Deacon Frost(Blade) vs. Lord Marshal(Riddick)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
-Both are fast & strong. This is Deacon when he becomes La Magra, the vampire Blood god. Who takes this?

KingD19
Considering the Blood God keeps putting himself back together and regrowing limbs, it's not really fair.

six6six
Originally posted by KingD19
Considering the Blood God keeps putting himself back together and regrowing limbs, it's not really fair.

Would Lord Marshal be able to rip out Frost's soul though?

KingD19
At that point would he have a soul?

Mairuzu
Well, all the vampire souls went into deacon, no? So he should have more than 1?

Deacon wins

Rogue Jedi
Deacon.

Wei Phoenix
Vampires have souls?

Rogue Jedi
Dead ones maybe.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dead ones maybe.

Aren't all Vamps dead technically?

KingD19
All of em except Blade.

jaden101
Frost easily. Blade would destroy Riddick...Riddick beat the Lord Marshall...Blade struggled to beat Frost...thus blade would destroy the Lord Marshall and thus so would Frost.

KingD19
You're selling Riddick short man, and Blade didn't beat Frost, if it weren't for his serum, he would have lost, plain and simple.

Riddick has also shown on multiple occasions to be extremely powerful physically, and durability wise. Straight up fight, Riddick takes Blade, no weapons of course, but he still takes him.

Rogue Jedi
You're selling Riddick short man, and Blade didn't beat Frost, if it weren't for his serum, he would have lost, plain and simple.

Riddick has also shown on multiple occasions to be extremely powerful physically, and durability wise. Straight up fight, Riddick takes Blade, no weapons of course, but he still takes him. No, he's right, Blade would destroy Riddick.

KingD19
In a straight up fist fight, Blade would destroy Riddick? Whatever style blades uses, vs Riddicks Eskrima.

Let's not forget, Riddick killed one of those big monster things in Pitch Black with his bare hands, those two crazy tentacle things in Dark Fury, with absolutely no light except for the brief flashes they gave off, and killed the Lord Marshal, and would have owned him completely if not for his super speed.

Rogue Jedi
And Blade has speed, agility, and strength on his side. Remember that scene in Blade 2 where Blade fights the two vamps, at the beginning?

KingD19
Strength? Do you know how strong those monsters he fought were? He broke the flying monster things neck, and it had an exoskeleton. And the two squid things were stated to kill just about anything pretty easily, and he shattered their life orbs, or whatever they were.

And I haven't seen Blade 2 in about 4 or 5 years, can't say I remember that scene.

Riddick's durability is also a factor in this fight, considering he took a shot from a gravity gun that instantly killed whoever it hit, even Necromongers in full body armor. He also took a beating from LM that would have kept anyone else down for the count. His pain threshold is off the charts, shown on the multiple times where he dislocates his arms to get out of situations with nothing but a grunt.

Also, Riddick has his Wrath of the Furyan ability, I'd like to see Blade counter that.

jaden101

Riddick has also shown on multiple occasions to be extremely powerful physically, and durability wise. Straight up fight, Riddick takes Blade, no weapons of course, but he still takes him.

I'm not selling Riddick short at all. He wouldn't take Blade with or without weapons. Pure and simple.

jaden101
Strength? Do you know how strong those monsters he fought were?

No...and neither do you so why bother bringing it up?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jaden101
I'm not selling Riddick short at all. He wouldn't take Blade with or without weapons. Pure and simple. He knows. Or maybe he doesnt. Mind you I am a die hard Riddick fan.

omgchos
Why is riddick even being mentioned in this thread????? Technically he got lucky.. but some skill was involved. Short of taking his soul(that is if he has a "soul" to take, idk if he ACTUALLY takes souls or if its just a life force thing) Deacon would keep regenerating. So i give this one to frost.
Some mother ****ers are always trying to ice skate uphill

Robtard
Strength? Do you know how strong those monsters he fought were? He broke the flying monster things neck, and it had an exoskeleton. And the two squid things were stated to kill just about anything pretty easily, and he shattered their life orbs, or whatever they were.

And I haven't seen Blade 2 in about 4 or 5 years, can't say I remember that scene.

Riddick's durability is also a factor in this fight, considering he took a shot from a gravity gun that instantly killed whoever it hit, even Necromongers in full body armor. He also took a beating from LM that would have kept anyone else down for the count. His pain threshold is off the charts, shown on the multiple times where he dislocates his arms to get out of situations with nothing but a grunt.

Also, Riddick has his Wrath of the Furyan ability, I'd like to see Blade counter that.

Blade is far more skilled and has the speed advantage, Riddick would be little more than a punching bag.

six6six
Could Frost take on Lord Marshal without the Blood God's help or does he get stomp'd?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Blade is far more skilled and has the speed advantage, Riddick would be little more than a punching bag. Riddick would get some shots in, but all it'd do is piss Blade off.

Blade versus Riddick, knife against knife, Riddick pwns.

Give Blade his sword, Riddick ka bob time.

3rd&MyLeftFoot
Deacon Frost vs Lord Marshal
I think that since both have been to the afterworld its a respectable match up. They both are pretty equal as far as ability and both got beat. I think that Lord Marshal has a better Army and better tech. Both are fast but one can teleport, check goes to Lord Marshal. If a nurse can create a syrum in 7 minutes that takes you out your not really a got. Sorry La Magra but assuming they both did HW before the bout I lean toward Lord Marshal. He would pull the 20 pureblood souls out of his body and I don't think Deacon could do enough damage to kill him first.

Blade vs Riddick would be a great fight.
I really think the match could go either way... Past match ups are both impressive and hard to say one is better. But if they matched up 1000 times I think the odds are in Riddicks favor. With swords It's a draw. Blade with out a sword is good but he is not Riddick good. I do like that Blade can heal himself, he would need it. This fight would be in the dark and I can't say one would have the advantage because of that. In the end the smarter and more clever fighter wins this match and though I hate to say its Vinny, it' not Wesley. Riddicks experience, smarts, and gurilla warfare style wins over Blades run in the room and ask questions later tendancy. Plus Blade did get taken out by 6 guys with tasers in Blade uno and I don't rem anything like that happening to Riddick ever. Whenever Riddick gets caught its alway because he let it happen for one reason or another.

You guys make some good points both ways!
Lord Marshal

the ninjak
Forgive if I'm wrong but don't all humans in the vicinity of La Magra instantly become turned?

lilshogun
Yep they do otherwise they wouldn't be driving their vessels ( body )Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Vampires have souls?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.