deadpool,taskmaster vs batman,green arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
say this happens in a deserted city,...alot of places to hide and set up for attacks. boyh sides are well stocked with weapons and ammo.....who?

Juk3n
Team 2 is out classed, even if this is Upgraded Green Arrow with the slight HF and stuff. Deadpool is too hard to put down. It's not an absolute stomp, but T1 win 10 tough battles outa 10.

guy222
team one

Enyalus
Team Two. Batman's explosive baterangs and Ollie's trick arrows will cause enough damage to put down Deadpool.

And Current Tasky has really taken a hit skill-wise. Batman takes him out.

The Nuul
Team 1 rapes.

Mr. Immortal
Team 2 because they don't have a character created by Rob Liefeld.

Mindset
Team 1, because they don't have a fan named Mr. Immortal

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two. Batman's explosive baterangs and Ollie's trick arrows will cause enough damage to put down Deadpool.

And Current Tasky has really taken a hit skill-wise. Batman takes him out.

I wouldn't say his skills have taken a hit, it's just he hasn't had much of a chance to do much recently.

Anyway, Team One ftw.
Not only is Taskmaster arguably the most skilled on the field, and Deadpool is very difficult to put down, but also DP and Tasky make a great team. I mean, look at Magnus Opus, they've outwitted the Thunderbolts with minimal time and planning.

I'm not saying Batman is as stupid as the Thunderbolts. But just pointing out that they're a good team.

Mr. Immortal
Originally posted by Mindset
Team 1, because they don't have a fan named Mr. Immortal

laughing out loud I donno if I'm a fan of BM/GA as much as I am a detractor of Rob Liefeld.

Why, are you a fan? http://progressiveboink.com/archive/robliefeld.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.