Supergirl vs the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
?

Enyalus
Kara.

Avlon
Kara stomps.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Supergirl.

Doom and Gloom
This is current Supergirl, not pre crisis, but I agree, Kara 10/10. Interestingly in a recent thread a lot of people said she'd lose to classic Thor

Enyalus
Because she would.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
This is current Supergirl, not pre crisis, but I agree, Kara 10/10. Interestingly in a recent thread a lot of people said she'd lose to classic Thor

That's because she would lose to Classic Thor.

The Pict
Kara

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

iceman24567
Kara easily

The Nuul
Kara stomps. Most kryptonians would stomp Hulk.

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Nuul
Kara stomps. Most kryptonians would stomps Hulk. This

Philosophía
Originally posted by Avlon
Kara stomps.

chomperx9
hulk smash

jks
Wow, this thread alone proves just how true the kmc stereotype is. What an embarrassing place

xJLxKing
Kara

Raoul
Originally posted by jks
Wow, this thread alone proves just how true the kmc stereotype is. What an embarrassing place

are you going to offer an opinion, or just troll?

jks
Originally posted by Raoul
are you going to offer an opinion, or just troll? Are you going to dispute the fact I stated or embarrass yourself with more pre-pubescent name calling?

Raoul
Originally posted by jks
Are you going to dispute the fact I stated or embarrass yourself with more pre-pubescent name calling?

i didn't call you anything, and i didn't see you state any facts.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by jks
Are you going to dispute the fact I stated or embarrass yourself with more pre-pubescent name calling? Lulz.

If you had anything you could prove regarding the result of a vs. match, you'd be doing more than bashing threads and challenging mods with terms you don't understand.

jks
i didn't call you anything,

" or just troll?" implying I am a troll

"Wow, this thread alone proves just how true the kmc stereotype is."

This place is stereotyped the way it is for a reason, and this thread only lends credence to that stereotype.

Remember kids, reading and comprehension is fundamental!!!

Raoul
Originally posted by jks

This place is stereotyped the way it is for a reason, and this thread only lends credence to that stereotype.

Remember kids, reading and comprehension is fundamental!!!

i asked you, giving you the choice. i never called you a troll.

if the place is stereotyped, its by the people that have been banned because they couldn't have things the way they wanted them.

you haven't stated any facts at all. you're talking about a negative stereotype (which i don't even know about) without giving any proof of said stereotype being reinforced.

maybe if you were clearer, instead of hurling insults. that might be helpful.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Crazy sig Raoul.

Raoul
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Crazy sig Raoul.

thanks man...

Rage.Of.Olympus
No problem. big grin

chomperx9
Originally posted by jks

Remember kids, reading and comprehension is fundamental!!! Ive been a member for only few months now and kmc is a much cooler forum site to be on than CBR or superherohype. here theirs more people and you can make poll threads here unlike CBR they don't allow it which is stupid. also the mods here are more fair than most other forum sites. most mods not all big grin but anyways if your not happy here find another site that fits you best cause spamming and trolling is never the answer. also on here everyone gets treated equally by the rules. on CBR theirs this dude that thinks hes above everyone else and if you argue with him or just barely put him down you get banned. don't know why the mods on there kiss his @ss so much. I'm guessing daddy owns the site.

lawest9
Which version of the hulk is this? i think it'll make a difference!

Aztec123
Kara lobotomizes the hulk. evil face

Slaanesh
any version of Hulk will smash Supergirl..

The Nuul
Originally posted by lawest9
Which version of the hulk is this? i think it'll make a difference!

Yeah, it just limits it to a stomp on her part instead of a shitstomp/border spite.

iceman24567
Yeah, it just limits it to a stomp on her part instead of a shitstomp/border spite. thumb up

cloud102
Most versions of Supergirl could go the distance with Hulk. WW Hulk is another story, though.

iceman24567
Originally posted by cloud102
Most versions of Supergirl could go the distance with Hulk. WW Hulk is another story, though. Yeah it just takes longer for Supergirl to Ko WWH

Juk3n
Supergirl wins, Kryptonians > hulk.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juk3n
Supergirl wins, Kryptonians > hulk.
I can think of a few different versions that would put down at least half a dozen or so New Kryptonains at the same time.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
I can think of a few different versions that would put down at least half a dozen or so New Kryptonains at the same time. New Kryptonains suck though sick

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
New Kryptonains suck though sick
Yeah, hardcore suckage. They're still Kryptonian, though. And thus Kryptonians do not > Hulk. stick out tongue

Raoul
The top Kryptonians (Supes, Zod, Kara) know how to use their powers effectively, and should get the win over hulk, imo.

New Krypton Kryptonians aren't nearly as versed in their powers...

iceman24567
The top Kryptonians (Supes, Zod, Kara) know how to use their powers effectively, and should get the win over hulk, imo.

New Krypton Kryptonians aren't nearly as versed in their powers... eek! thumb up

Enyalus
Base Hulk, sure. But not against Mr. Fixit, who's easily the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk. Then its a spitestomp in Grey Hulk's favor.

Raoul
Base Hulk, sure. But not against Mr. Fixit, who's easily the most powerful incarnation of the Hulk. Then its a spitestomp in Grey Hulk's favor.

Why?

and since when is Fixit the most powerful?

Enyalus
I was joking. stick out tongue

In all honesty, I could see the characters you mentioned beating any version of Hulk except War Hulk, Mindless Hulk (possibly), and Worldbreaker Hulk.

Except I think WWH would probably put down Kara. *shrug*

Raoul
I was joking. stick out tongue

In all honesty, I could see the characters you mentioned beating any version of Hulk except War Hulk, Mindless Hulk (possibly), and Worldbreaker Hulk.

Except I think WWH would probably put down Kara. *shrug*

laughing out loud

i was confused for a sec. i've read a lot of hulk, but never seen fixit eclipse any of the others in any considerable way...

kara would be the most likely to go down., i agree. and not in a dirty way...

stick kal against any hulk, though, and i don't see hulk winning unless kal really underperforms...

Enyalus
laughing out loud

i was confused for a sec. i've read a lot of hulk, but never seen fixit eclipse any of the others in any considerable way...
I think Grey Hulk is the weakest, which was why what I said was funny (which is was, admit it. Totally hilarious.)

Raoul

I think Grey Hulk is the weakest, which was why what I said was funny (which is was, admit it. Totally hilarious.)

lol, fair enough.

i was always partial to savage hulk myself, personally...

Enyalus
lol, fair enough.

i was always partial to savage hulk myself, personally...
Isn't War Hulk just Savage Hulk with his stats upped threefold?

Raoul
Isn't War Hulk just Savage Hulk with his stats upped threefold?

was a strength level specified? i remember him smacking the shit out of juggernaut, but i don't recall it being mentioned... been a long time since i read it though...

The Dark Cloud
Bump

BattleMage
Kara stomps. Most kryptonians would stomp Hulk. laughing out loud Good one sport

BattleMage
This thread is bogus

JakeTheBank
Supergirl.

lightyeargee
I want to go with SG because of her powers but Feat Wise, Hulk just out shines her. If She KO's Hulk in the first few seconds of the fight, I can see her winning. But one thing about speedy punches, they dont have the power of a steady well aimed, punch. I can see a speed blitz working on many beings but, not the hulk. At least not from SG. She needs at Least Powergirl level Strength for an effective speed blitz.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why?

and since when is Fixit the most powerful?

hahaha! Mr. Fixit.

Black bolt z
How do you change your username?I noticed PR's name used to be raoul.

Anyway regular hulk:kara
Savage hulk:kara
WWH:WWH
WBH:WBH
Fixit:Kara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.