Ikkaku Madarame vs. Renji Abarai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Demonic Phoenix
2 lieutenants going at it.

1. No blood lust, not out to kill each other. Shikai-level only.

2. Bankai-allowed fight. Serious, but not out to kill each other.

Who wins?

dadudemon
I'm going with Ikkaku. He seems to be better at H2H.

It's more of a personal prefernce, really. I can't think of a reason why one or the other would win, I just think Ikkaku is more hardcore and a better fighter.

Besides, Ikkaku's Bankai would shatter that Bone Dragon bankai of Renji's.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm going with Ikkaku. He seems to be better at H2H.

It's more of a personal prefernce, really. I can't think of a reason why one or the other would win, I just think Ikkaku is more hardcore and a better fighter.

Besides, Ikkaku's Bankai would shatter that Bone Dragon bankai of Renji's.

I also thought they were mostly equals when it came to overall power. Wanted to see what people thought about a fight between the two.

Renji's can shoot lasers, pew pew pew 313

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I also thought they were mostly equals when it came to overall power. Wanted to see what people thought about a fight between the two.

Renji's can shoot lasers, pew pew pew 313 laughing laughing laughing

Ikkaku would just spin around his massive blades and deflect the spirit energy beams.

KingD19
Ikkaku's Bankai is actually very easily damaged, the actual blade I mean. All Renji has to do is keep hitting it, then do a Baboon Bone Cannon, fight won.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KingD19
Ikkaku's Bankai is actually very easily damaged, the actual blade I mean. All Renji has to do is keep hitting it, then do a Baboon Bone Cannon, fight won.

You're comparing the blades of an Arrancar damaging his blades to Renji's bone bankai. That doesn't work too well. The clashes in the air were causing massive shockwaves on the ground. That's not seen with Renji's bankai.

ThunderGodEneru
1. Ikkaku, both are melee fighters, Ikkaku just happens to be better at it.

2. ...I don't even see Ikkaku getting near Renji to be honest. Renji ftw.

Slaanesh
Ikkaku both..he is a better fighter..the only problem i see is that his bankai need some time before it reach full strength..but once it is there..it'll be over..

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
1. Ikkaku, both are melee fighters, Ikkaku just happens to be better at it.

2. ...I don't even see Ikkaku getting near Renji to be honest. Renji ftw.

Lasers 313? Or the Bankai's size and crushing effect?

Quincy
Ikkaku taught Renji how to fight right?

That's gotta count for something.

Demonic Phoenix
Meh, that was before Renji learnt his bankai, so the gap must have lessened, if not disappeared.

A shikai fight would result in Ikkaku's win, don't know about Bankai.

ThunderGodEneru
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Lasers 313? Or the Bankai's size and crushing effect? Yeah, pretty much.

The blasts, the collossal size, the vast range difference even in melee, Renji would stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.