum strength. Mordru doesn't seem to be the powerhouse he normally is. Meh. Prime is involved and it's his show so I figured they would play him up while the other villains take a backseat.

iceman24567
Rond Vidars shields were rather impressive and thats pure PIS when Mordru is concerned considering he crumbled Ronds constructs with his bare hand erm

xJLxKing
The shield was there to add the mood of the plot.

Enyalus
Rond Vidars shields were rather impressive and thats pure PIS when Mordru is concerned considering he crumbled Ronds constructs with his bare hand erm
Just saying. Mordru wasn't throwing galaxy busting attacks during that arc. And thats painfully evident throughout.

...Any word on when Perez is going to finish the other two issues?

quanchi112
Rond Vidars shields were rather impressive and thats pure PIS when Mordru is concerned considering he crumbled Ronds constructs with his bare hand erm It can also be considered pis that his blasts didn't affect Prime. Originally posted by Enyalus
Just saying. Mordru wasn't throwing galaxy busting attacks during that arc. And thats painfully evident throughout.

...Any word on when Perez is going to finish the other two issues? This is a good story and it figures dc can't even get the last two issues out. And they wonder why marvel is just hammering them in general.

iceman24567

...Any word on when Perez is going to finish the other two issues? Delays up the ass hopefully this month.

xJLxKing

...Any word on when Perez is going to finish the other two issues?
To answer your question July-August

TricksterPriest

I see your paradoxes, and I raise you a logical explanation. The Source is an aspect of the Presence aka GOD. And if you quantify everthing as magic, then you have to keep in mind that it is entirely possible, but they would be acessing separate segments of the infinite power of the Godwave.

It's closer to divine power than actual magic, unless you are saying God is the ultimate magician. stick out tongue What can we call magic, with our mere human understanding? Hell, there is an actual arguement for this situation.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." Mxy's powers are called magic, but we know they are 5D tech.

Therefore, you have actually no way of quantifying what is or isn't magic, save by the author's depiction and explanations. Because, otherwise we have no way to group ANYTHING. durhmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.