Sparrow vs. Overlord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The Overlord seeks to dominate a new land called Albion. He heads there and walks into the Bowerstone Market district. He destroys two food stands with his fire spell. Guards come to arrest him but the Overlord elimates them. Suddenly, lightning comes right him. The Overlord dodges it. Sparrow approaches him and says "You think you can come and steal my land? You will die by my hands."

This Sparrow is evil. He has all his spells upgraded at maximum. He has physique, toughness, and other skills (because I forgot what they're called) also at maximum. He wields the Daichi.

The Overlord has all his spells. He only has his sword and it's upgraded at maximum. His armor is the same as when he first appeared. He does not have his minions with him.

Which of these two evil men will win and take over Albion?

ThunderGodEneru
Apparently the Overlord can dodge lightning, going by the power you just gave him, he wins.

Going by what they actually did in the games, the Hero of Bowerstone easily.

strifex6
i think sparow can win cause he can slow down time and move faster than the human eye. plus he has chaos or whatever its called that can confuse him plus he can summon the dead. along with the fireballs and all the rest. thats just my reasoning.

strifex6
the human eye thing is because when you get that time spell and tap b he nearly teleports plus you can do this while you've already slowed down time.

strifex6
that means he nearly teleports in slow motion

Phanteros
Sparrow will kill

strifex6
but he doesnt teleport it just cuz hes so fast

Phanteros
this is spite because Overlord isn't fighting 100%

strifex6
i say sparrow is to quik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.