Hourman 1M VS Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

occultdestroyer
Fight takes place in the Mothership.

Silver Surfer has all his upgrades and is in peak level.

Who vins?

xJLxKing
Nope he loses badly

Galan007
Hourman M* for the effortless win.

cloud102
Hourman only needs a fraction of the Worlogog to win. Surfer's ****ed.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

Enyalus
ORION SOLOS

iceman24567
Hourman pimps the Surfer until the end of time kinda like Galactus.

Utrigita

guy222
HM 1M

occultdestroyer
bumpty bump

Endless Mike
If Surfer is at "peak level" is that when LT made him a god?

Galan007
You mean when he was a 'god' for like a page or two - in which he did nothing?

Endless Mike
Yeah but he was at least universal level

Or maybe use the What If where he had the IG

Or when he replaced Galactus in that one story

TricksterPriest
None of that shit is putting him over the gog.

Galan007
No matter how deep you try and reach, Surfer loses. An incomplete Worlogog has created a universe and everything in it, from nothingness. Not only that, but it showed absolute mastery over every aspect of that universe.

(Oh, and the 'gog was then used to erase it from existence, when all was said and done.)

TricksterPriest
Better yet, said universe was going backwards in time and devouring history until it would be the only universe in existence.

Or does that fall under Extant? Because I think it was the gog.

Mindset
No matter how deep you try and reach, Surfer loses. An incomplete Worlogog has created a universe and everything in it, from nothingness. Not only that, but it showed absolute mastery over every aspect of that universe.

(Oh, and the 'gog was then used to erase it from existence, when all was said and done.) Surfer with the IG should at the least stalemate

D_Dude1210
An incomplete Worlogog has created a universe and everything in it, from nothingness. Not only that, but it showed absolute mastery over every aspect of that universe.

IG can do that easily. :-/

Galan007
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Better yet, said universe was going backwards in time and devouring history until it would be the only universe in existence.

Or does that fall under Extant? Because I think it was the gog. It was caused by the 'gog. thumb up

Originally posted by Mindset
Surfer with the IG should at the least stalemate Surfer never did anything close to that when he possessed the IG. Not going to credit him with something he never did.

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
IG can do that easily. :-/ Is that a fact? In that case, can you please provide a scan showing an IG user creating a universe from nothingness? Realistically, I should be asking for scans of someone doing such with an incomplete IG (as the Worlogog was incomplete as well) - but I won't nitpick.

Enyalus
Is that a fact? In that case, can you please provide a scan showing an IG user creating a universe from nothingness? Realistically, I should be asking for scans of someone doing such with an incomplete IG (as the Worlogog was incomplete as well) - but I won't nitpick.
The Reality Gem alone is capable of creating universes. I'd think an incomplete IG would also be able to do so.

But, I'm not going to be one of those who reaches for something to give SS the win. I won't use SS w/ IG. SS loses 10/10 in this thread. But, if 'peak levels' is something like the Uni-Lord battle, then I don't see them being poor fights when he does lose.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
The Reality Gem alone is capable of creating universes. I'd think an incomplete IG would also be able to do so. I asked for scans of an IG user doing this. Not scans of when the gems were acting on their own.

kgkg
What does creating a Universe have to do with the outcome of this battle? wink

Enyalus
I asked for scans of an IG user doing this. Not scans of when the gems were acting on their own.
Acting on their own? You mean as in no one there to control them?

Because if you mean you want scans of an IG user doing something that a wielder of just one of the gems can do, isn't that a little like asking for scans of PC Superman doing a feat Superbaby did? erm

Galan007
Acting on their own? You mean as in no one there to control them?

Because if you mean you want scans of an IG user doing something that a wielder of just one of the gems can do, isn't that a little like asking for scans of PC Superman doing a feat Superbaby did? erm What feat are you referring to?

Enyalus
What feat are you referring to?
It's not an actual feat. Thanos tells Captain Marvel that he can create his own universe with the Reality Gem. And I know you might object to that because it isn't an actual feat, but Thanos has more experience with the Gems than virtually anyone...

Avlon
Originally posted by kgkg
What does creating a Universe have to do with the outcome of this battle? wink

Nothing. Just a bunch of guys trying to stroke their 3-penises in a contest of "who's the biggest smartass."

wink

Galan007
^ I do object to it.

But even if you were to take that statement literally, and the RG alone is capable of creating a full scale universe, and all in it.... Would that not defeat the purpose of all the other gems?

Galan007
Originally posted by Avlon
Nothing. Just a bunch of guys trying to stroke their 3-penises in a contest of "who's the biggest smartass."

wink You're just mad because we aren't trying to stroke Superman. biscuits

Avlon
You're just mad because we aren't trying to stroke Superman. biscuits

Even with the whole forum hated Supes, (I included) he'd still get stroked worldwide long after we're all dust. smokin' Happy Dance

Enyalus
But even if you were to take that statement literally, and the RG alone is capable of creating a full scale universe, and all in it.... Would that not defeat the purpose of all the other gems?
I didn't know the purpose of the Infinity Gauntlet was to create universes. stick out tongue
You're just mad because we aren't trying to stroke Superman. biscuits
Already did that this morning before coming to work.

...I call myself Superman, by the way.

Avlon
...I call myself Superman, by the way.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1351/moe.th.jpg

Enyalus
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1351/moe.th.jpg
Don't force me to pull out scans of Hoppy, the Captain Marvel rabbit.

Galan007
Even with the whole forum hated Supes, (I included) he'd still get stroked worldwide long after we're all dust. smokin' Happy Dance You have a point. disgust

I didn't know the purpose of the Infinity Gauntlet was to create universes. stick out tongueIt's not.

All I did was ask for proof when someone made a claim that the IG can easily create a universe. Not my fault you went all fanboy. ermm *shrugs*

Already did that this morning before coming to work.

...I call myself Superman, by the way. droolio

Enyalus
You changed the quote to Avlon? lol

Galan007
I thought it better suited him. ermmhappy

Avlon
droolio

My hype Superman chain has that effect on teh ladies.

I'm going to switch up to a Thanos chain and see if it has the same effect.

Jumpy

I thought it better suited him. ermmhappy thumb up

Galan007
I'm going to switch up to a Thanos chain and see if it has the same effect.

Jumpy Well, his chin does resemble a nutsack, so that might get teh ladies going... *shrugs*

Enyalus
Well, his chin does resemble a nutsack, so that might get teh ladies going... *shrugs*
You really shouldn't talk about Quan behind his back.

Avlon
Well, his chin does resemble a nutsack, so that might get teh ladies going... *shrugs*

hmmm...

http://www.blogiversity.org/blogs/willburns1/peter-griffin.bmp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.