Blood-lusted Spider-Man vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Sabretooth disembowels Mary Jane and Aunt May at Peter Parker's apartment right before Spider-Man arrives on scene and taunts Spider-Man for being too late. Spider-Man is pissed beyond belief and red with rage, can he take down Creed?

This is Sabretooth before he got killed and he doesn't have adamantium.

KingD19
Well, Spidey can't permanently keep him down no matter how pissed he is.

Starscream M
Originally posted by KingD19
Well, Spidey can't permanently keep him down no matter how pissed he is. Spidey can kill Creed imo, punch him so hard and furious as to crush Creed's skull and give him brain damage.

StiltmanFTW
Spidey killed The Kingpin in What if. Why wouldn't he kill 'tooth? biscuits

KingD19
Well, his skull will heal, and so will his brain. And Stilt, you're just having too much fun with this aren't you?

Juk3n
Pete pulls a 6/10 imo, lusted or not, non Jobbing Pete is a match even for Tooth, he can geta few KO's. And take enough of a lickin' - claws may injure him though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Starscream M
Spidey can kill Creed imo, punch him so hard and furious as to crush Creed's skull and give him brain damage.

Creed can heal from brain damage.

And since you specified pre-Death Sabes in OP, you should know that he healed from three adamantium claws being popped right into his brain...

StiltmanFTW
Well, his skull will heal, and so will his brain. And Stilt, you're just having too much fun with this aren't you?

Yes, I am.

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

And since you specified pre-Death Sabes in OP, you should know that he healed from three adamantium claws being popped right into his brain... I know he can

but it would still be a KO and a win by KMC rules...unless Creed can heal brain damage instantly

KingD19
He heals pretty damn fast, and he has to be knocked out for at least a few minutes for the victory to count.

Starscream M
He heals pretty damn fast, and he has to be knocked out for at least a few minutes for the victory to count. Spider-Man at this state would prob pound on Creed long after Creed's passed out

StiltmanFTW
I know he can

but it would still be a KO and a win by KMC rules...unless Creed can heal brain damage instantly

Yes, it would be a knockout. But you said he could kill Creed with it... didn't you? confused

KingD19
A pass out for Creed is a couple seconds, and while Spidey's wailing on him, he plays dead, then guts him.

StiltmanFTW
Not to mention that punching Creed's lights out would be an extremely tough job.

Starscream M
Not to mention that punching Creed's lights out would be an extremely tough job. no doubt it would...but a enraged Spiderman not holding back or giving a shit could possibly pull it off

KingD19
Yeah, Creed will probably talk sh!t to your face, judge your strength, then let you wail on him, let you think he's losing, then gut you....He likes to gut things, people, basically anything that has a heartbeat. no expression

Trackz

And since you specified pre-Death Sabes in OP, you should know that he healed from three adamantium claws being popped right into his brain... but that did put him down, we dont know how long though.

StiltmanFTW
no doubt it would...but a enraged Spiderman not holding back or giving a shit could possibly pull it off

He could possibly break his hands, too... Creed's bone structure is very durable. Heard that Cyclops' beam adjusted to bullet-velocity failed to penetrate his skull.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
but that did put him down, we dont know how long though.

Three one-foot-long adamantium blades in your brain are somewhat different from Spidey punches.

KingD19
Nothing ever puts Creed down for long, you should know that by now Starscream.

StiltmanFTW
Nothing ever puts Creed down for long, you should know that by now Starscream.

Nothing but Muramasa Blade smart

KingD19
Something's gonna bring him back, you know that.

StiltmanFTW
My theory is that it wasn't the real Creed. Just his clone. That would explain the different scent and mindless state.

KingD19
That's more than likely what they're planning. I wonder how they'll bring the real Creed back.

Logan sitting at a bar, drinking a beer. His nose flares, and he snarls a bit.

In walks Sabertooth, bigger, badder, and more awesomer than ever before. He walks up behind Logan with his hands on his hips. "Hey Runt...miss me?" And his claws are like 3 feet long now.

StiltmanFTW
And they'd call him Mr Deathstrike from then biscuits

Survivor19
Well, i give bloodlusted Parker 4/10 for breaking Creed's spine, tearing him limb from limb, beating him with stone until head is cracked etc.
Creed for majority (6/10) due to psychological edge, guy is refular Hannibal freaking Lector, if you ask me. He manipulates Parker into losing.

KingD19
Indeed, then Lady Deathstrike walks in, and gives him a hug and a kiss. And she's all like, hey Logan, long time no see, then she gives Creed a big kiss.

Survivor19
Then Romulus cames in and they have a threesome in the daylight?

KingD19
Then Wild Child comes in and starts making animal noises.

KingD19
Then Daken comes in, and steals Deathstrike from the other guys.

StiltmanFTW
We should send that "script" to Daniel Way laughing

First full appearance of Romulus would be unforgettable.

Survivor19
Then Logan's eyes bleed out from the view of furry gay threesome and he goes berserk.

StiltmanFTW
Oh and there's that blind&mute baldie, what was his name? Victor Hudson? He'd pick up Logan, only to learn he's his distant relative.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spider-Man.

Hyperion Prime
Spider-Man 8/10

OneDumbG0
He heals pretty damn fast, and he has to be knocked out for at least a few minutes for the victory to count. I'm pretty sure people consider 10 seconds to be a knock out and a win here. Because unless it's a double k.o., if you're lying senseless for 10 seconds, the other opponent could continue beating the ever-loving crap out of you. And this is especially true in a blood-lusted scenario.

leonidas
spidey.

Arahan
MJ and Aunt May dead?

Well Spidey would run to Mephisto and wish his Aunt
back to life. Why only his Aunt? Because he gives shit about
his wife and prefers an old bag over his hot wife.
As exchange Petey would give up his balls something he is
more than willing to give up for his BELOVED AUNT MAY!!!!!

Mindset
Nothing but Muramasa Blade smart And Iron Fist's Fist

namorsubby
does spidey really have to be bloodlusted to stand a chance here or what?

spidey FTW

Starscream M
Originally posted by namorsubby
well, sabretooth is pretty damn deadly...he often toys with logan

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
And Iron Fist's Fist

Think you meant Iron Fist's Iron Fist biscuits 'cause regular fisting ain't gonna bother 'tooth laughing out loud

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6486/marvelcomicspresents136.th.jpg

Mindset
Think you meant Iron Fist's Iron Fist biscuits 'cause regular fisting ain't gonna bother 'tooth laughing out loud

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6486/marvelcomicspresents136.th.jpg I meant what I said.

StiltmanFTW
Sabes laughed off his fist, didn't he? stick out tongue

Mindset
Both IF and Sabes look completely homosexual, that makes it non canon

StiltmanFTW
Marvel Comics Presents #136. Homosexual or not, canon is canon mad

Sin I AM
sabertooth is better than logan imo, and honestly way outta peters league, whether he's bloodlusted or not

jalek moye
Originally posted by namorsubby

spidey FTW
how would he stand a chance not bloodlusted

Sin I AM
bloodlusted or not he aint puttin down tooth

jinzin
Sabretooth disembowels Mary Jane and Aunt May at Peter Parker's apartment right before Spider-Man arrives on scene and taunts Spider-Man for being too late. Spider-Man is pissed beyond belief and red with rage, can he take down Creed?

This is Sabretooth before he got killed and he doesn't have adamantium. bloodlusted Spiderman fights like a tool.

Sin I AM
i think their basing it off his bout with Kingpin, after Aunt May was shot, when Spiderman was waayyyy stronger than the current version ( who just recently got his ass handed to him by a girl named Menace) and replaced the Mafia boss with a trained sadistic killer martial artist named Sabertooth.

Battlehammer
Blood lusted spiderman has less of a chance here then normal spiderman and dies far faster

Philosophía

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6486/marvelcomicspresents136.th.jpg

Lulz at Sabretooth's leg in the 3rd panel.

Battlehammer
looks like he about to say suck it lol

namorsubby
Originally posted by jalek moye
how would he stand a chance not bloodlusted

had no idea sabes was so uberly powerful.my bad

Battlehammer
Blood lusted spiderman vs some people is effective. However vs people like wolverine, sabertooth ect. it a death sentences

The Nuul
Pete wins.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Nuul
Pete wins.
how? I mean the only chances spiderman has is webbing. He not KOing sabertooth. Blood lusted means spiderman attacks agressivly with far less dodging. He tends to get extremely wreckless and instead of fighting smart he fights rather stupid. It effective vs certain individuals becauses it allows him more powerful attacks, but against people who can end the fight in a single swip, who can take what he dishes out it a rather foolish move.

Mindset
Depends on your bloodlusted, Back in Black Spiderman was fighting more efficiently.

Battlehammer
Depends on your bloodlusted, Back in Black Spiderman was fighting more efficiently.
Not really and he was doing so against humans not meta. when he fought meta blood lusted he just rushes them blindly attacking.

Mindset
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Not really and he was doing so against humans not meta. when he fought meta blood lusted he just rushes them blindly attacking. When he fought Kingpin, you know, the person who beats on DD and Cap, he completely embarrassed him. The same Kingpin who usually gives Spiderman trouble was nothing to Spiderman in BnB.

So tell me, how was he not fighting better?

Battlehammer
When he fought Kingpin, you know, the person who beats on DD and Cap, he completely embarrassed him. The same Kingpin who usually gives Spiderman trouble.

So tell me, how was he not fighting better?
oh pleases king pin hasent been shown that ways in utter years. in recent years he gotten his ass kick by DD.

he hasent been his classic days self in like 10 years. spiderman doing that isent nearly as impressive as you make it sound.

last time he gave spiderman trouble was 15 years ago.

Mindset
oh pleases king pin hasent been shown that ways in utter years. in recent years he gotten his ass kick by DD.

he hasent been his classic days self in like 10 years. spiderman doing that isent nearly as impressive as you make it sound.

last time he gave spiderman trouble was 15 years ago. How many fights has Kingpin recently had?

So you ignore most of his showings because they are too old for you, because one recent fight shows him being beaten by DD...right, I'll remember that in the next Wolverine thread.

Battlehammer
How many fights has Kingpin recently had?

So you ignore most of his showings because they are too old for you, because one recent fight shows him being beaten by DD...right, I'll remember that in the next Wolverine thread.
No idea.

No I saying there a differences between classic king pin and current one. Classic one was far more impressive. Current one not nearly so. I mean basing spidermans blood lust based on a single fight with some one, does not erases countless other times he was blood lusted. Also doesent make senses to assume that king pin was the same as his classic self when he has not shown to be that impressive at all in like what 10 years.

Battlehammer
tell me when was the last time he even beat some one of merit or shown to have any incredible abiltiies? also I love how your using up graded spidy as evidences of classic level spidy he currently is.

Mindset
No idea.

No I saying there a differences between classic king pin and current one. Classic one was far more impressive. Current one not nearly so. I mean basing spidermans blood lust based on a single fight with some one, does not erases countless other times he was blood lusted. Also doesent make senses to assume that king pin was the same as his classic self when he has not shown to be that impressive at all in like what 10 years. If you can't name more than one fight that contradicts his earlier appearances, how can you assume he is not as strong as he used to be?

Oh ok, you want to use past instances of Spiderman bloodlusted and not the current one, that makes a lot of sense, I mean yea, one showing does not erase the past ones, of course.

BUSTER1
How many fights has Kingpin recently had?

thumb up

Mindset
tell me when was the last time he even beat some one of merit or shown to have any incredible abiltiies? also I love how your using up graded spidy as evidences of classic level spidy he currently is. Why do you love it?

Spiderman always had the speed and strength to embarrass Kingpin, just not the will to let loose and use his full powers.

Battlehammer
edit

OneDumbG0
Suggesting that bloodlusted Spiderman fights worse than usual is a clear indication of a poor understanding of the character. Visit Darkcrawler's respect thread or something. erm

Battlehammer
been there done that. Own most of the comics dark crawler used in the respect thread. Spiderman a lot more wrecklesses when he bloodlusted. he just tries and wails on people, doesent dodge as often.

Battlehammer
Why do you love it?

Spiderman always had the speed and strength to embarrass Kingpin, just not the will to let loose and use his full powers.

Classic Spidey and KP are evenly matched in strength
http://img352.imageshack.us/my.php?image=514rs9.jpg

actaully classic kingpin and classic spiderman were the same strength it ahd nothing to do with spiderman holding back

Mindset
Actually no, they weren't at the same level of strength

Battlehammer
Actually no, they weren't at the same level of strength
yes they were. reptedly shown in there fights the fisk was just as strong. fisk dident seem to retain such strength after the silver age however. actaully fisk seemed stronger at times

Mindset
You mean in the fights were Spiderman beats Kingpin, even though he is holding back so as not to seriously hurt Kingpin, while Kingpin is trying to kill him.

What fights were they shown to be equal in strength?

And what do you base your depowerment of Kingpin on, one fight?

Juk3n
yes they were. reptedly shown in there fights the fisk was just as strong. fisk dident seem to retain such strength after the silver age however. actaully fisk seemed stronger at times

Does that mean you are convinced Fisk was a 10 - 25 ton range in strength? Or that Spider-man was in the 800 lbs range? Same as Fisk? I would call that scan a bad bit of writing if a 800 lbs Fisk could hold a 10+ ton Spider-man by the wrists. It stinks of PIS no?

Battlehammer
You mean in the fights were Spiderman beats Kingpin, even though he is holding back so as not to seriously hurt Kingpin, while Kingpin is trying to kill him.

What fights were they shown to be equal in strength?

And what do you base your depowerment of Kingpin on, one fight?
I just showed the scan of King pin stalemating spiderman in strength. Go take a gander at his respect thread. they have all there classic encounters. King Pin was always shown as being just as strong.

No I base it off the last 10 years. show me something that puts him at his classic level. he hasent shown anything like he did when he was a spiderman villain. He uses to wreck DD. last 3 encounters I believe fisk got his ass kciked. dude uses to easily over power capt, but if not mistaken had trouble break chains now a days. There a distinct differences between how he shown now and how he was shown back during his creation

I am no expert on the matter. I ask dark crawler or digi. They both much more knowledgeable on the differences between classic king pin and current one

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Does that mean you are convinced Fisk was a 10 - 25 ton range in strength? Or that Spider-man was in the 800 lbs range? Same as Fisk? I would call that scan a bad bit of writing if a 800 lbs Fisk could hold a 10+ ton Spider-man by the wrists. It stinks of PIS no?
Not at all. Fisk in his classic days was shown from the get go to be as strong as spiderman. His character seem to change after the silver age when he was made more into a DD villain. You can call it PIS if you want, but classic King Pin was written to be the same strength as spiderman. also classic spiderman was 10 tons not 10-25 tons

OneDumbG0
been there done that. Own most of the comics dark crawler used in the respect thread. Spiderman a lot more wrecklesses when he bloodlusted. he just tries and wails on people, doesent dodge as often. He doesn't need to dodge as often because he's usually wailing them into submission. Show me several scans whereupon Spiderman's bloodlust ends up costing him an advantage in a fight. I won't even ask you for scans where his bloodlust loses him a fight outright. Just show me where his bloodlust clearly costs him an advantage in the fight.

Then maybe I'll take your statement seriously.

Mindset
I just showed the scan of King pin stalemating spiderman in strength. Go take a gander at his respect thread. they have all there classic encounters. King Pin was always shown as being just as strong. No, you showed one panel where Fisk grabbed his arms.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3047/feat15fight1ni5.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8949/feat15fight2fz9.jpg

Where's his equivalent strength here?

And again, you seem to be ignoring the fact that Spiderman holds back against humans. Unless you think Doc Ock and Vulture have the same level of durability as Vermin and Doc Connors.

BUSTER1

In the early days when Spiderman fought Fisk, Marvel didn't have a clearly defined strength level for either character. All that was clear was that Spiderman was definitely superstrong and Fisk was far stronger than an average man. So in those early stories it was perfectly feasable to show the 2 as being evenly matched, strength wise. Since then Marvel came up with different strength classifications for characters-stating that Spiderman has 10ton strength, while Fisk is peak human, able to lift round the 800 lb mark. As a result, Marvels official line is that Spiderman always held back fighting KP, to avoid accidentally killing him. A bit like how in Wolverines 1st appearance he couldn't cut Savage Hulk, but now has no trouble cutting any incarnation of Hulk-with the official explanation for Wolvie's inability to cut Hulk in that 1st fight being Hulk's HF healing him up so quick, that it looked like he wasn't cut.

Battlehammer
No, you showed one panel where Fisk grabbed his arms.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3047/feat15fight1ni5.jpg
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8949/feat15fight2fz9.jpg

Where's his equivalent strength here?

And again, you seem to be ignoring the fact that Spiderman holds back against humans. Unless you think Doc Ock and Vulture have the same level of durability as Vermin and Doc Connors.
yes and spiderman isent able to over power him. I believe he gets out by kicking fisk in the face.

how does thoses scans help your point? In it spiderman even comment that one hit almosted ended him.

his one punch sends spiderman flying.

Mindset
yes and spiderman isent able to over power him. I believe he gets out by kicking fisk in the face.

how does thoses scans help your point? In it spiderman even comment that one hit almosted ended him.

his one punch sends spiderman flying.
Hard to tell if Spiderman is overpowering him from the one panel where Kingping just grabbed his arms...

It helped my point because Spiderman could have koed Fisk in one more hit, he wasn't even trying to fight Fisk and he still beat him

Also, he said might have koed him, again I see you ignore the fact Pete is holding back while Fisk is trying to kill.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BUSTER1
In the early days when Spiderman fought Fisk, Marvel didn't have a clearly defined strength level for either character. All that was clear was that Spiderman was definitely superstrong and Fisk was far stronger than an average man. So in those early stories it was perfectly feasable to show the 2 as being evenly matched, strength wise. Since then Marvel came up with different strength classifications for characters-stating that Spiderman has 10ton strength, while Fisk is peak human, able to lift round the 800 lb mark. As a result, Marvels official line is that Spiderman always held back fighting KP, to avoid accidentally killing him. A bit like how in Wolverines 1st appearance he couldn't cut Savage Hulk, but now has no trouble cutting any incarnation of Hulk-with the official explanation for Wolvie's inability to cut Hulk in that 1st fight being Hulk's HF healing him up so quick, that it looked like he wasn't cut.

I agree you are completely correct. early days there strength was not defined he was shown much stronger. After it was defined fisk strength hasent been shown to be nearly as high.

Battlehammer
Hard to tell if Spiderman is overpowering him from the one panel where Kingping just grabbed his arms...

It helped my point because Spiderman could have koed Fisk in one more hit, he wasn't even trying to fight Fisk and he still beat him
not wanting to fight some one doesent equate to pulling your punches, sabertooth dident want to fight spiderman but a doubt he pulled his punches when they fought.

Mindset
not wanting to fight some one doesent equate to pulling your punches, sabertooth dident want to fight spiderman but a doubt he pulled his punches when they fought. Great example, a cold bloodied killer compared to someone who refuses to kill...

Battlehammer
Great example, a cold bloodied killer compared to someone who refuses to kill...
doesent really change the fact there no indicater spiderman pulled his punches.

however as buster1 pointed out it was reconnt into spiderman doing so.

Mindset
doesent really change the fact there no indicater spiderman pulled his punches.

however as buster1 pointed out it was reconnt into spiderman doing so. Yea, like I said, he pulled his punches.

Battlehammer
Yea, like I said, he pulled his punches.
yes but it was reconnt into him doing so. Classic King pin was originally shown to be spiderman level in strength, but that was just all reconnt into spiderman holding back inorder for it to make senses. so an even more ehanced version of spiderman beating king pin doesent really seem that impressive does it? I mean he was even stronger and faster then his classic levels by quit e a bit. Him being pissed off really wouldent have effected the out come at all.

Battlehammer
so is that really a good indicater for how effective his blood lust is?

Mindset
yes but it was reconnt into him doing so. Classic King pin was originally shown to be spiderman level in strength, but that was just all reconnt into spiderman holding back inorder for it to make senses. so an even more ehanced version of spiderman beating king pin doesent really seem that impressive does it? I mean he was even stronger and faster then his classic levels by quit e a bit. Him being pissed off really wouldent have effected the out come at all.

You have yet to prove they were the same strength, posting one panel of him grabbing his arms is not proof.

I have, however, shown Spiderman to have KP beaten in 2 punches.

So it looks like he has always had the strength to beat Fisk w/o even trying to kill him. Which means even w/o his upgrades he has the power to kill Fisk.

Is there something hard about posting what you need to say in one post?

Battlehammer
You have yet to prove they were the same strength, posting one panel of him grabbing his arms is not proof.

I have, however, shown Spiderman to have KP beaten in 2 punches.

So it looks like he has always had the strength to beat Fisk w/o even trying to kill him. Which means even w/o his upgrades he has the power to kill Fisk.

Is there something hard about posting what you need to say in one post?
yes it was reconnt to be this way. so how does an upgraded version of spiderman beating kngpin indicate how effective blood lusted spiderman is?

oh and the very scan you posted has spiderman stating if he hadent block King Pin punch that could have been the end of him.

Mindset
yes it was reconnt to be this way. so how does an upgraded version of spiderman beating kngpin indicate how effective blood lusted spiderman is?

oh and the very scan you posted has spiderman stating if he hadent block King Pin punch that could have been the end of him. . . .

Spiderman was never a killer, obviously he wasn't trying to kill Fisk. I showed you Spiderman beating Fisk in two punches, if he was trying to kill him he could have. Therefore a Spiderman willing to kill could have killed him, what is so hard to understand?

I said a bloodlusted Spiderman fighting like he did in BnB, would be effective, but obviously you completely missed the point. He was able to fight with skill w/o holding back. Any version not holding back can beat Fisk as the versions that have held back have beat him as well.

Yea, you've already mentioned that, the fact is he was not prepared for the attack and he has taken Fisk hits w/o being koed, in addition to that he beat Fisk in 2 punches.

You still haven't proven anything, btw.

Battlehammer
. . .

Spiderman was never a killer, obviously he wasn't trying to kill Fisk. I showed you Spiderman beating Fisk in two punches, if he was trying to kill him he could have. Therefore a Spiderman willing to kill could have killed him, what is so hard to understand?

I said a bloodlusted Spiderman fighting like he did in BnB, would be effective, but obviously you completely missed the point. He was able to fight with skill w/o holding back. Any version not holding back can beat Fisk as the versions that have held back have beat him as well.

Yea, you've already mentioned that, the fact is he was not prepared for the attack and he has taken Fisk hits w/o being koed, in addition to that he beat Fisk in 2 punches.

You still haven't proven anything, btw.
Yes my point was that spiderman was not pull punches. jsut becuases he wasent going to kill him doesent mean he pulled his punches.

No I get the point. My point is how good of a feat is that when he was already physicallly superior to King Pin before two upgrades. He as already a good deal faster now he be far faster. Him messing up King Pin really shouldent be hard, seeing as how King Pin would befar to slow. Him being blood lusted and beating King Pin asses doesent prove he fights effective while he Blood Lust, just prove he was that much superior to King Pin that King Pin couldent even react which is not the cases in this fight.

he was prepared enough to block the attack. Fisk has taken his hits with out being KOed. yea and Fisk almost beat him in one Punch.

whats there two prove? Fisk is inferior to spiderman, Buster1 put it perfectly, there characters were not defined in the beggining, so they simply changed it to spiderman holding back against fisk to explain why they even had fights

juggernaut74
Creed.

StiltmanFTW
Tooth is too much.

h1a8
Spider-man easily
based off most of his tops feats, Spidey is:
1. Stronger
2. Faster
3. More agile

and has spider-sense which is the killer power here.

jinzin
Originally posted by h1a8
Spider-man easily
based off most of his tops feats, Spidey is:
1. Stronger
2. Faster
3. More agile

and has spider-sense which is the killer power here.
What the f**k?
Based off his top feats Spiderman is a class 100 wh-.... oh wait.. it's just H1 nevermind.

CosmicComet
^He means by the face value description of what class 100 means.

Just basically, being able to lift/press 100 tons.

Spidey has lifted things that would be 100 tons.

But we all know 'class 100' is a huge misnomer. It's more like class 100,000 at absolute most generous minimum.

Tha C-Master
Well if Wolverine can lift 2 tons, Spider-Man can lift 100, it can't be both ways.

maxivitopowe
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.