Van Helsing vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gumachi
Who wins this?

Robtard
Blade.

Rogue Jedi
Conditions, man.

Gumachi
What?

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Conditions, man.

Unless Blade is chained down or knocked out, he wins. So who cares.

You're not really going to argue that a guy with super-human speed and a sub-machine gun could lose to some guy with a crossbow?

Darth Martin
Van Helsing is a human, with no significant martial arts skill and has 19th Century technology. Blade is a black superhuman with supreme martial arts skills and swordsmanship. He also has custom modified firearms. Not revolvers. Blade's Mach 10>Helsings Crossbow. Besides Blade is played by Wesley Snipes.

Mairuzu
to make it even, you should let helsing transform at any time into werewolf

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Unless Blade is chained down or knocked out, he wins. So who cares.

You're not really going to argue that a guy with super-human speed and a sub-machine gun could lose to some guy with a crossbow? Not gonna argue anything until conditions are set. For all we now Blade is unarmed and VH can go lycan on his black ass.

Robtard
Not gonna argue anything until conditions are set. For all we now Blade is unarmed and VH can go lycan on his black ass.

Fine, I'm confiscating the thread. Gumanchi, I don't know you, so no offense; if you have a problem with it, go eat a shit sandwich.

Conditions:

Blade - all weapons

Van Helsing - all weapons + he can wereboy out.

Conclusion: Blade wins. H

Rogue Jedi
Fine, I'm confiscating the thread. Gumanchi, I don't know you, so no offense; if you have a problem with it, go eat a shit sandwich.

Conditions:

Blade - all weapons

Van Helsing - all weapons + he can wereboy out.

Conclusion: Blade wins. H Right haermm

Blade will pwn until VH goes Lycan. IF Blade still has bullets or his sword, he would still stand a chance to win. If not, then VH will rip him in half.

dadudemon
Right haermm

Blade will pwn until VH goes Lycan. IF Blade still has bullets or his sword, he would still stand a chance to win. If not, then VH will rip him in half.

FANBOY!

Blade can dodge bullets. no expression

Bardock42
I only seen Blade 1, I'd assume Blade would win that though.

If VH can transform though, then Blade would lose, I think.

Robtard
If Helsing doesn't go wereboy immediately, then he's going down in seconds. So I'm assuming he's going wereboy stat.

Bullets would run out, why would he lose his sword? Which is all he really needs. Wereboy moves in, Blade easily dodges and slices off something, can't imagine the wereboy is going to be effective with no limbs or lacking a head.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42

GTFO. no expression

Robtard

Blade 2-3, he shows his speed, which is more than the wereboy can deal with.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
GTFO. no expression

Yeah, I probably shouldn't argue with my lack of information, really.

dadudemon
Yeah, I probably shouldn't argue with my lack of information, really.

Glad you see it my way. no expression

Nah, just messin' bro. laughing

Being mean is quite fun, though...big grin

Rogue Jedi
If Helsing doesn't go wereboy immediately, then he's going down in seconds. So I'm assuming he's going wereboy stat.

Bullets would run out, why would he lose his sword? Which is all he really needs. Wereboy moves in, Blade easily dodges and slices off something, can't imagine the wereboy is going to be effective with no limbs or lacking a head. VH cannot regen a severed head, but a limb? Prolly so. And several times in the Blade movies Blade loses his sword.

I am leaning towards Blade 6/10 here. Too many weapons, he isn't likely too run out of ammo AND lose his sword.

Robtard
VH cannot regen a severed head, but a limb? Prolly so. And several times in the Blade movies Blade loses his sword.

I am leaning towards Blade 6/10 here. Too many weapons, he isn't likely too run out of ammo AND lose his sword.

Again, why would he lose his sword here? Wereboy strikes with a claw or bite, Balde counters with a blade.

He's not likely going to get hit either, those two vampyre-ninjas were leagues faster than wereboy, yet they couldn't land a decent one on his blackness. The Reavers were vampyres on a speed/power boost, they had trouble tagging him.

So unless wereboy works for the I.R.S., he ain't catching him.

6/10? Na, he wins this one every time.

Rogue Jedi
Did you totally miss the fights in Blade where he loses his sword? One good shot from VH and it could happen.

Robtard
Yes, you cling to Blade losing his sword, when wereboy will be losing claws and snouts when he goes in for an attack.

Rogue Jedi
Well, Blade could also miss, giving VH an opening to....well......open him up.

Robtard
Miss against a much slower and far less skilled opponent? Not likely. Far more reasonable that he'd decapitate the wereboy first.

Rogue Jedi
Slower, yes, not MUCH slower. Less skilled? MAYBE.

Robtard
Speed: That fight with Dracula wasn't all that special or fast, he jumps around, jumps on Dracula's back, claws him etc. Blades fights showed a much higher level of speed, see him fighting 2 vampire-ninjas as one eg.

Skill: Wereboy attacked little more than a wild animal, straight forward and without much planning, while Blade is a fighting master.

Like I said, Blade's dodging those wild claws and bites and then countering with an edge of death.

Rogue Jedi
VH against Dracula was two beasts going at it, VH was pretty much chasing Dracula through most of the fight. VH in lycan form was still a bit sentient, surely he would retain some of his fighting knowledge.

Robtard
Yet he didn't show any of there h2h skills you think he'd have, he was little more than a savage animal on the constant attack. Blade ftw.

Rogue Jedi
Thats my point, VH knew all he had to do was bite Dracula once and that was it. Likely if he had to beat Dracula down h2h it would have been different.

dadudemon
Blade wins without even trying....

The fight ends in less than a second with Blade doing a fancy spinning sword sheathing type of move, like he has done in the movies....all before VH's head falls to the floor.

He then walks away and the rest of VH's body, having been cut into many pieces, falls apart into a fleshy mass onto the floor.

Blade puts his shades back on. Scene fades to credits.

The end.

Rogue Jedi
And VH just sits there and lets it happen!!!

Darth Martin
Van Helsing isn't that good.

Rogue Jedi
He's not?

Robtard

No, how many times do I have to repeat this. VH wolfs out (otherwise he dies faster) and being more beast than man, charges Blade, Blade side-steps and counters (possibly as DDM said, all fancy and shit), then VH's head rolls.

Or it could take Blade a few hits/moves to get a decap, but then VH's claws would be rolling as be blocks/counters fleshy paws with a razor edge. Either way, VH is sliced.

Robtard
He's not?

Compared to Blade, no.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but dude makes it sound like VH is rubbish.

Robtard
Yeah, but dude makes it sound like VH is rubbish.

He could probably kicks Riggs's ass, McClane would "pwn" him though.

Rogue Jedi
SURE he could, Rob...SURE he could.

Robtard
We agree, excellent.

dadudemon

Helsing doesn't have a choice in the matter. This all takes place in less than a second, bro.

VH doesn't even get a chance to Wolf out, bro.

Rogue Jedi
So Blade wins in a second now? haermm

dadudemon
So Blade wins in a second now? haermm

Why is it "now"?

Lemme show you that there's nothing new about this "second" thing you think is new:

Originally posted by dadudemon
Blade wins without even trying....

The fight ends in less than a second with Blade doing a fancy spinning sword sheathing type of move, like he has done in the movies....all before VH's head falls to the floor.

He then walks away and the rest of VH's body, having been cut into many pieces, falls apart into a fleshy mass onto the floor.

Blade puts his shades back on. Scene fades to credits.

The end.

Emphasis added to show where I said "second".

You know what this means? It means you have to suck it. AHA! laughing

Rogue Jedi
OK calm down......

dadudemon
OK calm down...... You're just jealous because I can touch bewbz any day of the week. awesome

Rogue Jedi
Seriously dude, cool it.

dadudemon
Seriously dude, cool it.

no expression

Are you....really...upset about this? no expression

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh No, you moosetwit crylaugh

I was messin with ya haermm

dadudemon
crylaugh No, you moosetwit crylaugh

I was messin with ya haermm

Unforgivable. weep

Rogue Jedi
pile of monkey nuts haermm

Robtard
Couple of ****, you two.

Rogue Jedi
Aw, lookit the little phobe.

dadudemon
Couple of ****, you two.

I figured you'd bo very happy to see RJ pwned with the "seconds" thing. There's just no pleasing you.

*sigh*

sad

Rogue Jedi
Rob is just jealous of our hetero man love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.