SA mangog vs bricks..!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin

Enyalus
...Only Juggernaut, and maybe Lobo are surviving the initial axe swing.

And they get crushed H2H.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
...Only Juggernaut, and maybe Lobo are surviving the initial axe swing.

And they get crushed H2H.

come on you have to give more credit to all of the other guys, after all supes is alot more durable than lobo....

8th juggy getting crushed H2H?? laughing ..I know he will not win in his own but that doesnt mean he will get hurt..after all its just plane strengt..not magick..

Enyalus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
come on you have to give more credit to all of the other guys, after all supes is alot more durable than lobo....
Its an adamantium axe being swung by someone on Odin's level...
No, almost all of these guys get beheaded in a single stroke.

8th juggy getting crushed H2H?? laughing ..I know he will not win in his own but that doesnt mean he will get hurt..after all its just plane strengt..not magick..
...Mangog is a magical being. And I found Mangog tossing Thor around more impressive than 8th Day Juggernaut tossing Thor aside. *shrug*

nicamarvin

Enyalus
so tell me the rest of almost all..who do you think??
I already told you who in my first post. Lobo's already survived having his head cut off, I think. Plus healing factor and cloning if we're using that. Thats why he survives. Juggernaut is physically invulnerable. That's why he survives.

The rest die.

I say NO MAGICK aloud here.....
You said "that doesnt mean he will get hurt..after all its just plane strengt..not magick.." I was pointing out that Mangog's strength comes from magic. Like Juggernaut's.

darthgoober

I already told you who in my first post. Lobo's already survived having his head cut off, I think. Plus healing factor and cloning if we're using that. Thats why he survives. Juggernaut is physically invulnerable. That's why he survives.

The rest die.

You said "that doesnt mean he will get hurt..after all its just plane strengt..not magick.." I was pointing out that Mangog's strength comes from magic. Like Juggernaut's.
Thanos should also survive since he was barred from the realm of Death until Annihilation and Drax isn't wielding the ax.

Enyalus
Originally posted by darthgoober
Thanos should also survive since he was barred from the realm of Death until Annihilation and Drax isn't wielding the ax.
Adamantium has pierced Thanos before. Him being barred from Death's Realm was done away with during Marvel: The End I think.

darthgoober
Adamantium has pierced Thanos before. Him being barred from Death's Realm was done away with during Marvel: The End I think.
I'm not saying that he wouldn't be cut, I'm saying that he wouldn't be killed. I don't know whether he'd be KO'd or just pick his head up off the ground and reattach it because we've never saw Thanos decapitated before, I'm just pointing out that he'd survive.

And whether or not the ban was lifted during the End is highly debatable. It may or may not be canon(seems kinda up in the air) but despite making up with the Mistress and his thinking he was going to die, he still survived that ordeal just fine and Drax was saying that he was the only one who could kill the Titan during Annihilation. I was always under the impression that Death lifted the ban when she showed up to his final encounter with Drax.

Enyalus
I'm not saying that he wouldn't be cut, I'm saying that he wouldn't be killed. I don't know whether he'd be KO'd or just pick his head up off the ground and reattach it because we've never saw Thanos decapitated before, I'm just pointing out that he'd survive.

And whether or not the ban was lifted during the End is highly debatable. It may or may not be canon(seems kinda up in the air) but despite making up with the Mistress and his thinking he was going to die, he still survived that ordeal just fine and Drax was saying that he was the only one who could kill the Titan during Annihilation. I was always under the impression that Death lifted the ban when she showed up to his final encounter with Drax.

She also wanted him back in Celestial Quest, prior to The End. hmm

And Drax doesn't know he's the only one who can kill him. I mean, how would he? Say he gets the knowledge from Kronos. Well, how would Kronos know? I think Drax was just yapping.

Can Eternals survive decapitation? Seems like they could. I dunno though.

darthgoober
She also wanted him back in Celestial Quest, prior to The End. hmm

And Drax doesn't know he's the only one who can kill him. I mean, how would he? Say he gets the knowledge from Kronos. Well, how would Kronos know? I think Drax was just yapping.

Can Eternals survive decapitation? Seems like they could. I dunno though.
That was a clone.

He was talking about being able to "feel it"(his being Thanos's silver bullet I mean), I took that to mean that Kronos somehow gave him the knowledge. And Kronos is the God of time and is somehow connected to the universe on a fundamental level(something to do with his ascension to Godhood), he knows more than damn near anyone who's not actually omniscient. The writer of the issue even talked later about how it was an ability of Drax's that no one else could replicate so it's pretty save to say that he wasn't just yapping.

Eternal's from Earth can, I'm not sure about the ones from Titan.

nicamarvin

darthgoober

Enyalus
That was a clone.
Unfortunately. sad He had a good showing there.

He was talking about being able to "feel it"(his being Thanos's silver bullet I mean), I took that to mean that Kronos somehow gave him the knowledge. And Kronos is the God of time and is somehow connected to the universe on a fundamental level(something to do with his ascension to Godhood), he knows more than damn near anyone who's not actually omniscient. The writer of the issue even talked later about how it was an ability of Drax's that no one else could replicate so it's pretty save to say that he wasn't just yapping.

Eternal's from Earth can, I'm not sure about the ones from Titan.

Okay. Then yeah, he probably survives it. Its just hard to imagine Thanos surviving with no head. :s

So, lets say 8th Day Juggy and Thanos survive. I'm not sure about Lobo but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. You think they take down SA Mangog H2H? I think with the addition of Thanos they would.

darthgoober

Unfortunately. sad He had a good showing there.

Okay. Then yeah, he probably survives it. Its just hard to imagine Thanos surviving with no head. :s

So, lets say 8th Day Juggy and Thanos survive. I'm not sure about Lobo but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. You think they take down SA Mangog H2H? I think with the addition of Thanos they would.
Well like I said he may very well be KO'd so I'm not saying that he'll actually be able to participate in the final fight or anything. Since I haven't seen Thanos pick his head up off the ground and reattach it I'm unwilling to make any definitive claims in regards to it, I was just pointing out that he wouldn't be dead after the first shot.

kgkg
Juggernaut lives rest die

nicamarvin
so if is Juggernaut and Thanos do you think they be able to bring down this guy?? there is alot of hate between the two of this guys..that will fuel his strengt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.