Asteroid Slug Vs Sandworms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
An interdimensional rift caused by yahmansanannnnnnnnnnnm-mmnnnn....

The Empire Space Slug versus 2 Sand worms from Dune.

A) On the Dune planet.

B) On swamp clearing on Dagobah

To the death.

Robtard
That penile looking thing that almost swallowed the Falcon? If so, it wins, even the biggest of the Dune worms where but a fraction of it's size, iirc.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah thats the one.

How many sandworms would you estimate it might take to do Mr.Slug?

KingD19
It didn't almost swallow, it did swallow it, the Falcon had to fly for a long time to get out too.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
It didn't almost swallow, it did swallow it, the Falcon had to fly for a long time to get out too.

WRONG! They flew into it and it tried to swallow them and it ALMOST did, had they been a tick slower.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Yeah thats the one.

How many sandworms would you estimate it might take to do Mr.Slug?

Hard to say, as I don't know how long it was overall, but going on the grounds that it wasn't more than double the length of what we saw, it could probably swallow 50 of the largest Dune worms before it's guts burst open and died.

Sadako of Girth
F**k.

laughing

Asteroid slug it is, then.

Mairuzu
batman

Rogue Jedi
Slug is SW, slug pwns.

Sadako of Girth
SW= Space Worm?

wink

Rogue Jedi
Sumthin like that.

Sadako of Girth
wink

Rogue Jedi
Really though, I'd have to go with the tremors worms. What does the space slug really show us?

Sadako of Girth
Well........ size?

Rogue Jedi
But can it burrow around like the tremors worms? All we saw it doing is sitting there.

Sadako of Girth
Well yeah. It had a burrow inside that Asteroid. shifty

Rogue Jedi
I guess it can spew forth mynocks?

Sadako of Girth
They might get all in your ass.

They look all flappy.

KingD19
They're called Exogorths, and the average one grew to about 10 meters, but some of them were as big as Capital Ships. Either way, they're larger than Sandworms. Some even weighed over a million kilos.

And if you take into account the fact that Exogorths live in asteroids, by burrowing through them(dense, solid metal and rock), then they've already proven to be stronger than the Sandworms, who die when they hit rock

jinXed by JaNx
Space worms and shit? Hell, i aint ****in with that kind of black magic. I don't think nothin could take that down i mean, not even Han Solo, Chewie and that stupid jedi could take it down. Thats some shit right dar.

Sadako of Girth
LOLZ

"Slug darkness voodoo."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.