Imagine you lived in the Marvel/DC/Wildstrom/Darkstorm etc. universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
You're a theme restaurateur in the comic book universe of your choice. You're opening up shop within a week's time and you have to create a number of dishes with superhero themes and/or names.

For example:

A dish named after Colossus could be The Cheesecake Colossus.

Or you could have Silver Surfer Dollar Pancakes.

Use your imagination to come up with creative dishes of your own.

Oh. You must also give your restaurant a name.

willRules
Wow I didn't expect this topic of conversation when entering this thread.

I expected something about knowledge of their secret identities or perils of living in the MU/DCU, not that I'd be eating Toad's legs.

Phantom Zone
bbbboring, you get to live in that universe and the most interesting thing you can do is open a restaurant....thats wack.

roughrider
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
bbbboring, you get to live in that universe and the most interesting thing you can do is open a restaurant....thats wack.

Hey, why not? Think it's an overlooked idea. We've found other parts of the service industry that deals in helping heroes in background ways.

Damage Control - does the cleanup & restoring after a big brawl
Night Nurse clinic - helps New York vigilantes get patched up quietly
Hellfire Club - a rich nightclub for mutants only

Plus, an episode of Justice League Unlimited showed a Central City Bar for villains.

So why not a restaurant that caters to the superhuman & masked avengers only? Like a real version of 'Planet Krypton' from Kingdom Come.

I know they should offer a buffet special called 'The Galactus Platter." big grin

Darth Vicious
A restaurnat that will probably get blown up every other week.

roughrider
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

Unless it's named 'The Adamantium Bar & Grill'...

And it's run by Dr. Strange & Wong. That should keep it secure.

willRules
Originally posted by roughrider
Unless it's named 'The Adamantium Bar & Grill'...

And it's run by Dr. Strange & Wong. That should keep it secure.

What would make it even more secure is if it wasn't just named the adamantium bar and grill, but was also made of adamantium! stick out tongue

roughrider
Originally posted by willRules
What would make it even more secure is if it wasn't just named the adamantium bar and grill, but was also made of adamantium! stick out tongue
My point. smart

Digi
This thread is win. Go off-topic at your own peril.

uhuh

willRules
Originally posted by Digi
This thread is win. Go off-topic at your own peril.

uhuh

Uh oh. Someone didn't get their daily intake of Doctor Doom's dastardly doughnuts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Endless Mike
A Swamp Thing vegetarian platter?

Martian_mind
Uhhhh...

Typhoid Mary's high soy dairy?

Green & Hobs Gobblins?

Juggs?

Sumptious Hand-made Inticing Edible Luscious Delights?

roughrider
Ben Grimm's super crispy nachos. stick out tongue

Phantom Zone
Hey, why not? Think it's an overlooked idea. We've found other parts of the service industry that deals in helping heroes in background ways.

Damage Control - does the cleanup & restoring after a big brawl
Night Nurse clinic - helps New York vigilantes get patched up quietly
Hellfire Club - a rich nightclub for mutants only

Plus, an episode of Justice League Unlimited showed a Central City Bar for villains.

So why not a restaurant that caters to the superhuman & masked avengers only? Like a real version of 'Planet Krypton' from Kingdom Come.

I know they should offer a buffet special called 'The Galactus Platter." big grin

Yeah I guess buts its not like the first thing you would do if you entered that type of universe.

willRules
Comic book Catererererererers

Days of Future's Pasta
Aunt May's Banana bread
Infinity Gauntlet = All you can eat
Cap's Apple Pie
The Thing's Rock Cakes
Dark Phoenix barbecue grill?
Nightcrawler's and witchetty grubs
Invisible Woman's recommended diet (empty plate)

Servings come in Puck recommended, Wolverine Recommended, Colossus recommended or Galactus recommended sizes.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Yeah I guess buts its not like the first thing you would do if you entered that type of universe.

They have it in OUR universe. Has no one else gone to Universal Studios/Island of Adventure?

willRules
Originally posted by Blair Wind
They have it in OUR universe. Has no one else gone to Universal Studios/Island of Adventure?

I loved it!!!! I went when I was 12 and I thought I'd died and gone to the MU. big grin

nimbus006
Sanctum Sanctorum Mexican Grill

Burritos

Doom's Treachery : A benign looking Burrito with the regulars. Your choice of steak, chicken or ground beef, cheese, rice, Latverian black beans, lettuce, tomato and sour cream. However, beware this is no ordinary burrito, it packs a punch with a combination of crushed chili peppers, jalapenos, and our special extra spicy Von Doom sauce.

Hulk Smash : A large round shaped bulky burrito packed with two times as much steak, chicken or ground beef, cheese, rice, pinto beans, lettuce, green tomato, green tomatillo sauce and enough guacamole to turn you into the Hulk himself.

Sorcerer Supreme : A burrito in the shape of Agamotto's eye filled with our mild carne asada marinated in Watoomb garlic-lime seasoning. Add your choice of Vishanti mushrooms, cheese, grilled onions, green, yellow, and red peppers, chili peppers, lettuce, tomato, and Wong's secret chili sauce.

Quesadillas

Captain Amexicana : A simple and classic large quesadilla in the shape of a shield with a burger paddy, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, and our classic american southwest chipotle sauce. The outside of the quesadilla is in the design of Captain America's shield.

Mjolnir's Wrath : A hammer shaped quesadilla made with a golden flour tortilla grown only in Asgard loaded with Balder's spicy shredded beef, sliced mushrooms, tomato, grilled onions, and blessed with Odin's Thunder; a creamy avocado ranch dressing with a secret ingredient.

Tacos

Imperius Rex : Four small flour or corn tortillas filled with a combination of seafood including baked scallop bits, deep fried white fish, rock shrimp, and crab mix with spicy mayo crunchy tortilla strips, lettuce, tomato, topped with our special Namorian tobiko sauce.

Titan's Tacos : Two giant flour or corn Death Tacos (made from Blue corn) filled with Lime Chicken, Infinity beans (combination of black, pinto, and kidney beans), lettuce, chopped green onions, tomato, fresh salsa and Thanos's lime-cilantro dressing.

Soups

Punisher's Fury : A mexican style soup loaded with ammunition including 12 gauge ground steak, pinto bullet and kidney beans, teardrop tomatoes, calibrated corn, c4 chilies, black and green grenade olives. Flavored with chopped onions, dry taco and ranch seasoning mixes topped with Castle's scoped sour cream grated cheese and chopped scallions. Served with an extra clip of bread.

Ronan's Revenge : A delicious Chili stew with enough Kree ground Turkey and beans to fill the heartiest of stomachs. It's flavored with chopped onions, chili sauce, ground black pepper, salt, a touch of tobasco sauce, and of course the Univeral Weapon; a mountain of cheddar cheese to top it off.

Symmetric Chaos
Cyclops beefcake.
She Hulk twin melon platter.

stick out tongue

nimbus006
Originally posted by Darth Vicious

Not when the Wand of Watoomb is providing a force field for the Sanctum Sanctorum Mexican Grill.

willRules
Originally posted by nimbus006
Not when the Wand of Watoomb is providing a force field for the Sanctum Sanctorum Mexican Grill.

I learnt the hard way that you aren't allowed to get your "Wand of Watoomb" out at a restaurant. It goes against health and safety laws.

Oh you mean an actual wand....

nimbus006
Originally posted by willRules
I learnt the hard way that you aren't allowed to get your "Wand of Watoomb" out at a restaurant. It goes against health and safety laws.

Oh you mean an actual wand....

Did I say WANG!?!?

I meant wand! smile

nimbus006
Sanctum Sanctorum Mexican Grill

Burritos

Doom's Treachery : A benign looking Burrito with the regulars. Your choice of steak, chicken or ground beef, cheese, rice, Latverian black beans, lettuce, tomato and sour cream. However, beware this is no ordinary burrito, it packs a punch with a combination of crushed chili peppers, jalapenos, and our special extra spicy Von Doom sauce.

Hulk Smash : A large round shaped bulky burrito packed with two times as much steak, chicken or ground beef, cheese, rice, pinto beans, lettuce, green tomato, green tomatillo sauce and enough guacamole to turn you into the Hulk himself.

Sorcerer Supreme : A burrito in the shape of Agamotto's eye filled with our mild carne asada marinated in Watoomb garlic-lime seasoning. Add your choice of Vishanti mushrooms, cheese, grilled onions, green, yellow, and red peppers, chili peppers, lettuce, tomato, and Wong's secret chili sauce.

Quesadillas

Captain Amexicana : A simple and classic large quesadilla in the shape of a shield with a burger paddy, american cheese, lettuce, tomato, and our classic american southwest chipotle sauce. The outside of the quesadilla is in the design of Captain America's shield.

Mjolnir's Wrath : A hammer shaped quesadilla made with a golden flour tortilla grown only in Asgard loaded with Balder's spicy shredded beef, sliced mushrooms, tomato, grilled onions, and blessed with Odin's Thunder; a creamy avocado ranch dressing with a secret ingredient.

Tacos

Imperius Rex : Four small flour or corn tortillas filled with a combination of seafood including baked scallop bits, deep fried white fish, rock shrimp, and crab mix with spicy mayo crunchy tortilla strips, lettuce, tomato, topped with our special Namorian tobiko sauce.

Titan's Tacos : Two giant flour or corn Death Tacos (made from Blue corn) filled with Lime Chicken, Infinity beans (combination of black, pinto, and kidney beans), lettuce, chopped green onions, tomato, fresh salsa and Thanos's lime-cilantro dressing.

Soups

Punisher's Fury : A mexican style soup loaded with ammunition including 12 gauge ground steak, pinto bullet and kidney beans, teardrop tomatoes, calibrated corn, c4 chilies, black and green grenade olives. Flavored with chopped onions, dry taco and ranch seasoning mixes topped with Castle's scoped sour cream grated cheese and chopped scallions. Served with an extra clip of bread.

Ronan's Revenge : A delicious Chili stew with enough Kree ground Turkey and beans to fill the heartiest of stomachs. It's flavored with chopped onions, chili sauce, ground black pepper, salt, a touch of tobasco sauce, and of course the Univeral Weapon; a mountain of cheddar cheese to top it off.

I can't believe no one has any opinions concerncing the deliciousness that is this menu.

steverules_2
If the bathroom could talk or type I'm sure it would have an opinion

nimbus006
Originally posted by steverules_2
If the bathroom could talk or type I'm sure it would have an opinion

The toilets would all be flushing with joy. smile

roughrider
I can't believe no one has any opinions concerncing the deliciousness that is this menu.

I think you put a lot of thought into it - it's great. thumb up

willRules
I think you put a lot of thought into it - it's great. thumb up

Seconded. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.