Wolverine - Character Interpretation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
http://www.fantomcomics.com/FEB072098_hi_CIVIL_WAR_FALLEN_SON_WOLVERINE.jpg

Basically a topic on how everyone interprets Wolverine's power set.

Its not a debate topic. No feats, scans required. Please don't post how who is wrong etc. No trolling. Again, DO NOT GO OFF SAYING WHO IS WRONG/RIGHT - just post your own interpretation.

Basically what you think of Wolverine regarding:

- Strength
- Speed
- Durability
- Healing Factor

- Anything else you can think of. E.g Is his skull vulnerable to bullets, can he die etc etc...

. . .

So I'm going to have a go...

Strength
I would place him around 1 tonne.

Speed
Enhanced like Capt, Bats, DD etc. (I know they are supposedly peak human).

Durability
Very hard to say because his damage soak is mostly attributed to his HF. I would say he can withstand around 4 full power punches from Colossus to the head before he gets KO'ed.

Healing Factor
Very Uber. Nothing much can put him down permanently. Although I still think he can be killed, volcano for example.

- If I stabbed him in the chest, he would probably heal within 10 seconds.

- If I emptied a whole magazine from an assault rifle, would probably take him around 1 min to heal. If he was really pissed off, he could probably power through it to slice my head off easily.

- Burnt off/ripped limbs (not the bones), e.g his whole arm, should take around 15-30 mins to regrow completely.

Fighting Skills
Without his powers and adamantium I think he would lose to someone like Batman, but not by too much.

Other

Theres a debate going on in the vs whether a bullet can penetrate his skull from holes or w/e. Initially I'd definitely say bullets can't hit his brain, but I'm kinda undecided right now.

Thats all I can think of right now. If theres other categories that I forgot, please feel free to mention them.

Battlehammer
strength 2 tonner +, he never really shown to struggle at all ecpt the elevator feat which is beyond 2 tons I would think.

superhuman speed, spiderman level ish. Actaully for Logan level he speed blizt more so then pritty much anyone elses.

Logan durbaility is superhuman, was chemically enhanced by weapon x further.

skill top tier, the dude gave capt a blood clot while he was weaken

Based on his constant history were his skeleton been shown, no such holes exist, not to mention it goes against human atonomy.

Nighty101
WTF???

Placidity
Originally posted by Nighty101
WTF???

Oh... how did you know I was going to post this picture???

http://www.celebnewswire.com/what%20the%20hell.jpg

Nighty101
oh shit
BWA HA HA HA HA HA
LOL I give ya props for that one dude! *digital high five*
guess Miley culdn't get a decent guy (no doubt) so shes ****ing a 39 year old Sumo
BWA HA HA HA HA HA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.