The most epically epic Movie Vs. thread, EVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Team 1: McClane's Manglers

1) McClane (Diehard series) - Gun
2) Hartigan (Sin City) - Gun
3) Jack Mosley (16 Blocks) - Gun
4) Jimmy 'The Tulip' Tudeski (The Whole 9 Yards) - Gun
5) A.K. Waters (Tears of the Sun) - Gun
6) William A. McNamara (Hart's War) - Gun
7) David Dunn (Unbreakable) - Bare hands
8) Korben Dallas (5th Element) - Future hand gun
9) Jackal (The Jackal) - Gun
10) John Smith (Last Man Standing) - Twin guns
11) Butch Coolidge (Pulp Fiction) - Man killing fist and gold watch
12) Joe Hallenbeck (Last Boy Scout) - Gun and booze
13) Hudson Hawk (Hudson Hawk) - rope, hooks and thieving gear

Team 2: Riggs' Reamers

1) Riggs (Lethal Weapon series) - Gun and Murtuagh w/ gun
2) Hal Moore (We Were Soldiers) - Gun
3) Benjamin Martin (The Patriot) - Guns, rifle, hatchet and knife from movie
4) Porter (Payback) - Gun
5) William Wallace (Braveheart) - Great-sword and mace
6) Bret Maverick - (Maverick) Gun (era specific 6-shooter)
7) Max (Mad Max series) - DB-sawed-off shotgun
8) Jerry Fletcher (Conspiracy Theory) - Gun
9) Rick Jarmin (Bird On A Wire) - Gun
10) Dale 'Mac' McKussic (Tequila Sunrise) - Gun
11) P.G. Kelly (Attack Force Z) - Gun
12) Frank Dunne (Gallipoli) - Enfield Bolt Action Rifle
13) Tom Mullen (Ransom) - Gun, believes McClane's Manglers has his son

("Gun" = 9mm. Ammo 22 rounds)

Scenario A) Fight takes place in a sectioned off four city blocks (generic metropolitan city). They all start apart from each other, scattered. Which team has at least one man standing in the end?

Scenario B) Fight takes place in a huge multistory warehouse, teams start grouped together, one at each end. Which team has at least one man standing in the end?

Scenario C) Gladiator pit in "Gladiator", they all start with some ancient weapon of their choice, short sword, hand axe, trident or club. Which team has at least one man standing in the end?

Scenario D) Open area H2H (ie no weapons), anything goes. Which team has at least one man standing in the end?

jaden101
team 1 for anything involving guns predominantly due to Korben Dallas (the scene when he looks for a split second though the door...counts the bad guys on the left and right....blasts away and then recounts them and most of them are dead shows his ability is way above the rest of them)

AK Waters would also make a big difference in 1 and 2. He's probably one of the most highly trained of the lot and seems to have a decent amount of stealth ability.

open hand to hand i'd have to go with David Dunn being left. Not through his ability to fight but because he's basically far more durable than any of the others. You could beat on him until you're exhausted and he still wouldn't have a mark on him.

as for in a gladiator style areana. I think those who've fought in situations similar would be most helpful so William Wallace and and Ben Martin left....I'd like to say Wallace for the win for obvious reasons.....So I will.

omgchos
Well scenario C doesn't really count cuz you've already appropriated weapons.
With the rest Bruce willis's cast has much more brawn, espesially dunn who is UNBREAKABLE which means he'll always be the last man standing.

Robtard
Originally posted by omgchos
Well scenario C doesn't really count cuz you've already appropriated weapons.
With the rest Bruce willis's cast has much more brawn, espesially dunn who is UNBREAKABLE which means he'll always be the last man standing.

Why doesn't it count? Instead of guns, they all have hand held weapons.

I wasn't factoring in that he's both bullet proof and axe to the face proof, just a really durable guy.

Martin and Wallace are both beast, they have plenty of "braun", Max is also a bit of a damage sponge himself. That team also has an extra guy to even things out, as many of the Gibson films are set in the past.

I'd also put Martin on par with Waters, in regards to seek and destroy capabilites and stealth, up close battle, he's one of the very best on the list. Martin was like the original special forces guy.

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

jinXed by JaNx
Ok ok ok Hold on man, My balls just blew out of my eye sockets when i tried to comprehend this mo****ah. You gonna have to give me a couple o days to register dis shit, but i'm seriously going to post on this but for now, im going with team McClane, just cuz blink

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

I know, some cry, some shit themselves, some laugh nervously and some do all three when faced with things of such awe inspring magnitude.

Take a few deep breaths, relax and come back swinging with a proper reply.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
I know, some cry, some shit themselves, some laugh nervously and some do all three when faced with things of such awe inspring magnitude.

Take a few deep breaths, relax and come back swinging with a proper reply. No, this is more of a thread about which ACTOR has played bad asses on a more consistent basis.

I do remember Attack Force Z, though, great flick.

omgchos

Dude.... he was in a MASSIVE train wreck...... u know what happens in a train wreck....... EVERYTHING. sharp objects and glass slice you, Large objects crush you, fires burn you, etc. A lil bullet or a huge axe is gonna have as much affect on dunn as me trying to kick a boulder in half.

Robtard
No, this is more of a thread about which ACTOR has played bad asses on a more consistent basis.

Okay then, if you're going to be a silly ******* and insist on seeing it that way, which one?

Robtard
Dude.... he was in a MASSIVE train wreck...... u know what happens in a train wreck....... EVERYTHING. sharp objects and glass slice you, Large objects crush you, fires burn you, etc. A lil bullet or a huge axe is gonna have as much affect on dunn as me trying to kick a boulder in half.

Fine, if you're going to cry about it, but there is no concrete proof that a bullet in the eye would just bounce off or if he's choke proof.

Lets just say the Manglers need at least two guys (one being Dunn) standing to win in any given round. If it comes down to Dunn and any one Reamer, the Reamers win by default.

Feel better now?

Rogue Jedi
Okay then, if you're going to be a silly ******* and insist on seeing it that way, which one? Thinking.

omgchos
Fine, if you're going to cry about it, but there is no concrete proof that a bullet in the eye would just bounce off or if he's choke proof.

Lets just say the Manglers need at least two guys (one being Dunn) standing to win in any given round. If it comes down to Dunn and any one Reamer, the Reamers win by default.

Feel better now?
Now your changing the rules?
And what would make his eye different from the rest of him? And hes super strong as the lifting weights showed... so he could pull of someone choking him.

Rogue Jedi
Team 1: McClane's Manglers

1) McClane (Diehard series) - Gun
2) Hartigan (Sin City) - Gun
3) Jack Mosley (16 Blocks) - Gun
4) Jimmy 'The Tulip' Tudeski (The Whole 9 Yards) - Gun
5) A.K. Waters (Tears of the Sun) - Gun
6) William A. McNamara (Hart's War) - Gun
7) David Dunn (Unbreakable) - Bare hands
8) Korben Dallas (5th Element) - Future hand gun
9) Jackal (The Jackal) - Gun
10) John Smith (Last Man Standing) - Twin guns
11) Butch Coolidge (Pulp Fiction) - Man killing fist and gold watch
12) Joe Hallenbeck (Last Boy Scout) - Gun and booze
13) Hudson Hawk (Hudson Hawk) - rope, hooks and thieving gear

Team 2: Riggs' Reamers

1) Riggs (Lethal Weapon series) - Gun and Murtuagh w/ gun
2) Hal Moore (We Were Soldiers) - Gun
3) Benjamin Martin (The Patriot) - Guns, rifle, hatchet and knife from movie
4) Porter (Payback) - Gun
5) William Wallace (Braveheart) - Great-sword and mace
6) Bret Maverick - (Maverick) Gun (era specific 6-shooter)
7) Max (Mad Max series) - DB-sawed-off shotgun
8) Jerry Fletcher (Conspiracy Theory) - Gun
9) Rick Jarmin (Bird On A Wire) - Gun
10) Dale 'Mac' McKussic (Tequila Sunrise) - Gun
11) P.G. Kelly (Attack Force Z) - Gun
12) Frank Dunne (Gallipoli) - Enfield Bolt Action Rifle
13) Tom Mullen (Ransom) - Gun, believes McClane's Manglers has his son

("Gun" = 9mm. Ammo 22 rounds)

Scenario A) Fight takes place in a sectioned off four city blocks (generic metropolitan city). They all start apart from each other, scattered. Which team has at least one man standing in the end?

Scenario B) Fight takes place in a huge multistory warehouse, teams start grouped together, one at each end. Which team has at least one man standing in the end?

Scenario C) Gladiator pit in "Gladiator", they all start with some ancient weapon of their choice, short sword, hand axe, trident or club. Which team has at least one man standing in the end?

Scenario D) Open area H2H (ie no weapons), anything goes. Which team has at least one man standing in the end?

A: Smith, Last man standing
B: Waters, Tears of the sun
C: Mad Max
D: Hartigan

Robtard
Now your changing the rules?
And what would make his eye different from the rest of him? And hes super strong as the lifting weights showed... so he could pull of someone choking him.

I'm adjusting the rules due to an oversight on one of the players, obviously.

I don't know, maybe because the eye is more vulnerable than say the cranium on humans. For one, a team effort. You seem lack any ability to think outside the box.

dadudemon
David Dunn wins....

Against everyone, at once. no expression

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
David Dunn wins....

There was an amendment due to that oversight.

dadudemon
There was an amendment due to that oversight.

lol

Didn't see that.

Edit - I just read your opening post in this thread.

jinXed by JaNx
No, this is more of a thread about which ACTOR has played bad asses on a more consistent basis.

Why hows come you got to be the buzz kill laughing out loud

jinXed by JaNx
David Dunn wins....

yeah, because if you gave dunn guns. He would become a McCladun and that is all kinds of badassery

Sadako of Girth

I did all of those things. All at once.

I just couldnt take its pure blinding epicness for a spilt second.

Sadako of Girth
David Dunn wins....

Except against McClane, of course.

Rogue Jedi
Fart. That is all.

Sadako of Girth
Thats no ass virgin's fart.

The games up.

We know all about you now.

You and Riggs.

Does Murtaugh know about this?

Rogue Jedi
She was there as I dangled my raisins on her forehead.

Sadako of Girth
Those shrivelled small Riggs-like raisins, as opposed to McClane's indestructable uber dense steel balls of....of....steel....and...and....death.

Rogue Jedi
Dude whatever I tapped that ass.

dadudemon
Dude whatever I tapped that ass.

And then she smacked you when she saw your hand?

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
haermm shaddap.

Robtard
and an epic twist...

In Sceanrio A, which team would be better suited to take on a Predator with full gear?

(For the sake of argument, if Dunn is the only one standing in the Manglers' team, then it's akin to them all going down.)

dadudemon
haermm shaddap.

laughing

(For the sake of argument, if Dunn is the only one standing in the Manglers' team, then it's akin to them all going down.)

On who?

Sadako of Girth
No thats the other team you were just thinking of there.

It is they who have the locked jaws and sore arseholes.... smokin'

omgchos
I'm adjusting the rules due to an oversight on one of the players, obviously.

I don't know, maybe because the eye is more vulnerable than say the cranium on humans. For one, a team effort. You seem lack any ability to think outside the box.
Im poiting out that he id UNBREAKABLE. why should his eyes be ne different?

Rogue Jedi
Hartigan and Smith are the baddest of the bad here.

Robtard
Im poiting out that he id UNBREAKABLE. why should his eyes be ne different?

Dude, even Elijah said that comic books were exaggerations of powers rare people had, so if you want to believe he could survive anything and absolutely nothing can hurt him, go ahead. I took it as he's an extraordinary guy, but still with limits, i.e a bullet to the head would probably kill him, as would a nuke, but you go with that "he's UNBREAKABLE!" bit. Because really, people have survived train wrecks, it's not something beyond amazing, sure they were hurt, but that's were Dunn's abilities come in.

Anyhow, I amended the thread to take into account his 'unbreakable-ness', so I really don't know why you're still going on.

omgchos
Dude, even Elijah said that comic books were exaggerations of powers rare people had, so if you want to believe he could survive anything and absolutely nothing can hurt him, go ahead. I took it as he's an extraordinary guy, but still with limits, i.e a bullet to the head would probably kill him, as would a nuke, but you go with that "he's UNBREAKABLE!" bit. Because really, people have survived train wrecks, it's not something beyond amazing, sure they were hurt, but that's were Dunn's abilities come in.

Anyhow, I amended the thread to take into account his 'unbreakable-ness', so I really don't know why you're still going on.
As long as you keep retorting ill keep retorting... its give and take.
And i admit a nuke would get him i didn't say he was unvaporizable.
And i must point out he was the sole survivor of the train wreck, therefore according to your logic, M. Night should have called the Movie Lucky but Tough. Elijah had a theory BTW he wasn't an omnicient being who KNEW they were exagerations. And as far as we know Dunn was some freak of nature who was in fact UNBREAKABLE. Which is prolly why the movie was named so.... But you keep acting like your right if it makes you feel better.
And another thing.... he wasn't just tough, he had the ability to see the crimes people had committed. Thats not some exagerated power... That is in fact a super human ability. And don't try to come back with elijahs quote about it just being a feeling, not visions, cuz we saw what he saw and it was in fact remote viewing.

Sadako of Girth
Welll look out for "Unbreakable 2" where he tries shooting himself in the eye to settle internet debates...

Its only 3 minutes and 08 seconds long, though.
So you might want the small popcorn, that night.

omgchos
Till that fateful day... i stand by what i said.

Robtard
As long as you keep retorting ill keep retorting... its give and take.
And i admit a nuke would get him i didn't say he was unvaporizable.
And i must point out he was the sole survivor of the train wreck, therefore according to your logic, M. Night should have called the Movie Lucky but Tough. Elijah had a theory BTW he wasn't an omnicient being who KNEW they were exagerations. And as far as we know Dunn was some freak of nature who was in fact UNBREAKABLE. Which is prolly why the movie was named so.... But you keep acting like your right if it makes you feel better.
And another thing.... he wasn't just tough, he had the ability to see the crimes people had committed. Thats not some exagerated power... That is in fact a super human ability. And don't try to come back with elijahs quote about it just being a feeling, not visions, cuz we saw what he saw and it was in fact remote viewing.

Your comprehension skills are shit.

Surviving a train wreck has happened though, so that in of itself isn't beyond reason. Him being unhurt, well, that's what makes him special, to a degree, the limits of which we don't really know.

M. Night wanted to leave it a bit within the realm of reason, yeah he's incredibly tough, yeah he has some serious strength and yeah he has some measure of clairvoyance, is he Superman though? Probably not (see: Elijah's comments on comic books, stories, powers etc.)

I already said that was my interpretation (see comprehension above) of his capabilities, so it has nothing to do with me wanting to be right, on the other-hand, your insistence of dwelling on this despite that I immediately amended the rules to reflect your original grievance is clearly an indication that you feel you need to win something. Guess what champ, you did, I amended the thread because of you.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah its too much of an open ended question.

Its like Locke in LOST for example.

We've seen some crazy things happening there, but it'd be impossible to ascertain his full capabilities/limitations based only on what we have seen so far.

Robtard
Never got into that show, as I heard it sucks you in completely and is loaded with nonsense that pisses you off, yet you're hooked.

Rogue Jedi
It DOES suck, Rob. You heard right.

dadudemon

sad

I love it.

I watch it, online.

Sadako of Girth
Its awesome, though its setting up the pieces took some time before the full genius would be revealed: and the direction of the show revealed itself fully in seasons 3 and 4. That shook off a lot of folk who were into the soap opera element. It is the most hardcore scifi there is.
Its genius is almost unquantifiable.
And the answers are given more frequently.
It deals with multi layered time travel with no paradoxes, black hole theory and all kids of shit that I cant reveal for "In case the unspoiled are reading" but rest assured, what looked like it may have been pants was in fact, the bollocks.

Sadako of Girth

The Robtard unit was just unaware of its finer points, whereas you have watched it, missed the point and judged it. And also attempted to put someone off of something which (Once you realise what the game is, with it) can be appreciated by persons of intelligence. Thats way worse.

What, not enough oiled up Jason Statham clones in it for you, RJ..?
Heroes might be more your kind of thing, if sci-fi genius aint your thing.. wink

omgchos
Your comprehension skills are shit.

Surviving a train wreck has happened though, so that in of itself isn't beyond reason. Him being unhurt, well, that's what makes him special, to a degree, the limits of which we don't really know.

M. Night wanted to leave it a bit within the realm of reason, yeah he's incredibly tough, yeah he has some serious strength and yeah he has some measure of clairvoyance, is he Superman though? Probably not (see: Elijah's comments on comic books, stories, powers etc.)

I already said that was my interpretation (see comprehension above) of his capabilities, so it has nothing to do with me wanting to be right, on the other-hand, your insistence of dwelling on this despite that I immediately amended the rules to reflect your original grievance is clearly an indication that you feel you need to win something. Guess what champ, you did, I amended the thread because of you.
Its not that i want to win..... its that i want you to lose. You're to arrogant for your own good. And i told you not to retort with elijah's interpretations of comic book exaggeration's, it was a theory, nothing more. You speak as if elijah was omniscient.
And how many of those train wreck survivors you speak of....
(A)Were Completely Unharmed(not a scratch)
(B)Was the Only Survivor.
(C)Turned Out to be able to lift almost(what looked like 1000 pounds) and rip car doors off of their hinges.
(D)Can see Exactly What Crimes People have Commited.
That seems pretty goddamn superhuman to me.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Its awesome, though its setting up the pieces took some time before the full genius would be revealed: and the direction of the show revealed itself fully in seasons 3 and 4. That shook off a lot of folk who were into the soap opera element. It is the most hardcore scifi there is.
Its genius is almost unquantifiable.
And the answers are given more frequently.
It deals with multi layered time travel with no paradoxes, black hole theory and all kids of shit that I cant reveal for "In case the unspoiled are reading" but rest assured, what looked like it may have been pants was in fact, the bollocks.

laughing

Good job, man.

I disagree with the time paradox contradictions not being able to exist to the almost proven fact of the multi-verse. I'm referring to divergent timelines.....AKA, alternate universes being created instantly or always existing based on time travel. (It could be a macro-universe mechanism of the uncertainty principle...sort of. Difficult for me to explain, but it makes perfect sense to me.)

Basically, I admired and disagreed with that particular point of semi-astrophysics.

Robtard
Its not that i want to win..... its that i want you to lose. You're to arrogant for your own good. And i told you not to retort with elijah's interpretations of comic book exaggeration's, it was a theory, nothing more. You speak as if elijah was omniscient.
And how many of those train wreck survivors you speak of....
(A)Were Completely Unharmed(not a scratch)
(B)Was the Only Survivor.
(C)Turned Out to be able to lift almost(what looked like 1000 pounds) and rip car doors off of their hinges.
(D)Can see Exactly What Crimes People have Commited.
That seems pretty goddamn superhuman to me.

You clearly have an issue with wanting to be right (and that comprehension thing), guess what, I don't care, this is will be the third time I'm telling you, "this is MY intrepretation" of his abilities, as it was left somewhat vague, feel free to see the movie how you see fit.

And Elijah was rather correct with his "theory", now wasn't he. But again, intrepret what Elijah said any way you like.

(a)Already said he obviously has powers, odd you can't follow.
(b)that isn't beyond belief in of itself
(c)No, a few extra paint cans don't add up to a several hundred extra pounds, he also benched 'about 350 pounds' in that scene, should have paid better attention. If you watch the director's cut, he benches 450lbs later on, again, strong, but not beyond belief. Car door thing, see (a), though it could have been compromised in the crash. Him taking his time to choke-out a regular guy served to feed back that vagueness about his abilities.
(d) Yes, we covered he has powers/abilities, see (a) again.

Funny you call me "arrogant", when I amended the thread because of what you brought (now crying) to light(there's that win you so desperately need). So really, you're crying just to be be ass, it seems.

omgchos
You clearly have an issue with wanting to be right (and that comprehension thing), guess what, I don't care, this is will be the third time I'm telling you, "this is MY intrepretation" of his abilities, as it was left somewhat vague, feel free to see the movie how you see fit.

And Elijah was rather correct with his "theory", now wasn't he. But again, intrepret what Elijah said any way you like.

(a)Already said he obviously has powers, odd you can't follow.
(b)that isn't beyond belief in of itself
(c)No, a few extra paint cans don't add up to a several hundred extra pounds, he also benched 'about 350 pounds' in that scene, should have paid better attention. If you watch the director's cut, he benches 450lbs later on, again, strong, but not beyond belief. Car door thing, see (a), though it could have been compromised in the crash. Him taking his time to choke-out a regular guy served to feed back that vagueness about his abilities.
(d) Yes, we covered he has powers/abilities, see (a) again.

Funny you call me "arrogant", when I amended the thread because of what you brought (now crying) to light(there's that win you so desperately need). So really, you're crying just to be be ass, it seems.
This is what i mean, you're arrogant beyond belief. You do nothing but repeat stupid points and hurling insults as if you were up on some pedestal looking down on me. I knew you changed it and that's not the issue. If all you did was try to prove your point, i would have been more than happy to concede defeat. Yet you go on with these supposed insults as if you were trying to out me in front of anyone who reads this thread. Its sad really.
I can almost picture your response now.... Full of repeats and comments about crying(which you seem to love). And my comprehension is also not the issue. The issue is that you seem to think David is just a really strong guy who has vague visions which is not the case. And i'll keep saying i wont respond to your posts if you don't respond to mine. I can go on forever. Sooner or later you'll ignore my posts.

Robtard
What insults exactly?

Why can't you understand that I'm telling you that this is MY INTERPRETATION (key words there) of the movie and telling you that yours is fine too? Yet you keep vomiting out that you think you're the one that is correct in a failed attempt to convince.

See, your comprehension is shit, I think that David is a bit more than that. But you can think I think that.

That's hilarious, I've responded to every single point you've made and pointed out when you're clearly wrong, one being him benching "1000 pounds", so now taking the "I won't respond if you don't" approach is just toonish, that's fine though, no need to go further, see my first paragraph above, you have yours; I have mine.

As far as the thread is concerned, I went with your interpretation of his abilities. So really, you've been crying needlessly for several post now.

omgchos
There you go with crying againdrylaugh

Robtard
It's what I figured you'd eventually resort to:

http://www.searchviews.com/wp-content/themes/clean-copy-full-3-column-1/images/sad_clown.jpg

Glad you had your fun.

omgchos
It's what I figured you'd eventually resort to:

http://www.searchviews.com/wp-content/themes/clean-copy-full-3-column-1/images/sad_clown.jpg

Glad you had your fun.
Well you said you weren't throwing out insults and i was pointing it out to you. The fact that you tell people who argue with you that they are crying all the time. I didn't feel like repeating myself at the moment so, all i did was point it out.... and that pic just proves my point. Ill post my response later to your repetitive babble.

Robtard
Na, what you're doing is trolling, since the thread rules reflect your view. So really, just leave it, no need to respond further.

dadudemon
Na, what you're doing is trolling, since the thread rules reflect your view. So really, just leave it, no need to respond further.

Awwwwwww. sad

Pooor wittle wobtawd...go his poe wittle feelins hurt by teh big bad boolie. sad

You dumbass. When are you going to learn to stop arguing with trolls, son. You'd think you would have learned the last time...tsk tsk.

omgchos
I ain't no troll.... but robtard seems like the reporting type. So i guess i'll save myself the trouble and just leave him to his thread.

dadudemon
I ain't no troll.... but robtard seems like the reporting type. So i guess i'll save myself the trouble and just leave him to his thread.

You don't have to be a troll to troll...and then be called a troll.

I'm not a troll, but sometimes, I troll. Everyone does....even mods. It's just that we aren't perma trolls.

However, from what I can see, you were trolling good ol' Robby hard....and the Jury is still out on whether or not you're a troll.

Unfortunately for you, everyone is suspect until proven innocent.

Tell ya what, I'll back you up and not suspect you a troll if you do something for me.

First, I need you to answer a question.

Do you have a hot girlfriend, wife, sister, mom or anything?

Robtard
Awwwwwww. sad

Pooor wittle wobtawd...go his poe wittle feelins hurt by teh big bad boolie. sad

You dumbass. When are you going to learn to stop arguing with trolls, son. You'd think you would have learned the last time...tsk tsk.

Na, I was astounded that he's so petty, he couldn't see he'd won the victory he so desperately was after from the very start and continued to cry over nothing.

I'm not yet convinced he's a troll in the classic sense, just more of what I said above. He's had thought-out responses in other threads, so who knows.

Mairuzu
I ain't no troll.... but robtard seems like the reporting type. So i guess i'll save myself the trouble and just leave him to his thread. Robtard pwns your face...

and i know you in real life, and he still pwns your face

Sadako of Girth
laughing

Good job, man.

Never mind it doesnt really need explaining.

I disagree with the time paradox contradictions not being able to exist to the almost proven fact of the multi-verse. I'm referring to divergent timelines.....AKA, alternate universes being created instantly or always existing based on time travel. (It could be a macro-universe mechanism of the uncertainty principle...sort of. Difficult for me to explain, but it makes perfect sense to me.)

Basically, I admired and disagreed with that particular point of semi-astrophysics.

Cheers.

The producers have said no paradoxes.
Divergent timelines are shit and is helped ruin "Heroes".

This is a different trip.

Rogue Jedi
If its any consolation, I am definitely trippin'. Straight up buggin' yo.

Sadako of Girth
You need more stricknine. stick out tongue

Mairuzu
hahaha, just read the whole thread... chos you're retarded

Sadako of Girth
And I just just read your post...cause......your face!! stick out tongue

Mairuzu
LOST

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
hahaha, just read the whole thread... chos you're retarded

You're going to make the poor boy cry.

Mairuzu
Was talking to him about it when i was getting high at his house haermm

Robtard
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Was talking to him about it when i was getting high at his house haermm

Did he cry again?

Mairuzu
Nah, i was telling him that a bullet can and will penetrate his eye though haermm

Sadako of Girth
Yes! Tell it to him: Right in his earrrrrrrrr.

Sado22
riggs brings in the asian girl from DH4 and McClane shites himself. Team1 is instantly disbanded.

Robtard
Nonsense, if team two can and needs (which makes sense that they do) to bring in an outside source, then McClane brings in an SUV, and I don't think her ass can take another one of those.

Ahsoka Tano
And I just just read your post...cause......your face!! stick out tongue

Nonsense, if team two can and needs (which makes sense that they do) to bring in an outside source, then McClane brings in an SUV, and I don't think her ass can take another one of those.

I'm sure if you ask, McClane would let you guys swallow his mammoth load.

Sadako of Girth
GTFO, Weirdo. We all know your a guy/sock.

Besides: Your arse by that time will have already absorbed all the jizz in the world, so there would be no load to speak of. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Nonsense, if team two can and needs (which makes sense that they do) to bring in an outside source, then McClane brings in an SUV, and I don't think her ass can take another one of those. Thats actually entirely feasible, considering McClane sucks ass h2h.

Robtard
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I'm sure if you ask, McClane would let you guys swallow his mammoth load.

Awesome.

Ahsoka Tano

Besides: Your arse by that time will have already absorbed all the jizz in the world, so there would be no load to speak of. stick out tongue

You swing on McClanes nuts so bad that anytime he sits on the toilet his balls are floating.

Awesome.

No spitting.

Rogue Jedi
You swing on McClanes nuts so bad that anytime he sits on the toilet his balls are floating.

I really dont think he swings on McClane's nuts (Even though I kidded him about it.) I think he just truly believes McClane is the biggest badass around and is sticking to his guns on the subject. Nothing wrong with that.

Ahsoka Tano
I really dont think he swings on McClane's nuts (Even though I kidded him about it.) I think he just truly believes McClane is the biggest badass around and is sticking to his guns on the subject. Nothing wrong with that.

Sugar/shit coated but good for you, "shooter".

Rogue Jedi
And these are the days of our lives......

dadudemon

LOL,

I thought I was the only one who realized that...besides two others who frequent the OTF. big grin

He has been cool lately, so I don't mind him being around. Besides, he's location is kissing me. teehee.

Ahsoka Tano
And these are the days of our lives......

Just my opinion. No harm no foul.

LOL,

I thought I was the only one who realized that...besides two others who frequent the OTF. big grin

He has been cool lately, so I don't mind him being around. Besides, he's location is kissing me. teehee.

Are you special?

I bet your wife tells you you're the best she ever had.

Robtard
LoL, the girly-boy is butthurt, now that's precious.

dadudemon
Are you special?

Dat's wut my mommy sed.

I bet your wife tells you you're the best she ever had.

Why the past tense? big grin

laughing

Rogue Jedi
Like sands through the hourglass......

Ahsoka Tano

Don't be mad. I'm sure your wife can swallow if you hit it right below her/his adam's apple after your 10 second climax.

Oh by the way. As much as you pretend, shes not McClane.

Rogue Jedi
Yeesh..................

dadudemon
Don't be mad. I'm sure your wife can swallow if you hit it right below her/his adam's apple after your 10 second climax.

I bet you thought that sounded good to you when you read it back to yourself.

Rogue Jedi
Yeesh................................

Robtard

10 second orgasm isn't all that bad for a guy. I'm thinking you meant to imply I only last for 10 seconds sexually. Maybe re-write and try again?

I wish, but is the wife a he or she? It's best to keep your insults flowing together, for better comedic effect, rookie.

Rogue Jedi
Yeesh, but a bit of haermm

omgchos
10 second orgasm isn't all that bad for a guy. I'm thinking you meant to imply I only last for 10 seconds sexually. Maybe re-write and try again?

I wish, but is the wife a he or she? It's best to keep your insults flowing together, for better comedic effect, rookie.
Pretty much. Couldn't have said it better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.