Pre-Crisis Superman Vs Pre-Crisis Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cloud102
Fawcett Cap vs PC Supes. Who takes the majority and why?

Galan007
CM. Magic.

shokosugi
Supes

Galan007
^ Would literally be downed in 1-2 hits.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Would literally be downed in 1-2 hits.
If he hits him!

Galan007
^ Grundy easily tagged PC Supes. none

Enyalus
^ Grundy easily tagged PC Supes. none
But he sneezes away solar systems and destroys the omniverse with his speedz11!!!!

...CM FTW.

cloud102
Originally posted by xJLxKing
If he hits him!

The Marvel family and BA could move a lot faster than the speed of light. Not to mention true invulnerability.

kgkg
Superman!

KingD19
^Loses to a kid with an alter ego.

ankur29
Originally posted by cloud102
The Marvel family and BA could move a lot faster than the speed of light. Not to mention true invulnerability.

I remembr PC CM beng able to mmove at light speeds to reach rock of eternity

i cant find scans

zeel
Originally posted by xJLxKing
If he hits him!

PC cap never had issues hitting pc supes. There was never a sign of blitzing on supes part. mainly in part that he couldnt blitz marvel they were close to equals, and the slight edge supes had in str,speed and duribility was made up by cap's magical abilities and punches. they were really close to even in the PC days. Current supes is a beast now and current billy...........well has done nothing since his supposed upgrade.

ankur29
Originally posted by zeel
PC cap never had issues hitting pc supes. There was never a sign of blitzing on supes part. mainly in part that he couldnt blitz marvel they were close to equals, and the slight edge supes had in str,speed and duribility was made up by cap's magical abilities and punches. they were really close to even in the PC days. Current supes is a beast now and current billy...........well has done nothing since his supposed upgrade.

upgrades gone now and hes been downgarded to just plaon ol biilly sad
the wizard is back and BA has lost powers and has been turned into stone

cloud102
Originally posted by ankur29
I remembr PC CM beng able to mmove at light speeds to reach rock of eternity

i cant find scans

It's hard to find old scans of Billy and Adam. I have only seen 3. One where it demonstrates BA's invulnerability, which I have posted here once. Billy, Mary, and Freddy all hit Adam at once and he just laughed it off.

Adam has raced faster than the speed of light to reach the ROE. And he was at the farthest reaches of the universe.

I also remember Billy speed blitzed an army before they got off their attacks to KILL a little girl or something to that.

lft4ded
There was a giant sized comic of this fight. I remember it went on until Billy was going to use the magic bolt to down Superman (who was driven mad kind of) but the wizard told him to let the fight carry on.

Originally posted by cloud102

But so could Superman. He flew fast enough to almost reach ?heaven? to retrieve Supergirl after she smashed War World but was stopped hard by Spectre.

Assuming he wasn't driven mad (whatever it was that left those red marks around his eyes) it's possible he could've dodged the magic lightning.

I'd give the slight majority to Superman for coming up with a variation of the Kingdom Come strategy and shoving Marvel into the path of his lightning bolt.

Enyalus
http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6535/shazamlcec3500fcqj6.jpg

PC Captain Marvel = sick

Rage.Of.Olympus
CM. Magic.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.