Mephisto is running a gauntlet with a twist he is in his realm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright who can stop him?

Mephisto- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/mephisto_demon.htm

1.Cyclops and Havok
2.Wolverine & Omega Red
3.Spider-Man & Black Tarantula
4.Venom & Kaine
5.Dracula & Varnae
6.Classic Juggernaut
7.Harald Jaekelsson & Wonder Woman
8.WWH, 8th Day Juggernaut, Mangog, Despero & Silver Surfer
9.Thanos, Odin & Depowered Tyrant

Mr. Immortal
Remember that 4 issue mini series with Mephisto facing all the supergroups of the Marvel Universe? Thor actually beat him in his realm. I can't remember how he did it though. Off the top of my head I think he allowed himself to be eaten and then flew out of Mephisto's head. Mephisto didn't die or anything but he admitted defeat. I'll be the first to admit that I might be way off here. I haven't read this comic in like 15+ years, so somebody clarify for me.

Anyway, I don't think Mephisto will make it past 7. Maybe even 6. If Thor could defeat Mephisto with raw strength in Mephisto's realm, it doesn't bode well for his gauntlet run.

golem370
But he has the power to finish the gauntlet thou right

frommd
Think he might stop at 8. Surfer was giving him a fight by himself.

celestialdemon
Mephisto has the power to easily get to 9. However, he tends to throw in the towel way too early in a lot of fights. That being the case, he gets to 7.

Galan007
Clears it imo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Clears it imo.

With SS and Thor putting up the kinda fight they did in his own realm already. You somehow think he showed enough in those fights to beat Odin, Thanos AND DP Tyrant... This must be a joke stick out tongue

AlmightyKfish
Easily gets to 9.

Then he might have trouble.

Mephisto's showing vary insanly. I mean, he has fought Galactus and was shaking reality at its seams, and then another time he got beaten by Surfer in his realm.

Bouboumaster
Jobberphisto or Mephisto?

Jobberphisto stop at 8, Mephisto clears it

golem370
Mephisto feeling like a god in his realm unbeatable

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You somehow think he showed enough in those fights to beat Odin, Thanos AND DP Tyrant... Considering his battle with Galactus? Yes.

Naija boy
Hmm. Mephisto has had varying showings in his own realm. From losing to surfer and Adam warlock to stalemating Galactus. Id say he stops at nine

Enyalus
Seven or eight, depending on jobber aura.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hmm. Mephisto has had varying showings in his own realm. From losing to surfer and Adam warlock to stalemating Galactus. Id say he stops at nine

Nihilist
9/clears it.

BUSTER1
If Mephisto means business, he clears this.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Galan007
Considering his battle with Galactus? Yes.

I haven't read that battle in a long time but wasn't Galactus hungry and not well-fed in the least? You don't think DP Tyrant who already faced a Well-Fed Galactus (with no tyrant realm extra power stuff) plus Thanos and Odin couldn't beat that same Galactus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.