Adam Strange vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
adam is listed as HIGH META--ie--IRONMAN LEVEL. no one in the tier thread seems able to explain why. i've seen SOME AS stuff, but not much. to me he seems no where NEAR that level. anyone with some knowledge of the guy and a few feats would be most welcome.

this battle takes place in an adamantium cell 50m X 50m.

Scoobless
Maybe the tier people think "Adam" is Dr Strange's real first name.

shrug

He does have that nifty jet pack though.... hmm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Scoobless

shrug

He does have that nifty jet pack though.... hmm

And guns and extremely high intelligence . . .

Okay that's about it.

kgkg
Adam Strange wins

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless

shrug

laughing

damn--i am disappointed in myself for not figuring that out earlier!

jetpack and ray guns ftwZZZ!!1!!

ps--spidey kicks his ass and strange should be dropped about 4 tiers . . . unless we're basing tiers on something other than the ability to whoop someone's backside!

leonidas
Originally posted by kgkg
Adam Strange wins

blink

er . . . how?

guy222
Parker

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by leonidas
blink

er . . . how?
By shooting Spidey's head with his energy guns

cloud102
blink

er . . . how?

Strange is one of the better on the fly tacticians in comics. Good tech, teleportation, and interstellar travel give AS the win.

leonidas
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
By shooting Spidey's head with his energy guns

he's gotta hit him first, and on-the-fly tactics won't help him in a cage. he also doesn't have instant-battle field-style teleportation so that won't work either. spidey just needs to dodge, close the gap (and the cell isn't so big that he can't do that) and adam is finished.

i'm willing to change my mind--someone needs to PROVE he could win this by showing some feats though.

and unless someone can prove differently, he might be the single most misplaced character in the tier thread. erm

cloud102
he's gotta hit him first, and on-the-fly tactics won't help him in a cage. he also doesn't have instant-battle field-style teleportation so that won't work either. spidey just needs to dodge, close the gap (and the cell isn't so big that he can't do that) and adam is finished.

i'm willing to change my mind--someone needs to PROVE he could win this by showing some feats though.

and unless someone can prove differently, he might be the single most misplaced character in the tier thread. erm

I didn't read the cage bit, but AS is capable of evading Hawkman in close quarters. Spider-Man doesn't provide anything new.

leonidas
Originally posted by cloud102
I didn't read the cage bit, but AS is capable of evading Hawkman in close quarters. Spider-Man doesn't provide anything new.

except large ranged weapons in his webs . . . and evading is not defeating. all it takes is for spidey to get his hands on adam and adam is finished. least that's how it appears to me.

cloud102
except large ranged weapons in his webs . . . and evading is not defeating. all it takes is for spidey to get his hands on adam and adam is finished. least that's how it appears to me.

Light based weapons that could cut through parker's web's like butter. Check out some of the Mystery In Space comics. He took out entire races, leviathan monsters, and could dodge rapid fire on all sides. Parker can get some wins, but Adam takes the cake.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.