Lizard vs. Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
No adamantium for Tooth, Random encounter in city streets.

tkitna
Lizard

(and hopefully the last thread he's in for awhile)

StiltmanFTW
Sabretooth had too many upgrades. He'd win. This would be one fierce battle, though.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Sabretooth had too many upgrades. He'd win. This would be one fierce battle, though. nah...sabes stomps lizard

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
nah...sabes stomps lizard

Depends on the version, really. Jenkins' Lizard was around Class 30 and Connors was in control.

Starscream M
Depends on the version, really. Jenkins' Lizard was around Class 30 and Connors was in control. lizard no where near skilled enough to deal with Creed and Class 30 really means nothing to Creed. Plus with Creed's HF, unlike Spiderman, Lizard really presents not much danger to Creed.

Scoobless
Really? how fast can Creed regrow an arm, leg or head?

StiltmanFTW
lizard no where near skilled enough to deal with Creed and Class 30 really means nothing to Creed. Plus with Creed's HF, unlike Spiderman, Lizard really presents not much danger to Creed.

He has animal instincts and swiftness, that's enough. Class 30 character would be able to temporarily stun Creed. And Lizzy can whip his tail at speed up to 70 miles per hour. Trust me, even Creed would feel that.

Healing Factor? Too bad Lizard has one, too. And he's actually bulletproof, unlike Creed.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Scoobless
Really? how fast can Creed regrow an arm, leg or head? lizard doesn't have the skills to land such a critical hit

Starscream M
And he's actually bulletproof, unlike Creed. nice, too bad Creed's claws are far more powerful than bullets.

StiltmanFTW
lizard doesn't have the skills to land such a critical hit

Lizard tags and messes Spidey up on regular basis despite his low level precognition.

Starscream M
Lizard tags and messes Spidey up on regular basis despite his low level precognition. rhino tags spidey in comics too...that's just comics. on kmc, people don't job.

and Im not saying lizard wont tag tooth, just that he won't land such a critical hit to decapitate creed or cut off his limbs like one poster suggested.

StiltmanFTW
nice, too bad Creed's claws are far more powerful than bullets.

Yes, they are. All you proved is that Creed can hurt Lizard. Which wouldn't be a permanent effect, anyway.

StiltmanFTW
rhino tags spidey in comics too...that's just comics. on kmc, people don't job.

and Im not saying lizard wont tag tooth, just that he won't land such a critical hit to decapitate creed or cut off his limbs like one poster suggested.

Rhino actually has some degree of superhuman speed and reaction time erm It's just that writers decided to make a big joke of him.

Cutt off? Nope, his claws ain't long enough. He could rip Creed's limbs off, though.

Starscream M
He could rip Creed's limbs off, though. I highly doubt that

StiltmanFTW
I highly doubt that

'cause you don't read comics erm

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6246/sabretoothmaryshelleyov.th.jpg

Starscream M
who the hell is that that broke creed's arm? how strong is he?

StiltmanFTW
Not as strong as the Lizard. And Creed had adamantium back then.

carver9
I give this to Creed more than not, like 8/10 but lizard wouldnt go down easily like people are suggesting.

Starscream M
that guy used some extreme technique...not something lizard could duplicate

carver9
Not as strong as the Lizard. And Creed had adamantium back then.

Strength isnt the reason he would pull wins off of sabertooth. He'll shrug that off

StiltmanFTW

Actually that's nothing exotic.

carver9

Its not always about fighting but the thing is, the only thing lizard has over sabertooth is strength and the strength level that he's at isnt enough. Anything else, sabertooth is either equal to him or surpass him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Strength isnt the reason he would pull wins off of sabertooth. He'll shrug that off

That wasn't the point. The point was you don't have to be >Class 30 in order to injure Creed like that.

carver9
Actually that's nothing exotic.

But thats the main reason sabertooth is getting the majority, he is overrall just too skilled for lizard.

StiltmanFTW
Its not always about fighting but the thing is, the only thing lizard has over sabertooth is strength and the strength level that he's at isnt enough. Anything else, sabertooth is either equal to him or surpass him.

Really? What about speed and durability?

Starscream M
Actually that's nothing exotic. lol yeah ok. that was a friggin crazy skilled move he pulled on Creed...fact is no one has ever done that to creed.

carver9
That wasn't the point. The point was you don't have to be >Class 30 in order to injure Creed like that.

The injuries would be temporary if we use sabertooth at his prime (without the healing factor). Theres nothing in lizard arsenal that would even give him a 5/5 split.

Starscream M
Really? What about speed and durability? creeds got better durabillity and on par speed

carver9
Really? What about speed and durability?

Speed is even and durability, I give the edge to sabertooth even though lizard is bullet proof.

Sabertooth can take a huge amount of punishment than lizard could. Some of the stuff that has dropped lizard, sabertooth would laugh it off.

StiltmanFTW
creeds got better durabillity and on par speed

Sabes' faster than Logan.

Lizard's faster than Spidey.

Connors is faster, even if the difference is marginal thanks to Weapon X enhancements.

StiltmanFTW
lol yeah ok. that was a friggin crazy skilled move he pulled on Creed...fact is no one has ever done that to creed.

Actually that Piotr guy was still learning how to control his body and finding out what moves muscle memory stored erm

Here Creed comments on their crazy skills:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6246/sabretoothmaryshelleyov.th.jpg

carver9
Sabes' faster than Logan.

Lizard's faster than Spidey.

Connors is faster, even if the difference is marginal thanks to Weapon X enhancements.

Its debatable because I could easily throw up some after images that sabertooth has created that would outshine anything conner has done his entire career.

StiltmanFTW
And about the durability... Lizard has very decent regenerative healing factor, bulletproof scale-like skin and rubbery bones...

carver9
And about the durability... Lizard has very decent regenerative healing factor, bulletproof scale-like skin and rubbery bones...

And he has still been dropped by things that sabertooth shrugs off on a daily basis.

StiltmanFTW
Its debatable because I could easily throw up some after images that sabertooth has created that would outshine anything conner has done his entire career.

True, it's debatable.

So throw them up, why not. Scan posting game is always fun, at least for me.

StiltmanFTW
And he has still been dropped by things that sabertooth shrugs off on a daily basis.

Like that explosion dropped him? biscuits

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1043/spectacularspidermanv21.th.jpg http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1043/spectacularspidermanv21.th.jpg

carver9

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1043/spectacularspidermanv21.th.jpg http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1043/spectacularspidermanv21.th.jpg

And when has sabertooth ever been dropped by an explosion. This battle isnt based on speed because we know that both could hit each other. This fight is based on who is more skilled and who could stand the longest and I'm putting my money on sabertooth by a long shot.

carver9
I'm pretty sure that morgun survived some explosions and I know for sure sabertooth or wolverine would kill his a**

carver9
We're going to do the scan battle when I get home, I'm at work right now

StiltmanFTW
And when has sabertooth ever been dropped by an explosion. This battle isnt based on speed because we know that both could hit each other. This fight is based on who is more skilled and who could stand the longest and I'm putting my money on sabertooth by a long shot.

Thing is, Lizard is unscathed and fine on the same page.

Look, I'm not saying Lizzy takes the majority. I believe Sabes does.

Him winning 8 out of 10 fights might be a little too much, though.

StiltmanFTW
I'm pretty sure that morgun survived some explosions and I know for sure sabertooth or wolverine would kill his a**

Morgun?

Scoobless
rhino tags spidey in comics too...that's just comics. on kmc, people don't job.

I was actually suggesting that Lizard jump on top of him and rip his limbs off, not punch or tail whip them off.

carver9
Morgun?

My bad, morlun.

carver9
Thing is, Lizard is unscathed and fine on the same page.

Look, I'm not saying Lizzy takes the majority. I believe Sabes does.

Him winning 8 out of 10 fights might be a little too much, though.

And how is lizard beating sabertooth again? I just said 8/10 because of luck

StiltmanFTW
Morlun is a different story. His power depends on the life-draining process and his real limits are unknown.

StiltmanFTW
And how is lizard beating sabertooth again? I just said 8/10 because of luck

Snapping his neck with a few tail attacks sounds good.

carver9
Snapping his neck with a few tail attacks sounds good.

And you dont think that a guy that has dodge bullets could dodge a tail swipe from lizard.

StiltmanFTW
And you dont think that a guy that has dodge bullets could dodge a tail swipe from lizard.

Ask Spider-Man.

carver9
Ask Spider-Man.

Spiderman jobs sometimes and I dont know why you said that when we both know that lizard tail isnt as fast or even close to being as fast as bullets or even cyclops optic blast, which sabertooth has also dodged.

StiltmanFTW
Spiderman jobs sometimes and I dont know why you said that when we both know that lizard tail isnt as fast or even close to being as fast as bullets or even cyclops optic blast, which sabertooth has also dodged.

It's harder to dodge in the close combat, you know...

And using your logic the fight for example between Captain America and Daredevil wouldn't make sense, 'cause they both dodged bullets and would be untouchable...

carver9
It's harder to dodge in the close combat, you know...

And using your logic the fight for example between Captain America and Daredevil wouldn't make sense, 'cause they both dodged bullets and would be untouchable...

Lol, good point but I just dont think his tail swipe is strong enough to knock sabertooth out, especially since spiderman has brushed some off. Lizard just isnt on sabertooth level and stilt man you know this, I dont know why we're arguing this.

carver9
By the way, please stop bringing up lizard and spidermen fights. Didnt sabertooth fight wolverine and spiderman at the same time and gave them trouble, didnt he also fight spiderman and punisher at the same time and had spiderman at deaths door.

Battlehammer
The Lizard could not snap Sabertooth neck. Sabertooth is crazy durable. Also snapping his neck wouldent even KO him.

Sabertooth wins here. Lizard was only faster then classic level spiderman and even then I know it was stated, but a lot of times spiderman looked faster. Sabertooth man handle spiderman and punsher at the same time

Battlehammer
By the way, please stop bringing up lizard and spidermen fights. Didnt sabertooth fight wolverine and spiderman at the same time and gave them trouble, didnt he also fight spiderman and punisher at the same time and had spiderman at deaths door.
no

and your eaggerating

KingD19
Snapping Creed's neck won't work, his HF is much faster than Lizards, and ripping off his arm won't work, he's healed limbs before I believe. And it was shown that he could reattach his hand if not for the Muramasa Blade. If anything else had cut it off, he could have just held it there and it would have grown back together, like Deadpool.

And Creed can stab Lizard in the throat, and pull, simple. Plus, he didn't break his arm, he moved it at such an angle that the tendons and ligaments tore, that's why the skin ripped, and there was blood everywhere, his bones were fine. Tearing the tendons/ligaments hurts a lot more than breaking the bone, trust me, I've done it to someone.

carver9
Originally posted by Battlehammer
no

and your eaggerating

Oh, my bad

StiltmanFTW
Lol, good point but I just dont think his tail swipe is strong enough to knock sabertooth out, especially since spiderman has brushed some off. Lizard just isnt on sabertooth level and stilt man you know this, I dont know why we're arguing this.

I just don't think 2 wins out of 10 for Connors are enough.

How can I not bring Lizard's fights with Spider-Man? 99% of his feats are from their brawls laughing out loud

Battlehammer
Oh, my bad
it fine.

he did beat on punisher and spidermn at the same time, showing it seem to be to fast for them.

Battlehammer
I just don't think 2 wins out of 10 for Connors are enough.

How can I not bring Lizard's fights with Spider-Man? 99% of his feats are from their brawls laughing out loud

I do. Sabertooth is just a better version of lizard.

namorsubby
Lizard. stronger,faster,more durable, and with a comparable healing factor. he also has range advantage with that tail of his.....which also happens to be his most powerful weapon. not only that, but lizard has, on several occassions, dominated spidey in a way that i just wouldn't expect of creed.

carver9
Originally posted by namorsubby
Lizard. stronger,faster,more durable, and with a comparable healing factor. he also has range advantage with that tail of his.....which also happens to be his most powerful weapon. not only that, but lizard has, on several occassions, dominated spidey in a way that i just wouldn't expect of creed.

LOL at this post. laughing

StiltmanFTW
The Lizard could not snap Sabertooth neck. Sabertooth is crazy durable. Also snapping his neck wouldent even KO him.

Sabertooth wins here. Lizard was only faster then classic level spiderman and even then I know it was stated, but a lot of times spiderman looked faster. Sabertooth man handle spiderman and punsher at the same time

That tail is crazy powerful, a few shots ought to do it.

Snapping his neck wouldn't KO him? Could you post a scan? It did a number on Wolverine and you were arguing recently that his HF was much faster than pre-death 'Tooth.

Battlehammer
? stronger? doubtful. Faster hell no, more durable, maybe to piercing attacks not blunt force. His healing factors not comparable at all. Sabertooth as far more experienced and better fighter.

.......Creed already did this and spidermna had punisher help.........actaully sabertooth never gotten beat by spiderman....lizard on the other hand has looked foolish before.

Battlehammer

Snapping his neck wouldn't KO him? Could you post a scan? It did a number on Wolverine and you were arguing recently that his HF was much faster than pre-death 'Tooth.

doubt full a class 50 coudlent even pressur epoint him. He taken dirrect shots from class and they never been able to break his neck, saying lizard can is far fecthed.

when did I arge it was much faster? did a number on wolverine when? Logan has haft his bones broken before and was up with in a single pannel.

namorsubby
? stronger? doubtful. Faster hell no, more durable, maybe to piercing attacks not blunt force. His healing factors not comparable at all. Sabertooth as far more experienced and better fighter.

.......Creed already did this and spidermna had punisher help.........actaully sabertooth never gotten beat by spiderman....lizard on the other hand has looked foolish before. sabes is not 12 ton class, period. his strength level has gone unspecified often, and his strength feats aren't as impressive.

of course he is faster. spidey fast > sabes fast. there's no way i'll even argue with you about that. anyone equal to(and sometimes stated above) spidey in terms of speed/agility who lacks a spider-sense is faster than creed. no doubt at all.

lizard's reptilian skin is definitely more durable in every aspect than creed's. this isn't even factoring in his healing factor

Battlehammer
sabes is not 12 ton class, period. his strength level has gone unspecified often, and his strength feats aren't as impressive.
No he likly stronger. He looked to be over powering spidermna quite easy when they fought.

of course he is faster. spidey fast > sabes fast. there's no way i'll even argue with you about that. anyone equal to(and sometimes stated above) spidey in terms of speed/agility who lacks a spider-sense is faster than creed. no doubt at all.

yea ****ing right. For starters spiderman doesent even have a speed feta that out does wolverines. Sabertooth is repeatedly stated as faster then wolverine and shown on pannel to be. Sabertooth has easily grabbed spiderman to the point were he looked to be the faster. Not sure were you get that spidermans faster then sabertooth, but it certainly not from comics.

lizard's reptilian skin is definitely more durable in every aspect than creed's. this isn't even factoring in his healing factor
no it really not. Sabertooth has regually slugged it out with class 50's and higher

namorsubby
LOL at this post. laughing i think properly explaining your grievances would be more productive

Battlehammer
i think properly explaining your grievances would be more productive
I think it the fact you clealry havent read sabertooth before is why he laughing his face off.

StiltmanFTW
doubt full a class 50 coudlent even pressur epoint him. He taken dirrect shots from class and they never been able to break his neck, saying lizard can is far fecthed.

when did I arge it was much faster? did a number on wolverine when? Logan has haft his bones broken before and was up with in a single pannel.

To be fair, Ms Marvel fight was a long time ago.

Sabretooth vs. Sasquatch thread.

Did a number when NC snapped his neck and in Loeb's Evolution story.

Battlehammer
To be fair, Ms Marvel fight was a long time ago.

Sabretooth vs. Sasquatch thread.

Did a number when NC snapped his neck and in Loeb's Evolution story.
yea pior to what 4 upgrades?

Logan was still standing after it happned.

StiltmanFTW
yea pior to what 4 upgrades?

Logan was still standing after it happned.

And when have his muscles been described as "steel cables" after that?

He was getting up. He had that whole flashback thing.

namorsubby
No he likly stronger. He looked to be over powering spidermna quite easy when they fought.

yea ****ing right. For starters spiderman doesent even have a speed feta that out does wolverines. Sabertooth is repeatedly stated as faster then wolverine and shown on pannel to be. Sabertooth has easily grabbed spiderman to the point were he looked to be the faster. Not sure were you get that spidermans faster then sabertooth, but it certainly not from comics.

no it really not. Sabertooth has regually slugged it out with class 50's and higher

1. he looked to be overpowering spidey, in one comic appearance that you haven't even shown? he LOOKED to be? that's where you get that he's stronger than lizard? pfft........there's just no reason to go any further with that. lizard exceeds sabes level of strength until i recieve a legit stat page stating him at class 13 or above. or more significantly some feats that outdo lizard's strength. btw, you won't find either.

2.so wolverine is faster than spidey and sabes is faster than wolverine so sabes is faster than lizard? that's what your saying? wrong on so many levels. we all know spidey is top of the line in general concerning reflexes/agility, arguring against that established fact is useless. in general comic appearances, spidey is more agile/faster than sabes or wolverine, or pretty much anyone else, but the lizard has been stated equal or faster several times.

3.lol, yes really really. if you wanna argue that sabes skin is more durable than the lizard's scales, be my guest, but keep in mind that sabes durability has never been the key factor in his "durability feats". his healing factor is what counts.and since lizard has more durable skin with a comparable healing factor, he takes this category as well.

d3str0ya10

hey whats up man and yeah thanks again for have ing my homes back and lets get to it lizard would win i dont see anywhere sabertooth catching his tail so that wouldnt work. the lizard would score of a bite since there is nothing really stoping is teeth from penetrating that would spread the infection trhough his body and as i said in another forum i that he could sweep his legs from under him get a bite and rip out a good chunk.

Battlehammer
And when have his muscles been described as "steel cables" after that?

He was getting up. He had that whole flashback thing.
he wasent getting up he was still standing, he never went down. yea he had the flash back, but that was simply to mvoe the plot foward.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
hey whats up man and yeah thanks again for have ing my homes back and lets get to it lizard would win i dont see anywhere sabertooth catching his tail so that wouldnt work. the lizard would score of a bite since there is nothing really stoping is teeth from penetrating that would spread the infection trhough his body and as i said in another forum i that he could sweep his legs from under him get a bite and rip out a good chunk.

Sorry to ruin your parade, but Sabes' HF would eliminate the infection pretty much instantly.

namorsubby
oh, and i've seen the scans where someone states sabes owns spidey/punisher together. come on guys.......tsk,tsk,tsk laughing out loud

d3str0ya10
Sorry to ruin your parade, but Sabes' HF would eliminate the infection pretty much instantly.
oh ok its all koo man keepn it real to all the characters i see hehe and thatnks for informing i made this tread to simply see what people know about sabes cause i dont know much but thast he has adumantium bones and claws and has a really fast swing.

StiltmanFTW
he wasent getting up he was still standing, he never went down. yea he had the flash back, but that was simply to mvoe the plot foward.

You don't have the proof, BH. So Wolverine's now thinking and processing mental images faster than the greatest telepaths? He was down, healed and then got back. It's the only logical explanation.

Battlehammer
1. he looked to be overpowering spidey, in one comic appearance that you haven't even shown? he LOOKED to be? that's where you get that he's stronger than lizard? pfft........there's just no reason to go any further with that. lizard exceeds sabes level of strength until i recieve a legit stat page stating him at class 13 or above. or more significantly some feats that outdo lizard's strength. btw, you won't find either.
you want me to show it? gladly will after work. I dont think he strong, I just dont think lizard stronger then him. sabertooth has KO a class 75 in 3 hits, stalemated a class 50 in a slugg fest ect.

2.so wolverine is faster than spidey and sabes is faster than wolverine so sabes is faster than lizard? that's what your saying? wrong on so many levels. we all know spidey is top of the line in general concerning reflexes/agility, arguring against that established fact is useless. in general comic appearances, spidey is more agile/faster than sabes or wolverine, or pretty much anyone else, but the lizard has been stated equal or faster several times..
No he more agile. His reflexes, combat speed feats do not exceed wolverine. actaully Logan likly has more pure blizt then even spiderman. The dude blizt people quite often. To pretend like they do is just to ignore comic evdiences.

3.lol, yes really really. if you wanna argue that sabes skin is more durable than the lizard's scales, be my guest, but keep in mind that sabes durability has never been the key factor in his "durability feats". his healing factor is what counts.and since lizard has more durable skin with a comparable healing factor, he takes this category as well.
actaully they have been. Most of the time he doesent even need his helaing factor when it comes to blunt force. the dude has receieved several enhancements to his muscles from weapon x. lizard healing factor is not comparable to sabertooth. he not taken the level of damage sabertooth has and kept fighting. You can keep saying it comparable, but it wont make it any more true.

d3str0ya10
stiltmanFTW what are we talkin bout curently. i wou;d have to read too much in oreder to catch up

Battlehammer
You don't have the proof, BH. So Wolverine's now thinking and processing mental images faster than the greatest telepaths? He was down, healed and then got back. It's the only logical explanation.
you dont either. He was never shown to fall over. for one it wouldent even make senses that sabertooth let him fall over then waiting for a prolong period of time for wolverine to get up, that just stupid.

wolverine never went down he stumpled back and he healed. He had the flash back in order to forward the plot. it was plot induced.

StiltmanFTW
or more significantly some feats that outdo lizard's strength. btw, you won't find either.

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

That thing weighs something like 10 tons. Creed's using it as a club. To be fair, he had adamantium back then.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6246/sabretoothmaryshelleyov.th.jpg

d3str0ya10
you want me to show it? gladly will after work. I dont think he strong, I just dont think lizard stronger then him. sabertooth has KO a class 75 in 3 hits, stalemated a class 50 in a slugg fest ect.

No he more agile. His reflexes, combat speed feats do not exceed wolverine. actaully Logan likly has more pure blizt then even spiderman. The dude blizt people quite often. To pretend like they do is just to ignore comic evdiences.

actaully they have been. Most of the time he doesent even need his helaing factor when it comes to blunt force. the dude has receieved several enhancements to his muscles from weapon x. lizard healing factor is not comparable to sabertooth. he not taken the level of damage sabertooth has and kept fighting. You can keep saying it comparable, but it wont make it any more true.
so wrong lizard has fell of a building on his neck and recieved many stab wounds to his neck and his arm was ripped off i dont think sabes can top that.

namorsubby
looks like it's come to feats. which is fine, i specialize in feats.

i'm completely sure lizard is faster,stronger, and more durable, soooo:

1.why don't you show me what makes sabes stronger and i'll show you what doesn't.

2. then you can show me what makes sabes more agile and i'll show you what doesn't

3. same deal with durability. oh, and healing factor

KingD19
Sabertooth can heal limbs as well, he just has to put them back on the socket, and the tissue will reconnect.

StiltmanFTW
you dont either. He was never shown to fall over. for one it wouldent even make senses that sabertooth let him fall over then waiting for a prolong period of time for wolverine to get up, that just stupid.

wolverine never went down he stumpled back and he healed. He had the flash back in order to forward the plot. it was plot induced.

Yes, I have. Common sense. And Sabretooth didn't tie up Wolverine then 'cause he heard Logan muttering "quod sum eris" and it intrigued him.

d3str0ya10

That thing weighs something like 10 tons. Creed's using it as a club. To be fair, he had adamantium back then.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6246/sabretoothmaryshelleyov.th.jpg
thats a nice str feat but thats only brute brute force wont help him in a fight like that.

d3str0ya10
OK some one fill me in ok i started this and then had to go i didnt even didnt get too post to much so can some one fill me in.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Sabertooth can heal limbs as well, he just has to put them back on the socket, and the tissue will reconnect.

He can regenerate as well... it's just that it takes more time.

namorsubby

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/6246/sabretoothmaryshelleyov.th.jpg sure doesn't look like ten tons.

anyway, does sabes have sufficient strength to do this to a city street by simply plowing through it:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/SpectacularSpider-Manv21308.jpg

this looks heavier to me:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/Asmv1077-13.jpg

oh, and you think sabes skin is durable enough to hurt a class 10's hands when they hit his face?:
http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/Asmv1044-15.jpg

StiltmanFTW
OK some one fill me in ok i started this and then had to go i didnt even didnt get too post to much so can some one fill me in.

Juk3n started this thread, man.

StiltmanFTW
sure doesn't look like ten tons.

It is, though. Jinzin checked how many tons these things weigh.

d3str0ya10
ummm last time i remembered this is Lizard vs. Sabertooth you should look it up its mine read man.

namorsubby
It is, though. Jinzin checked how many tons these things weigh. ok, what are they? and are they heavier than the mast of a ocean liner?

StiltmanFTW
so wrong lizard has fell of a building on his neck and recieved many stab wounds to his neck and his arm was ripped off i dont think sabes can top that.

That's nothing compared to Sabes' healing feats:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3785/wolverine51010.th.jpg http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7011/wolverine51011.th.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4691/wolverine51012.th.jpg

KingD19
That mast was hollow, what Sabertooth picked up was a very heavy piece of industrial machinery. Ans last time I saw either of them, Sabes heals faster than Lizard. And unless you changed your name Destroya, Juk3n started this thread/

StiltmanFTW
ummm last time i remembered this is Lizard vs. Sabertooth you should look it up its mine read man.

Nah, you should look it up. Juk3n is the original poster.

namorsubby
an explosion? who knows, that might not of even scathed lizard. he's walked through explosions before. besides that, i didn't see him regenerate from any catastrophic damage.

namorsubby
That mast was hollow, what Sabertooth picked up was a very heavy piece of industrial machinery. Ans last time I saw either of them, Sabes heals faster than Lizard. And unless you changed your name Destroya, Juk3n started this thread/ ok, so how heavy is an ocean liner's mast?

StiltmanFTW
an explosion? who knows, that might not of even scathed lizard. he's walked through explosions before. besides that, i didn't see him regenerate from any catastrophic damage.

True, true. But it was fu(ckin x-men blackbird flying at incredible speed and crashing with Sabes and Logan in the pilot seats...

KingD19
Depends on the material, height, width, and other paramaters that are impossible to judge from the comic shot.

And how is that not healing from catastrophic damage? As Stilt said, they were in the pilot cabin of the black bird, going possibly full speed. The impact damage, plus the fire damage, and the force of the explosion would have killed Lizard. He was down to muscle tissue and bones, hell, Logan was missing half of his face, and they were duking it out, that put's Lizard's healing to shame.

namorsubby
Depends on the material, height, width, and other paramaters that are impossible to judge from the comic shot.

And how is that not healing from catastrophic damage. He was down to muscle tissue and bones, hell, Logan was missing half of his face, and they were duking it out, that put's Lizard's healing to shame. not at all. all i saw on sabes was burning to his muscle tissue and showing some innerings around his torso. nothing lizard couldn't easily heal from and shrugg off.

he's been impaled by spidey, crushed to piecs after falling from a building, blown to pieces, etc. each of those times he was undetered and healed right after.

btw, is it better to regenerate from an explosion or to simple shrugg one off?:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1043/spectacularspidermanv21.jpg

KingD19
You saw his spinal chord and ribs, with nothing surrounding them, meaning he was fighting with almost no internal organs. Same goes for Logan. Logan is missing half of his face. I say they shrugged that explosion off pretty well. As far as we know, they could have regenerated a good bit in the 2nd panel, since they were up and fighting moments after the crash. Lizard would have been pulverized in that crash, and I think he was pushed away from that explosion, not shrgging it off.

StiltmanFTW
Using my scans and not giving credit... I feel so used... cry2

That was a really nice feat, but it can't be compared with Blackbird's crash IMO.

And Sabes' forearm bones were visible.

KingD19
You could see Logans whole forearm, with no tissue on it, strictly bones.

StiltmanFTW
You could see Logans whole forearm, with no tissue on it, strictly bones.

Yeah, Logan took it worst. But he's not in this thread stick out tongue

namorsubby
You saw his spinal chord and ribs, with nothing surrounding them, meaning he was fighting with almost no internal organs. Same goes for Logan. Logan is missing half of his face. I say they shrugged that explosion off pretty well. As far as we know, they could have regenerated a good bit in the 2nd panel, since they were up and fighting moments after the crash. Lizard would have been pulverized in that crash, and I think he was pushed away from that explosion, not shrgging it off. i don't think anyone can say what lizard would or wouldn't have been in that particular explosion. how? what evidence could possibly support such a statement? there's no way to tell.

oh, and liz was in the building when it exploded, then he hopped out. that's him clearly enduring the full force of it without injury. nothing less.

oh, and logan looked way worse off than sabes. sabes didn't show much damage at all.

StiltmanFTW
i don't think anyone can say lizard what lizard would or wouldn't have been in that particular explosion. how? what evidence could possibly support such a statement? there's no way to tell.

oh, and liz was in the building when it exploded, then he hopped out. that's him clearly enduring the full force of it without injury. nothing less.

Richardson survived the explosion, though. It couldn't be that bad.

StiltmanFTW
oh, and logan looked way worse off than sabes. sabes didn't show much damage at all.

That's because Creed's more durable.

KingD19
Just saying, that while Logan's HF is faster and supposedly more efficient, Tooth heals just as well, and he even fights while doing it. He's like, so what I don't have kidneys, small or large intestines, or a stomach. I'm still gonna gut you runt. And Wolverine's like, you can't gut me, I don't have one right now, wait till it grows back kitty.

StiltmanFTW
Logan has much more feats, but look at this:

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8712/sabeshealin.th.jpg

btw it's from Sabes' respect thread.

namorsubby
Using my scans and not giving credit... I feel so used... cry2

That was a really nice feat, but it can't be compared with Blackbird's crash IMO.

And Sabes' forearm bones were visible. we have no clue which explosion was larger or more deadly. lizard endured one completely unscathed, sabes and wolverine had to regenerate.

so then how is it not be compared? how can we judge?

StiltmanFTW
Like I said, Richardson, a normal human being, survived that explosion.

KingD19
Well, Lizard's was just an explosion, and a human survived it.

Logan and Sabertooth were in a metal death trap going at over a couple hundred mph, then they slammed into the ground with all that force, then they exploded. It's not a comparison, theres was worse.

namorsubby
Like I said, Richardson, a normal human being, survived that explosion. that was spectacular spiderman #11. i don't remember them saying he survived or him reappearing. but i'll look it up now.

KingD19
Still, look at what I said about Logan and Creed's explosion, it proves it was worse.

namorsubby
Well, Lizard's was just an explosion, and a human survived it.

Logan and Sabertooth were in a metal death trap going at over a couple hundred mph, then they slammed into the ground with all that force, then they exploded. It's not a comparison, theres was worse. can't be said. who knows where richardson was in relation to the actual explosion sight. lizard hopped right out of it. besides that there's simply no possible way one can say which explosion contained more force.

StiltmanFTW
that was spectacular spiderman #11. i don't remember them saying he survived or him reappearing. but i'll look it up now.

Dude, I know what issue was that, I posted it for God's sake. Do you really think I'm just posting scans and not reading comics at all?

namorsubby
Dude, I know what issue was that, I posted it for God's sake. Do you really think I'm just posting scans and not reading comics at all? are you alright?

wasn't implying what you did or didn't know. no need to be offended.

KingD19
There is. You've got the blackbird, a long, yet thin jet, with Tooth and Wolvie right up front in the pilot cabin, where there are a bunch of instruments and equipment that can blow up on them. The whole blackbird explosion was more focused, with them right in the center. There's no way to tell where Lizard was when that big, spacious buidling blew. But the explosion was spread out. Plus there was no impact force from hitting the ground at hundreds of miles per hour, with a plane crushing you from all sides and blowing up at the same time, it simply isn't comparible to a building blowing up.

Starscream M

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1043/spectacularspidermanv21.th.jpg http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1043/spectacularspidermanv21.th.jpg lizard wasn't even hit by the explosion...he was just close to it

StiltmanFTW
--The Spectacular Spider-Man v2 #13--

I almost killed Eric Richardson (...)

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1043/spectacularspidermanv21.th.jpg

StiltmanFTW
lizard wasn't even hit by the explosion...he was just close to it

Starscream. You don't know what you're talking about.

Philosophía
laughing out loud

Starscream M
Starscream. You don't know what you're talking about. ok

Starscream M

So throw them up, why not. Scan posting game is always fun, at least for me. I can't beat you in a scan-war.

tkitna
Wow, i'm confused. People were arguing that the Lizard could take the Thing and now people are saying that Creed takes the Lizard. If my deduction skills are correct, this adds up to the Thing not having any chance at all against Creed.

Hmmm

Mindset
Starscream. You don't know what you're talking about. lol

namorsubby
curt's HF is comparable:

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man002-14.jpg
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man002-15.jpg
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man002-22.jpg

Badabing
Lizard one shots Sabes.

*waits for Jin* biscuits

namorsubby
There is. You've got the blackbird, a long, yet thin jet, with Tooth and Wolvie right up front in the pilot cabin, where there are a bunch of instruments and equipment that can blow up on them. The whole blackbird explosion was more focused, with them right in the center. There's no way to tell where Lizard was when that big, spacious buidling blew. But the explosion was spread out. Plus there was no impact force from hitting the ground at hundreds of miles per hour, with a plane crushing you from all sides and blowing up at the same time, it simply isn't comparible to a building blowing up. who's to say the very force behind the building explosion doesn't more than compensate for the impact force of the blackbird? who's to say lizard wasn't directly on ground zero of such a force?

see what i' saying?

KingD19
I do, but the fact is, that a normal human survived that explosion, then Lizard surviving it is not a big deal, see what I'm saying? And if he was at Ground Zero, he wouldn't be out of the building that fast, it actually looked like he got out before the building exploded.

namorsubby
I do, but the fact is, that a normal human survived that explosion, then Lizard surviving it is not a big deal, see what I'm saying? And if he was at Ground Zero, he wouldn't be out of the building that fast, it actually looked like he got out before the building exploded. how? it explodes, then the panel below it shows him hopping out off it.

either way im about to upload another explosion he shrugs off. oh and fire seems to have no affect on his skin, in my scans he's simply sitting right in it.

and what about those scans of him being impaled? not comparable?

Starscream M

and what about those scans of him being impaled? not comparable? pretty impressive

how does spiderman usually beat lizard? im curious

namorsubby
pretty impressive

how does spiderman usually beat lizard? im curious he doesn't. not without some plot device like a larger freezer or an antidote. spidey has been dominated and almost killed by lizard on sveral occasions. he's impaled him, thrown him into explosions, broken his neck, etc etc. he just keeps coming, especially savage lizard

KingD19
Being impaled, and having most of your internal organs incenerated are two different things. Pull the spikes out, your insides are mangled, but you still have them. Logan and Creed had nothing, and were fighting moments after the crash.

namorsubby
where do you get that most of his internal organs were missing?

lizard does shrug off explosions:
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man004_19.jpg
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man004_20.jpg
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man004_21.jpg
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man005-09.jpg

KingD19
If you take a look at the picture, you see no stomach, intestines, kidneys, livers, a bunch, if not ALL, internal organs are missing.

StiltmanFTW
You're talking about Logan. Sabes was in much better shape. His durability is underrated, you know. Of course 'subby ignored that part wink

namorsubby
You're talking about Logan. Sabes was in much better shape. His durability is underrated, you know. Of course 'subby ignored that part wink i just showed lizard shrugging of fire and an explosion(below). does it matter it sabes wasn't as bad off as wolvie? he still had to regenerate.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man004_19.jpg
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man004_20.jpg
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man004_21.jpg
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/namorsubby/the%20lizard/?action=view&current=Spider-Man005-09.jpg

you can determine all that from this?
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4691/wolverine51012.jpg

really?

StiltmanFTW
i just showed lizard shrugging of fire and an explosion(below). does it matter it sabes wasn't as bad off as wolvie? he still had to regenerate.

Never said that Creed's external durability was better than Lizard's. Still, surviving Blackbird's crash is more impressive.

namorsubby
Never said that Creed's external durability was better than Lizard's. Still, surviving Blackbird's crash is more impressive. than what?

StiltmanFTW
Than explosions which Lizard survived. Let's just agree to disagree on that part.

namorsubby
yeah, i guess sabes exhibits more impressive healing feats there......since curt didn't have to heal. but yeah agree to disagree.

all i'm saying is lizard has comparable healing ability, not that he matches or exceeds sabes.

StiltmanFTW
Naturally Creed has much more healing feats, 'cause it's easier to injure him.

KingD19
I'll agree to disagree, but I stand with Stilt on this, Tooth takes it.

jinzin
He has animal instincts and swiftness, that's enough. Class 30 character would be able to temporarily stun Creed. And Lizzy can whip his tail at speed up to 70 miles per hour. Trust me, even Creed would feel that.

Healing Factor? Too bad Lizard has one, too. And he's actually bulletproof, unlike Creed.

Animal instincts and swiftness didn't help Wendigo much. no expression

And I truely wonder how a class 30 character is going to stun him when class 50-100 characters have failed to do so with multitudes of blows.

Lizard has a regenerative factor but it's nowhere NEAR the same level as top healers like Creed and Logan. And Creed has proven to be bullet proof before as well... and grenade launcher proof, and bishop hitting him with the entire X-mansion's energy proof. erm

jinzin
'cause you don't read comics erm

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6246/sabretoothmaryshelleyov.th.jpg

How the hell does that prove that Lizard could rip Sabretooth limb form limb?
confused

All that proved was that Sabretooth's ligaments can be overextended it didn't prove that his skeleton, ligaments and tissue can be easily torn completely apart. Hell it didn't even prove that his Adamantium isn't bonded together.

jinzin
Lizard. stronger,faster,more durable, and with a comparable healing factor. he also has range advantage with that tail of his.....which also happens to be his most powerful weapon. not only that, but lizard has, on several occassions, dominated spidey in a way that i just wouldn't expect of creed. Creed before his Weapon X/ Apocalypse enhancements dominated Spiderman who was teaming up with other heroes..... TWICE. no expression

Lizard?..... has been pwned by Vermin, stalemated by classic human skinned Beast, and put on the defensive by Kraven iirc.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>