Black Adam, Gladiator,WW3 hulk vs, Superman(sun dipped), sentry. capt. Marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Full powered Black Adam
Fully confident Gladiator
WW3 Hulk who took over new york and slrgged it out with sentry

vs

Superman with 24hr sun dip
sentry at his best
Captain Marvel before shazam upgrade

who wins and why?! fight takes place where everyone can let loose.

Harbinger
WWIII Hulk sounds badass. I say he solos.

xJLxKing
Team 2.

Enyalus
A 24 hr dipped Superman would solo this. But since we haven't seen that...

I'll go with Team One.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
A 24 hr dipped Superman would solo this. But since we haven't seen that...

I'll go with Team One.
Use your imagination!!
He was able to overpower DS even though he was in the sun for about 1 min, or 2. Now imagine 24Hours evil face

Enyalus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Use your imagination!!
He was able to overpower DS even though he was in the sun for about 1 min, or 2. Now imagine 24Hours evil face

Superman doesn't need a sundip to overpower DS. Neither does any member of Team One.

xJLxKing
Superman doesn't need a sundip to overpower DS. Neither does any member of Team One.
He might not need it, but I believe he ripped his arm a little.

Enyalus
He might not need it, but I believe he ripped his arm a little.
Yeah, he totally cracked his arm/broke it.

shokosugi
t2

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
t2
T-1000 would solo.

Raoul
Use your imagination!!

he wasn't in the sun. he was close to it.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
This doesn't matter. Magical blasts = magical spells.

Or they aren't magical at all. I'm not sure.

xJLxKing
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1609/supermanbatman13pg109es.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5647/supermanbatman13pg114cl.jpg

Seems like magma in his face to me

Enyalus

I will miss Turner's artwork. sad

I have all of his Witchblade run and even all of his stuff for Aspen, just 'cause he drew so well.

iceman24567
WWH is the weaklink team two wins.

xJLxKing
Sarcastic again?

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
WWH is the weaklink team two wins.
...Did you miss Sentry? Or Captain Marvel for that matter?

Raoul
This doesn't matter. Magical blasts = magical spells.

Or they aren't magical at all. I'm not sure.

huh?

being that close doesnt neccessarily mean being in it.

I will miss Turner's artwork. sad

I have all of his Witchblade run and even all of his stuff for Aspen, just 'cause he drew so well.

his tomb raider/witchblade crossovers are my favourites to this day...

iceman24567
Billy would tear WWH in half and Sentry not fighting like a brick should get a majority over Hulk.

Enyalus
huh?
Directed at xJx. You don't wanna know.

his tomb raider/witchblade crossovers are my favourites to this day...
big grin

Billy would tear WWH in half and Sentry not fighting like a brick should get a majority over Hulk.
That's messed up logic. Hulk's already beaten Gladiator and Sentry, and goes mano-a-mano with Thor fairly often. WWH gets a majority over Sentry or CM. Especially current CM.

zeel
Only reason t2 wins is casue of the sun dip. minus the dip team 2 gets wasted. this thread is vamping superman up and not giving upgrades to the rest of the oposeing team.

hmmm...

iceman24567
Nah thats just what you think Billy would beat WWh worse than Superman in my opinion and as far a Thor is concerned using all of his powers Hulk should never be a problem but you know this no expression.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zeel
Only reason t2 wins is casue of the sun dip. minus the dip team 2 gets wasted. this thread is vamping superman up and not giving upgrades to the rest of the oposeing team.

hmmm... Team one is at standard levels??

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Enyalus
Nah thats just what you think Billy would beat WWh worse than Superman in my opinion
You really think this? Can you explain why?

I agree that Superman would beat WWH (not Worldbreaker though), but IMO Billy's durability is lower than Supes', he doesn't use his abilities as well (speedblitzing like Supes often does), and he's not got that brawler's instinct like Supes can slip into (and that WWH has naturally.)

So, just wondering why you were thinking that. If you can back it up, cool. Its just not evident to me.

iceman24567
Well for one Billy is just as fast and almost as strong as Superman and Billy uses his lightning when he needs too his durabilty isn't garbage I don't know why you think that. The fearless World Breaker would do no better.

quanchi112
Well for one Billy is just as fast and almost as strong as Superman and Billy uses his lightning when he needs too his durabilty isn't garbage I don't know why you think that. The fearless World Breaker would do no better. Billy just got his ass handed to him by Black Adam while WW Hulk punked virtually everyone he came into contact with.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
Billy just got his ass handed to him by Black Adam while WW Hulk punked virtually everyone he came into contact with. Black Adam used
a rock to weaken him and WWh punked nobody worth mentioning.

quanchi112
Black Adam used
a rock to weaken him and WWh punked nobody worth mentioning. When did he weaken him? He just straight up dominated him. I guess you don't think the xmen, the ff4, juggernaut, the avengers, sentry, zom/strange, etc. are worth mentioning. Yeah, it doesn't look good when marvel was owned easily by a top tier. Not good at all.

iceman24567
When did he weaken him? He just straight up dominated him. I guess you don't think the xmen, the ff4, juggernaut, the avengers, sentry, zom/strange, etc. are worth mentioning. Yeah, it doesn't look good when marvel was owned easily by a top tier. Not good at all. We been threw this none of those encounters are worth mentioning when he's up against the guys on team two. Juggs was bfred on Kmc he would have been back on the battle field. Strange didnt only job he lost control. The X-men, Avengers and FF? He had some help with most of them and he fought children and not the strongest line up of X-Men. Anybody from team 2 can take on jobbers, low heralds and children I don't see your point.

Enyalus
Jobber aura is a part of WWH's powerset. biscuits

xJLxKing
The fight between Adam and Cm was complete bull$h!t.

zeel
When did he weaken him? He just straight up dominated him. I guess you don't think the xmen, the ff4, juggernaut, the avengers, sentry, zom/strange, etc. are worth mentioning. Yeah, it doesn't look good when marvel was owned easily by a top tier. Not good at all.

regaurdless weather the rock weakened him or not....

classic captian marvel + shazam should have been closer to rune king thor levels and he aint. D.C as usually put no time in to the illustrations in the fight between Lord marvbel and BA, billy looked like a 80 year old perverted child molester running around in that stupid white out fit of his.

Wei Phoenix
When did he weaken him? He just straight up dominated him. I guess you don't think the xmen, the ff4, juggernaut, the avengers, sentry, zom/strange, etc. are worth mentioning. Yeah, it doesn't look good when marvel was owned easily by a top tier. Not good at all.

He did not "punk" Juggernaut as you say. He won, but there was definately no punking going on.

Raoul
Jobber aura is a part of WWH's powerset. biscuits

aint that the truth...

jrodslam
Originally posted by zeel

hmmm...

This.

Unless we're talking Captain Marvel "before Shazam upgrades" when he was fighting Spectre in DoV?shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
He did not "punk" Juggernaut as you say. He won, but there was definately no punking going on. He easily took Juggernaut on and dismissed him in a matter of moments. This was after WW Hulk decimated him once and two teams full of mutants.

Philosophía
Why have Superman sundipped and make it spite ?

Wei Phoenix
He easily took Juggernaut on and dismissed him in a matter of moments. This was after WW Hulk decimated him once and two teams full of mutants.

THe first fight wasn't against the real Juggernaut and that is the only time he got punked. He got his face stomped in the ground, pushed him back and delivered some punches. You can't punk someone by a PIS BFR. Explain the actions he did that made Cain get punked?

Wei Phoenix

iceman24567
LOL Juggs did not get punked the second time those teams of mutants were more like canon fodder. Seriously Deathstroke can take on super powered kids no expression

kgkg
Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.