The World is Zombified II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Obviously inspired from the other topic. Although I've made one like it before...

But anyway, some new players, and new scenarios.

- Infected from 28 Days/Weeks Later.

There only objective is to survive until you die.

. . .

Batman and Alfred

- You get 1 week prep with Bats before contact with the infected. During this time your main objective will be to reinforce his Batcave into a safehouse. The down side is, Batman still has his no-guns rule, and if you want his help, you'll need to comply =Wolverine, Green Arrow, Captain America and Blade

- If you follow this team, you will be sleeping during the day and constantly on the move during the night. No safehouses. Main objective for them is to find food and weapons during the night, and of course, to protect you.

Wolverine, Capt and Blade are completely immune to the virus.

Beast and Punisher

- This team will also be on the move. However, you will sleep during the night in unsecure places with either Beast or Punisher taking turns keeping guard. Again, among the main objectives are finding food and weapons everyday. The main advantage here is that Beast is a scientist and may come up with cure. However, initially, you will not have any lab equipment.
Its also good to know that Beast is strong enough to carry you and leap his way out of any tight spots.

Spider-man

- No set plan. You guys can do whatever you want. However, you start out with absolutely nothing but your clothes. Better hope Peter's biology and chemistry knowledge is sharp.

Green Goblin

- No set plan. You guys can do whatever you want. However, you start out with absolutely nothing but your clothes. Norman has his standard weapons and equipment. His scientific knowledge in this relevant field is also stronger than Peter's. Who knows, if you guys manage to find appropriate lab equipment, Norman might even give you his Goblin Serum.

Pyro and Nightwing

Not too bad right? Yea, except you start off in the forest at night, and its one day's hike to the city. There you will find Neville's safehouse from I Am Legend. I'll even throw in a bonus, you get Neville and his scientific knowledge =]

Also at the safehouse, are three vials of zombie-immunity potions waiting for you and your pals.

Deadpool and Mary Jane Watson

- You are equipped with a Humvee and Deadpool is armed to the teeth with spares that will last quite a while. Rocket Launchers, land mines, assault rifles, grenades, snipers, you name it, Deadpool has it. The Humvee is also modified to be shielded with adamantium and the windscreen is bulletproof. Theres a sun roof where you can stand up and shoot some zombies for fun.

The only thing is that u need to fill up with petrol every now and then, and also find food and water.

I would feel pretty safe inside a adamantium car, but would you really rely on a nutjob?

MJ is there purely for some female company... But then again you're trapped in a car most of the time. And Deadpool is always watching...

Black Canary

You start off in the dead of night. You only have a torch that is low on battery and an M16 rifle with 2 spare magazines. You have to make it to a boat house by foot that is a good 40 kilometers away. Once at the boat once you get to drive a luxury boat out to sea and relax. Of course every now and then you have to come back during the safety of the day to gather supplies and food. Getting to be with Black Canary 24/7, this time w/o Deadpool's nuisance, not a bad prospect eh. Of course, you have to surive the initial swarm...

Oh and Black Canary starts off with a slight sore throat.

xJLxKing
Black Canary

D_Dude1210
Black Canary. big grin

Philosophía
No brainer.

Enyalus
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Black Canary. big grin
We know why she starts with a sore throat, if she's with us...

Placidity
Ok... I see where this is going lol. How about we list top 3 choices in order then?

nimbus006
Based on pure survival...Team 2.

-These guys are the best bet to keep me safe.

Based on pure pleasure with a decent chance of survival...Team 8.

-40 kilos is a long way, but I think we'll manage.

golem370
MJ? Why

Placidity
Cause shes hot?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
We know why she starts with a sore throat, if she's with us...
thumb up

Bouboumaster
Team 2 would be my best bet if I want to save my ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.