Shang-Chi vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
H2H

leonheartmm
deathstroke.

occultdestroyer
Shang Chi.

Deathstroke will get hurt by Shang's chi-amped punches and kicks.

StiltmanFTW
Marvel's Bruce Lee wins.

guy222
Shang

Rage.Of.Olympus
Deathstroke.

Harbinger
Shang Chi.

Mrblonde
Shang

Warrior18
Slade eventually I think.

Provided he doesn't job as he can do at times against Nightwing.

Battlehammer
He not jobbing at all. Night Wing superior h2h skills give him problems, same with batman. Oh and shang-chi wins for sure

Harbinger
Smooth sig, even though Charlie= teh gay as a SF character.

Battlehammer
.........shut your mouth. Charlie is the fing man. He before his death would have smack both ken and ryu around like ragg dolls

Mindset
Ken wouldn't even waste his time fighting Charlie, he'd just send Sakura

Warrior18
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He not jobbing at all. Night Wing superior h2h skills give him problems, same with batman. Oh and shang-chi wins for sure

I'm well aware of Slade's less than impressive h2h skill and the fact that he can be outshone in that department when up against really good fighters etc.
However I think his shortcomings in this area and the supposed hell skilled fighters give him can be exaggerated.

At his best he flat out floored Batman in three panels even after Bruce got the drop on him.Then we have the other times he fought NW including when NW was with the Titans.

I can think of one in particular,maybe two, instances when Slade was far too embarrassingly poor against NW.Then we have his earlier fight with Bruce when he was hurt quite badly from the (in my opinion) relatively few hits Bats gave him. He still beat the living hell out Bats though and was basically trying to get away from the looks of it. Bronze Tiger also attacked a weakened Slade.

Warrior18
.........shut your mouth. Charlie is the fing man. He before his death would have smack both ken and ryu around like ragg dolls

That is a rather lame looking haircut he has there. wink

iceman24567
Deathstroke for sure.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Warrior18
I'm well aware of Slade's less than impressive h2h skill and the fact that he can be outshone in that department when up against really good fighters etc.
However I think his shortcomings in this area and the supposed hell skilled fighters give him can be exaggerated.

At his best he flat out floored Batman in three panels even after Bruce got the drop on him.Then we have the other times he fought NW including when NW was with the Titans.

I can think of one in particular,maybe two, instances when Slade was far too embarrassingly poor against NW.Then we have his earlier fight with Bruce when he was hurt quite badly from the (in my opinion) relatively few hits Bats gave him. He still beat the living hell out Bats though and was basically trying to get away from the looks of it. Bronze Tiger also attacked a weakened Slade.
however shang-chi unlike theses other character has superhuman level stats and has insane durability

Warrior18
however shang-chi unlike theses other character has superhuman level stats and has insane durability

Shang's durability is crazy I agree. I remember arguing for him against Cap in that respect based on that mad scene where he gets punched into the sky then survives the fall.

However is he that much faster/stronger if at all, than other top tier fighters? I assumed he was through chi but no-one was really buying it when I argued for him.
Save a few good bullet feats I haven't see much speedwise from him.

Also does he have any speed feats which put him above Slade?

snoopdogg
Shang gets terminated.

leonidas
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Shang gets terminated.

thumb up

Enyalus
Shang...

Mindset
Chi

Battlehammer
Shang's durability is crazy I agree. I remember arguing for him against Cap in that respect based on that mad scene where he gets punched into the sky then survives the fall.

However is he that much faster/stronger if at all, than other top tier fighters? I assumed he was through chi but no-one was really buying it when I argued for him.
Save a few good bullet feats I haven't see much speedwise from him.

Also does he have any speed feats which put him above Slade?

his feats put him at least as slades speed level. He deflect bullets effortlessly, he done the whole mattrix dodging bullet thing, he even moved so fast he looked like a tornado or some shit one time lol.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Shang gets terminated.
based on what? DS really holds no advantage at all in this fight, while shang-chi holds a large skill advantage plus durability advantage

Starscream M
based on what? DS really holds no advantage at all in this fight, while shang-chi holds a large skill advantage plus durability advantage doesn't shang chi job?

Warrior18
the whole mattrix dodging bullet thing

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001585881451677628

shifty

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
doesn't shang chi job?
?

Battlehammer
http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/v/2001585881451677628

shifty
lol

Battlehammer
http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=masterofkungfu03076le.jpg

Warrior18
http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=masterofkungfu03076le.jpg

ahah

Daredevil1
Slade 7/10

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Slade 7/10
why? he holds really no advantages in this fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.