Jango Fett vs. Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
Father against son. If both were in their prime, who would truly be the ultimate bounty hunter?

Master Crimzon
Boba Fett. Karen Traviss FTW.

Slash_KMC
Hasn't this been done before ?

Kodiak
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Hasn't this been done before ?
Yes. Probably hundreds of times. So what? Those threads are dead, so why not make a new one?

Slash_KMC
Just this reason.

Source and further explanation: The second thread in the Star Wars Versus Forum called 'Read Me'.

Red Nemesis
Yeah. If he bumped an old thread he'd be shouted at for necromancy. Leave him alone.
mad

Kodiak
NO! Really? I never even knew about that rule!
But seriously, it doesn't really matter unless the thread you duplicate is still being discussed.

Slash_KMC
No one can actually shout here. Only give the impression that they shout. But I don't exactly see anyone shouting at their computer screen.

Red Nemesis
Shut your mouth. stick out tongue

Kodiak
Anyway, I'd have to say Boba would win, because he went through intense training from the day he was born.... no, created. stick out tongue

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Shut your mouth. stick out tongue

Too late. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Asajj Ventress
I want to see that !!!

ares834
Jango was killed by Mace.

Boba fett was killed by... "Boba Fett? Boba Fett where?" "AHHHHH!"

JK, Boba wins.

KingD19
Boba fought and killed many many jedi, Jango was killed by one.

Major Valerian
That one insignificant Jedi being Mace ****ing Windu. That argument won't work.

But yes, Boba does win.

KingD19
Considering the fact that Boba fought several Master level jedi, it does work.

SIDIOUS 66
Originally posted by KingD19
Considering the fact that Boba fought several Master level jedi, it does work.

No it wouldn't, because Boba would not last two seconds with Windu.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Major Valerian
That one insignificant Jedi being Mace ****ing Windu. That argument won't work.

But yes, Boba does win.

Boba fought mace and it ended with no winner...but thats what I heard, I also heard Mace beat Boba and let him live due to the fact that he killed Boba's father but I dunno which is real, either way at least boba put up a better fight than daddy dearest.

Still I think boba would walk out of this one the winner, Jango would put up a good fight since I'm sure he train ed Boba but yeah...still boba

Elite Hunter
Boba wins, but using Jango's death vs Mace (jedi) is poor reasoning. He was just nearly trampled to death(or at the very least escaped a potentially sever injury) by that creature(cant remember what it's called) and it disabled his jetpack.

CadoAngelus
Originally posted by ares834
Jango was killed by Mace.

Boba fett was killed by... "Boba Fett? Boba Fett where?" "AHHHHH!"

JK, Boba wins.

Actually, the official story since retcon is that Boba escaped the Sarlacc. Considering it digests it's victims over a period of thousands of years...apparently

I would have to say it would be a very close fight considering they are technically the same person...they have the same potential strength and physical abilities. i couldn't put a finger on a possible winner though...

Boba fought and killed many many jedi, Jango was killed by one.

Actually, Jango also fought Komari Vosa...the Dark Jedi

six6six
Im sure Jango would of put a alot better fight against Mace if he didnt get tampled and had his jetpack. Jango also fought OB1 and gave him a good fight. These 2 Jedi are a couple of the top dawgs.

KingD19
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
No it wouldn't, because Boba would not last two seconds with Windu.

That's longer than Jango lasted. Plus, like I said, Boba collects lightsabers, which means he killed many skilled jedi, he even dueled Vader with a lightsaber and won, Vader only got the upper hand because of the Force.

SIDIOUS 66
That's longer than Jango lasted. Plus, like I said, Boba collects lightsabers, which means he killed many skilled jedi, he even dueled Vader with a lightsaber and won, Vader only got the upper hand because of the Force.

None canon story won't work. Mace is not other Jedi now is he?

steverules_2
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
None canon story won't work. Mace is not other Jedi now is he?

Least Boba didn't get his arm cut off by vader erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.