Aleena Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadoAngelus
I was reading the 'Purge' comic/graphic novel (set just after RotS, where Vader is still slaving over trying to find Obi-Wan), where Master Tsui Choi, an Aleena Jedi, dons a similar stance to Yoda (fast and agile).

Then I remembered back to TFU with Master Kazdan Paratus, also an Aleena, but he was wearing Doc Ock style arms...

I'm confused as to why one of the species would be fine with his height and just take everything as it comes, and why another would use robotic arms?

Captain REX
Difference of style, perhaps. Choi obviously felt more comfortable fighting with his size, while Master Paratus perhaps felt he could take advantage of his great technical prowess and improve his mobility in battle?

CadoAngelus
that makes sense, Master Paratus did build a replica corusantian jedi temple from scraps of metal...on Raxus Prime, suggesting he had quite well honed technical skill

Captain REX
Yeah, it is implied in the game that he has vast technical prowess, and I believe it states on Wookieepedia that he really liked tinkering with stuff.

Darth Truculent
Cept that Paratus was insane.

Captain REX
Yeah, that too. Crazy people can still have a style, though.

CadoAngelus
He had a huge staff hilt, a bit like Darth Nihl in the One Sith Order. I think Paratus' style and saber were a bit exsessive for the size he was...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.