superman vs DR. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who takes this fight here ?

DR strange or superman ?

KingD19
Marvel's (Magical) Sorcerer Supreme, against Clark (Magic Hurts Me) Kent. Who do you think?

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Marvel's (Magical) Sorcerer Supreme, against Clark (Magic Hurts Me) Kent. Who do you think? superman has taken on Dr fate before correct ?

Enyalus
lol, Current Strange gets destroy.

Trackz
hasn't superman has some defenses put in place against magic?

KingD19
Current Strange could just summon Zom again, lol.
And I think he has taken on Fate, but Fate isn't stated as the most powerful magician in the DC universe. Strange is Marvel's top.

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Current Strange could just summon Zom again, lol.
And I think he has taken on Fate, but Fate isn't stated as the most powerful magician in the DC universe. Strange is Marvel's top. fate is still a powerful magician. magic is magic against superman. yes there's many different types of sorcery but to supes not being immune to magic its the same difference any time he has to deal with magic. unless someone does a spell to turn him into turtle or give him an anal probe OK that might be different smile

guy222
Classic DS FTW

cloud102
Dr. Strange gives Superman magic, then steals it ftw!

D_Dude1210
Classic Strange will pwn Supes like no one's business.

Current Strange is a noob.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Strange makes Clark lick his shoes clean.

Nihilist
Current Doc gets annihilated.

Classic massacre's supes.

leonheartmm
strange wins. and no, fate isnt the most powerful magician in dc/vertigo. that is timothy hunter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.