Agent Zero vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Both guys meet on the streets with standard gear.

Who wins?

Trackz
current agent zero?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Trackz
current agent zero? Isn't he depowered?

Trackz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Isn't he depowered? yeah

Survivor19
Let's say Agent Zero is Weapon X Agent Zero with powers and equipment of that period.

Now he is just Maverik. And he's depowered.

AZ 7/10 for starters.

Trackz
current agent zero or powered up?

KingD19
Well before, he could increase his strength to the point where he can pummel blade, and now he can shoot acid that messes up people with healing factors. Blade can't win.

Trackz
Originally posted by KingD19
Well before, he could increase his strength to the point where he can pummel blade, and now he can shoot acid that messes up people with healing factors. Blade can't win. blade doesn't have a normal healing factor, he has a vampiric one, no evidence tat the acid would work on it unless he's harmed people with healing factor that weren't put in place by weapon x or mutant healing factors.

KingD19
Well, I think all Healing Factors are similar enough that it would at least have a detrimental effect.

Trackz
Well, I think all Healing Factors are similar enough that it would at least have a detrimental effect. how are they similar? blade's is mystical, completely different than wolverine/deadpool/sabretooth's healing factors.

KingD19
Similar in that they heal faster than a normal rate, whether it's tech, mutant, or mystic, a healing factor is a healing factor.

StiltmanFTW
I'm not sure whether or not that acid would work on Blade.

Trackz
Similar in that they heal faster than a normal rate, whether it's tech, mutant, or mystic, a healing factor is a healing factor. i matters, hulks super strength is different than supermans super strength. if just because something gets rid of supermans strength doesnt mean it'll get rid of hulks.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I'm not sure whether or not that acid would work on Blade. I don't think it would as Blade's is mystical.

Survivor19
Unless he has mystical SHIELDS, acid melts him just fine.

Trackz
Originally posted by Survivor19
Unless he has mystical SHIELDS, acid melts him just fine. if the acid only effects mutant healing factors, it won't effect his.

Survivor19
It also affects metal walls just fine, and melts bullets in flight...

And AZ still can 'increase his strength to pummel Blade'. Principle behind his rays was the same, they just carry acid as bonus.

Battlehammer
Agent Zero

Trackz
It also affects metal walls just fine, and melts bullets in flight...

And AZ still can 'increase his strength to pummel Blade'. Principle behind his rays was the same, they just carry acid as bonus. what level can he increase his sttrength too, thats also only if this is current agent zero, and whatever it melts, blade's healing factor would heal him, it would also have to hit him

KingD19
Blade's healing factor ain't that fast. Plus, since it's desinged to affect healing factors, I think it would have some effect, however small, on Blade's HF.

Trackz
Blade's healing factor ain't that fast. Plus, since it's desinged to affect healing factors, I think it would have some effect, however small, on Blade's HF. it works fast enough, he healed from a slashed chest in seconds and bullets wounds in the same amount of time. not only that the acid probably wouldnt come in contact with his skin since he wears kevlar was well as a large trenchcoat usually. to blade the acid wouldn't have an adverse effect on his healing factor and he would take care of any damage done quickly.

KingD19
Well, a slash to the chest and a small bullet wound aren't the same as a corrosive liquid that continuously eats away at whatever it touches. And saying that it won't effect his healing factor is not valid, there's just as much a chance of it hurting him, as it having no effect, actually, the chance of it hurting him is much higher. Plus, in several of his fights, blade only has on a shirt, plus his face is always exposed, and if AZ can tag Logan and Tooth, he can get Blade.

Trackz
Well, a slash to the chest and a small bullet wound aren't the same as a corrosive liquid that continuously eats away at whatever it touches. And saying that it won't effect his healing factor is not valid, there's just as much a chance of it hurting him, as it having no effect, actually, the chance of it hurting him is much higher. Plus, in several of his fights, blade only has on a shirt, plus his face is always exposed, and if AZ can tag Logan and Tooth, he can get Blade. it was built to deal with wolverines healing factor, a mutant healing factor. no evidence it would work on a vampiric/magical healing factor.

agent zero couldn't hit fantomex, and sabretooth has beaten them in near all of their fights.

Survivor19
Sorry, but AZ had Fantomex on ropes. Twice during their fight.
If he went for kill instead of interrogating, fake frenchmen'd have met his death.

Trackz
he had him on the ropes once, fantomex knew he was fine the whole time...since he has a large UFO he can bring in anytime he wants, fantomex won their fight thanks to his UFO but based onthat fight, he wouldnt win against blade, especially since blade has his adamantium sword, physically Fantomex seemed superior than agent zero in everyway, the only thing that saved agent zero was his energy blasts.

Survivor19
Fantomex' 'phisycal superiority' didn't help him, his flying saucer did.

Does Blade has flying saucer?

Also: can Blade sense AZ sneaking up on him? (no smell - no sound - merged with shadows)?

snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladedodgeMSU3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladedodgeMSU3-2.jpg

Enyalus
Regarding AZ's acid...the only thing said about it was, and I quote, "the Program rigged my body so it produces a corrosive element specifically designed to attack an opponent's healing factor."

Nothing was ever mentioned about it only being in relation to a mutant healing factor or Weapon X designed healing factors. And I would imagine all healing factors work in a similar way, anyhow...they all regrow the tissue lost. Mystical or not.

Trackz
Fantomex' 'phisycal superiority' didn't help him, his flying saucer did.

Does Blade has flying saucer?

Also: can Blade sense AZ sneaking up on him? (no smell - no sound - merged with shadows)? there are no shadows, the two square off, not at all like the fight with fantomex.

and yes did you read the fight? fantomex was beating agent zero all up and down the corridor while agent zero kept blasting away, he got lucky and hit fantomex once, and it didn't even put fantomex for long (and he can't heal like blade)

agent zero was built to take down wolverine, his acid was made to stop wolverines healing factor, a mutant one. Blade's healing factor is entirely different, and it hasn't been described as a healing factor before I don't believe, rather he just has accelerated healing, not a healing factor. The acid hasn't shown what it does against opponents with different regenerative abilities. All we know is it was built to stop wolverines healing factor, and it can stop wolverines healing factor.

Enyalus
agent zero was built to take down wolverine, his acid was made to stop wolverines healing factor, a mutant one. Blade's healing factor is entirely different, and it hasn't been described as a healing factor before I don't believe, rather he just has accelerated healing, not a healing factor. The acid hasn't shown what it does against opponents with different regenerative abilities. All we know is it was built to stop wolverines healing factor, and it can stop wolverines healing factor.
Except, it wasn't just made to stop Wolverine's healing factor, because the comics never make that specification. It says "an opponent's healing factor," period.

Also...accelerated healing and healing factor are the same thing. Word games won't help anything.

The acid's worked on Sabertooth just fine. It's also worked on a metallic wall. It should work on anything with a healing factor, regardless of how the healing factor is established...until otherwise stated.

Trackz
Originally posted by Enyalus
Except, it wasn't just made to stop Wolverine's healing factor, because the comics never make that specification. It says "an opponent's healing factor," period.

Also...accelerated healing and healing factor are the same thing. Word games won't help anything.

The acid's worked on Sabertooth just fine. It's also worked on a metallic wall. It should work on anything with a healing factor, regardless of how the healing factor is established...until otherwise stated. agent zero got his abilities because they wanted to put down wolverine, the fact that it also works on sabretooth is because wolverine and sabretooth have the same type of regeneration.

the acid would hurt blade, but it wouldn't stop his regeneration. The ability was put in place to specifically deal with wolverine's healing factor. NOt only that Blade doesn't HAVE a healing factor, he just has accelerated regeneration, I'm not sure it has ever been described as a healing factor.

Enyalus
NOt only that Blade doesn't HAVE a healing factor, he just has accelerated regeneration, I'm not sure it has ever been described as a healing factor.
Same. Thing.

Mindset
A healing factor is accelerated regeneration.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladedodgeMSU3.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade/BladedodgeMSU3-2.jpg Even if the acid will effect Blade's healing factor he's got to hit him with it first.

Spider-X was more agile than Spider-Man and he couldn't tag Blade with his acid venom.

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
A healing factor is accelerated regeneration. not exactly, healing factors can replace bone and everything, accelerated regeneration is just that, he heals like a normal person just faster, wolverine identified the difference in one of his comics when he was fighting zombies.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
A healing factor is accelerated regeneration.

Trackz
regeneration is the wrong word, my bad. Blade just heals extremely fast, he doesn't regenerate though. Wolverine says there's a difference here. Blade's healing is different than a healing factor.

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1783/img0018sr2.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.