Wendigo vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Paul Cartier, Georges Baptiste, Francois Lartigue, Lorenzo, Mauvais

Are the host, which ones does he beat and loses too?

Fight in Canada in some woods with full moon out.

Who wins?

Trackz
he should be able to beat all of them

golem370
Mauvais and Cartier. Cartier fought both Savage Hulk and Sasquatch.

tjcoady
Has the Wendigo ever shown resistance to mindcontrol?

Dracula has momentarily mind-controlled the Hulk before; if he the Wendigo doesn't have some supernatural defenses against that form of attack, then Dracula should take this handily.

-K-M-
Yes, and some have shown even to directly have telepathy as well.

Also no way is Dracula going to beat Mauvais

guy222
thumb up

tjcoady
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yes, and some have shown even to directly have telepathy as well.

Also no way is Dracula going to beat Mauvais

You're the Alpha Flight guy.... I really haven't seen to much of the Wendigo, other than when he throws down with the Hulk or something.

Survivor19
Mauvais Wendigo has some crazy powers.
To block scyfather level beings from interfering and still have enogh power to kick Alfa flight butts impressive.

Trackz
if dracula can bite any of them, that should be it no? that probably won't be enough to take a majority on some of the more powerful ones, but he should get a couple of wins none the less.

-K-M-
I don't see Dracula doing much to Georges Baptiste magically if Shaman who is vastly superior to him (in magic) could do nothing

Trackz
I don't see Dracula doing much to Georges Baptiste magically if Shaman who is vastly superior to him (in magic) could do nothing you're probably right then

StiltmanFTW
I don't see Dracula doing much to Georges Baptiste magically if Shaman who is vastly superior to him (in magic) could do nothing

Good point thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.