Cosmic Armor Superman/Manraak vs Thanos w/HOTU/Pre retcon Beyonder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
?

Slaanesh
anyone from team 2 can solo..

Nihilist
Team 2.

Philosophía
Team 1.

Slaanesh
they have shown nothing that is comparable to Thanos and Beyonder

shokosugi
Ca Superman Solos

Enyalus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
anyone from team 2 can solo..

Survivor19
^ Right you are

quanchi112

guy222
team two

LDHZenkai
Originally posted by shokosugi
Ca Superman Solos

laughing laughing laughing laughing
Beyonder solos then brings CA supes back to life and keeps killing him just to spite Shokosugi

Rage.Of.Olympus
Either one from Team two solos, the featless wonders of Team one.

Doom and Gloom
Spite, spite, spite, and Spite again. Thanos has a beer and watches Beyonder kill team one a billion times over....or Beyonder has a beer and.....

Mindset

Rage.Of.Olympus

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
You're turning into TP He's been just as biased from day 1.

zeel
Team 1

gets SHITTED on.

james2099
Ca Superman Solos I am tempted to start a thread where i put current superman against Pre-retcon Beyonder just to see what you say???.......................... laughing ....... THIS IS A MASSIVE CURB-STOMP FOR THANOS AND BEYONDER. You need to think before you post in a thread concerning your god superman. sad

D_Dude1210
Either HOTU Thanos or Beyonder creates a minion to solo Team 1.

occultdestroyer
Team 2

TricksterPriest
Figures that the people who hated FC and missed the points of it would say team 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
You tell em TP

Martian_mind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Figures that the people who hated FC and missed the points of it would say team 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Figures the biased moron with a hard on for Morrison would support DC.

You hypocritical ****.

WhiteWitchKing
Team two beats hyped up team 1.

guy222
Nice sig

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by guy222
Nice sig

Thanks guy222, it took a while.

guy222
Impressive

Philosophía
*high-fives shokosugi *

shokosugi

Slaanesh
2 b-listers vs. Supes? i don't think so laughing

they are indeed b-listers..but supes still lose easily..kinda makes him a moron don't u think..losing to a b-listers stick out tongue

Warlord
Team 2 for the pwn

Astner
Originally posted by skyfather
?
Baiting fanboys, I see. How many have you caught so far?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Figures the biased moron with a hard on for Morrison would support DC.

You hypocritical ****. laughing out loud

Nihilist
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Thanks guy222, it took a while. That sig is awesome.

xJLxKing
Going by statements, Superman and Mandrakk are more then a challenge to Thanos and Beyonder.

Going by feats, Team 1 gets turned inside out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Going by statements, Superman and Mandrakk are more then a challenge to Thanos and Beyonder.

Going by feats, Team 1 gets turned inside out. Thanos was supreme and god going by statements and beyonder was easily more powerful than the marvel multiverse combined.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos was supreme and god going by statements and beyonder was easily more powerful than the marvel multiverse combined.
Where did I state that team 1 would win. All I said is that they would be more then a challenge.
Mandrakk is suppose to have eternal power, and he is the biggest threat to the multiverse. He even defeat Spectre, and Radiant(w.e. her name is).

Superman in CA defeat mandrakk. He also instantly evolves to fight his opponent.

Besides. Thanos just may end up killing him and beyonder.

quanchi112
Where did I state that team 1 would win. All I said is that they would be more then a challenge.
Mandrakk is suppose to have eternal power, and he is the biggest threat to the multiverse. He even defeat Spectre, and Radiant(w.e. her name is).

Superman in CA defeat mandrakk. He also instantly evolves to fight his opponent.

Besides. Thanos just may end up killing him and beyonder. What does eternal power have to do with anything?

Beyonder was a lot more powerful than the entire multiverse combined and that was after he lowered his powers. No one could even phase him. No one could even phase Thanos which includes the Living Tribunal.

This is a stomp.

xJLxKing
What does eternal power have to do with anything?

Beyonder was a lot more powerful than the entire multiverse combined and that was after he lowered his powers. No one could even phase him. No one could even phase Thanos which includes the Living Tribunal.

This is a stomp.
again going by the statement"instantly adapt to any threat, Superman would defeat Thanos. I even have proof of it working.

Nihilist
again going by the statement"instantly adapt to any threat, Superman would defeat Thanos. I even have proof of it working. proof/evidence of it adapting to ANYTHING?

quanchi112
again going by the statement"instantly adapt to any threat, Superman would defeat Thanos. I even have proof of it working. So, Superman could defeat the presence?

Zombie Snail
You put two fully omnipotent beings on team two. It doesn't matter who you put on team 1 they'd still loose.

Enyalus
Mandrakk is suppose to have eternal power,
Yeah. In addition to having 'eternal power' (ambiguity for the win!), he also hit Superman with a blast of a billion suns....

...Beyonder blinked away a galaxy even at the beginning of Secret Wars, which surely contains far more than a billion sons. Hell, even post retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man's battle warped the entire multiverse and caused a Watcher in a different galaxy to go blind. no expression

Post Retcon. Either member on Team Two has better feats than either member of Team One. They also have better statements.

Survivor19
No way CA helps Superman adapt to Thanos' bitchslap.

Allankles
So, Superman could defeat the presence?

Last I checked the Presence wasn't a threat and FC is using a divergent cosmic hierarchy. CA Supes was the embodiment of an unstoppable indestructible story, nothing more nothing less.

Mandrakk (Novu) was also the embodiment of a self assembling hyper story.

CA and Mandrakk are the embodiments of two opposing narratives, they were made of pure thought. Personally I think its a mistake throwing them in vs battles without understanding what they were, they were as abstract as abstract can be.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
Last I checked the Presence wasn't a threat and FC is using a divergent cosmic hierarchy. CA Supes was the embodiment of an unstoppable indestructible story, nothing more nothing less.

CA and Mandrakk are the embodiments of two opposing narratives, they were made of pure thought. Personally I think its a mistake throwing them in vs battles without understanding what they were, they were as abstract as abstract can be. I'm asking when this nonsense stops. We all know he can't defeat a supreme being and doesn't even have the feats to defeat the Lt.

Marvel has abstract beings and all of them pale in comparison to Thanos with the heart or the pretcon Beyonder.

Team 1 gets their asses beat.

Philosophía
Personally I think its a mistake throwing them in vs battles without understanding what they were

thumb up

Thought I don't mind ocasionally laughing at idiots trying to make it seem as if they understand what went on, I'd preffer they aren't used in versus matches at all.

quanchi112

xJLxKing
So, Superman could defeat the presence?
Presence isn't a threat, so no big grin

quanchi112
Presence isn't a threat, so no big grin The point is Superman cannot defeat a supreme being.

xJLxKing
The point is Superman cannot defeat a supreme being.
The point is the story which he was involved in allows him to take down any threat to the Multiverse by adapting to any situation/scenario

quanchi112
The point is the story which he was involved in allows him to take down any threat to the Multiverse by adapting to any situation/scenario Not a threat that is supreme. He defeated Mandrakk, but he lacks feats to put him on anyone mentioned in this thread on team 2.

xJLxKing
Not a threat that is supreme. He defeated Mandrakk, but he lacks feats to put him on anyone mentioned in this thread on team 2. Do you not listen? mad

quanchi112
Do you not listen? mad You can't say he can take down any threat without proving it. Thanos took down the entire marvel u while battling him like nothing. He was supreme and he proved it.

Mindset

CA and Mandrakk are the embodiments of two opposing narratives, they were made of pure thought. Personally I think its a mistake throwing them in vs battles without understanding what they were, they were as abstract as abstract can be. So the Presence wasn't the supreme being in FC?

What does, "they were as abstract as abstract can be", mean?

xJLxKing
You can't say he can take down any threat without proving it. Thanos took down the entire marvel u while battling him like nothing. He was supreme and he proved it.
To be supreme is to be the only one.

Like I said it was STATED that he can adapt instantly to the biggest threat to the multiverse. Even if you don't like the statement is was said. DEAL with it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Beyonder's "or" Thanos with the Heart of the Universe Feats

>

Mandraak + Cosmic Armor Superman Feats

quanchi112
To be supreme is to be the only one.

Like I said it was STATED that he can adapt instantly to the biggest threat to the multiverse. Even if you don't like the statement is was said. DEAL with it. Thanos and the Beyonder were far above anything the multiverse could do. Their feats and statements both trump the feats and statements of Mandrakk and Superman here.

Warlord
Well since statements are not to take into consideration when compared to feats (Sentry-Galactus anyone?) I bet the one that slaps celestials for fun can solo this

xJLxKing
Thanos and the Beyonder were far above anything the multiverse could do. Their feats and statements both trump the feats and statements of Mandrakk and Superman here.
Dude do you not listen seriously. I already told you what I need to.

I will repeat it again!

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7325/66470947.th.jpg

quanchi112
Dude do you not listen seriously. I already told you what I need to.

I will repeat it again!

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7325/66470947.th.jpg I have seen nothing to suggest that Mandrakk and superman here are on or at the presence's level. Nothing short of supreme can even harm Thanos.

xJLxKing
I have seen nothing to suggest that Mandrakk and superman here are on or at the presence's level. Nothing short of supreme can even harm Thanos.
You are useless wink

quanchi112
You are useless wink I guess by your logic then Superman with the cosmic armor is greater than the Presence because he can adapt to any threat.

xJLxKing
I guess by your logic then Superman with the cosmic armor is greater than the Presence because he can adapt to any threat.
Seriously dude. You need to read the post and not scan through it for words like A, it, is, Thanos, Thanos wins.

quanchi112
Seriously dude. You need to read the post and not scan through it for words like A, it, is, Thanos, Thanos wins. Listen, I am just debating. By feats and statements team 2 in a stomp.

xJLxKing
Listen, I am just debating. By feats and statements team 2 in a stomp.
And PLEASE POST where I said they wouldn't win.

Enyalus
Quan, he's saying that by statements Team One will pose a challenge to Team Two. Not that they'd win.

Anywho, either member of Team Two solo.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Quan, he's saying that by statements Team One will pose a challenge to Team Two. Not that they'd win.

Anywho, either member of Team Two solo.
At least someone can understand. Thank you!

Charmander
lol

quanchi112
And PLEASE POST where I said they wouldn't win. I don't see how they even pose a threat.Originally posted by Enyalus

Anywho, either member of Team Two solo. It's ridiculous. These two pose a threat while the Lt, King Thor, Infinity, Eternity, Celestials, etc. posed no threat at all. None.

xJLxKing
I don't see how they even pose a threat. It's ridiculous. These two pose a threat while the Lt, King Thor, Infinity, Eternity, Celestials, etc. posed no threat at all. None.
Again!! BY STATEMENT!! they can fight off any threat threats like Celestial and King Thor(wow you put him on the list)m eternity aren't stronger then Superman in CA.

I also think he is stronger then LT going by statement. We all know LT isn't a supreme being. There can only be one Supreme Being

quanchi112
Again!! BY STATEMENT!! they can fight off any threat threats like Celestial and King Thor(wow you put him on the list)m eternity aren't stronger then Superman in CA.

I also think he is stronger then LT going by statement. We all know LT isn't a supreme being. There can only be one Supreme Being So, by statements Odin is omnipotent,all powerful, and has limitless power. Do you see the error of going on unproved and ridiculous statements without any proof to back it up.

Charmander
lol

xJLxKing
So, by statements Odin is omnipotent,all powerful, and has limitless power. Do you see the error of going on unproved and ridiculous statements without any proof to back it up.
except I have feat to show why!

I posted a scan of Superman in CA getting stronger to confront Mandrakk.

quanchi112
except I have feat to show why!

I posted a scan of Superman in CA getting stronger to confront Mandrakk. Both are unproven. You just proved he can defeat Mandrakk.

xJLxKing
Both are unproven. You just proved he can defeat Mandrakk.
Again!! The suit allows Superman to adapt to a situation instantly. He proved that against Mandrakk who also gains more power. Get it?

quanchi112
Again!! The suit allows Superman to adapt to a situation instantly. He proved that against Mandrakk who also gains more power. Get it? No, you proved he could adapt to Mandrakk not anyone with the power or the feats of the preretcon Beyonder or Thanos w/ the heart.

xJLxKing
No, you proved he could adapt to Mandrakk not anyone with the power or the feats of the preretcon Beyonder or Thanos w/ the heart.
Do you not listen!!!!!!
He adapt instantly!!
Which means he will adapt to anyone including the biggest threat! So going by the statement and that one feat he has, he has proven that he can adapt instantly to any threat!!

Deal with it!

quanchi112
Do you not listen!!!!!!
He adapt instantly!!
Which means he will adapt to anyone including the biggest threat! So going by the statement and that one feat he has, he has proven that he can adapt instantly to any threat!!

Deal with it! You contradict yourself. You say he can adapt to anything yet he loses here. You don't even make any sense.

Enyalus
Do you not listen!!!!!!
He adapt instantly!!

Deal with it!
Except, he didn't adapt to the female vampire Monitor (remember her name?) who attacked him, and visibly damaged his armor. And the damage is clearly depicted. And she - we can assume - was less powerful than Mandrakk...given the fact that it was Mandrakk, and not her, who was the ultimate threat. And if the suit took damage from her, it would get absolutely destroyed by anything Thanos or Beyonder bring to the table.

Slaanesh
Thanos absorb them..u can't adapt if u don't exist anymore..

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Except, he didn't adapt to the female vampire Monitor (remember her name?) who attacked him, and visibly damaged his armor. And the damage is clearly depicted. And she - we can assume - was less powerful than Mandrakk...given the fact that it was Mandrakk, and not her, who was the ultimate threat. And if the suit took damage from her, it would get absolutely destroyed by anything Thanos or Beyonder bring to the table.
That logic would mean that Beyonder, or Thanos are the biggest threat so the armor would be adapting to them.

quanchi112
That logic would mean that Beyonder, or Thanos are the biggest threat so the armor would be adapting to them. no expression

Allankles
So, by statements Odin is omnipotent,all powerful, and has limitless power. Do you see the error of going on unproved and ridiculous statements without any proof to back it up.

big grin Odin is not the Monitor. Odin is the king of the Norse pantheon of gods, nothing more.

The Monitor is the first being, the cause of existence; larger than the multiverse. Dax Novu (Mandrakk) was the brightest of the Monitors, (primal beings) and the part of the Primal Monitor who felt contaminated by the narrative of the multiverse.

Entirely different leagues.

Either way you're talking about fundamental forces transforming their very own narratives into weapons.

D_Dude1210
That logic would mean that Beyonder, or Thanos are the biggest threat so the armor would be adapting to them.

What the f**k?

Allankles
Originally posted by Mindset
So the Presence wasn't the supreme being in FC?

What does, "they were as abstract as abstract can be", mean?

The Presence/the Primal Monitor whatever. All names depicting the supreme being. Doesn't matter, the Presence doesn't have a single aspect that's why he's called the presence.

As for the bottom part, read my post above this one.

Astner
Eric why do you constantly persist to show of your ignorance and inability to argue?

Do you even know that all your "arguments" are nothing but illogical fallacies?

Everyone has the right to argue, whether or not they've read Final Crisis, it's for us that has read them to convince them of what's true. Just because you can't get off Morrison's dick doesn't mean that people's thoughts would someone affect the canon material.

Brooklyn

quanchi112
big grin Odin is not the Monitor. Odin is the king of the Norse pantheon of gods, nothing more.

The Monitor is the first being, the cause of existence; larger than the multiverse. Dax Novu (Mandrakk) was the brightest of the Monitors, (primal beings) and the part of the Primal Monitor who felt contaminated by the narrative of the multiverse.

Entirely different leagues.

Either way you're talking about fundamental forces transforming their very own narratives into weapons. You want to go along with hyperbole. I gave you an example. You choose to accept one and not the other. Each of these writers can play up whatever they want while another writer chooses to ignore it. That's the point. You can't only use hyperbole simply when you like the characters. That's not being objective.

Tony Stark
You want to go along with hyperbole. I gave you an example. You choose to accept one and not the other. Each of these writers can play up whatever they want while another writer chooses to ignore it. That's the point. You can't only use hyperbole simply when you like the characters. That's not being objective.

You were expecting objectivity...? Your bad.

Of course Team 2 wins

DTM
Pre Retcon Beyonder and HOTU Thanos both on the same team? Youre kidding, right? Talk about your Massive overkill.

ThereIsHope
WTF is wrong with whoever made this thread?

quanchi112
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
WTF is wrong with whoever made this thread? ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.