Hartigan versus McClane....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Post Die Hard: Hartigan (Sin City) learns than McClane has apprehended Nancy, thinking that she was in league with Hans Gruber and the Nakatomi attacks. Hartigan, thinking that McClane is in league with Senator Rourke, sets out to free Nancy.

The fight takes place in Cady's, the bar where Nancy dances, as McClane is handcuffing Nancy. Marv, Dwight, Shelly and the whole Sin City gang are watching. McClane has his beretta with a full clip, Hartigan has his big ass revolver with one extra speedloader.

Who wins? Will it go h2h? Bear in mind that Hartigan has been temporarily "cured", so his bad ticker isnt a weakness. Also, McClane is fully healed from his exploits at Nakatomi.

BTW Nancy is NAKED.

Sadako of Girth
McClane allows Hartigan the continuance of his life.
Possibly even admiring his style. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
I dont see why Hartigan, a far better shot (yes, this is true), would miss. BUT....if it went h2h, McClane pwns him.

Robtard
Bruce Willis wins.

Rogue Jedi
yes

LDHZenkai
Hartigan seems too slow to take this. Gonna go with McClane

Rogue Jedi
Not with a gun he aint. Hartigan is a better shot. But wait, McClane killed more roll eyes (sarcastic)

omgchos
Hartigan has much more durability than mclane. It took several shots to bring him down in his opening scene.... and he still didn't die(tho i don't know how quick the ambulance got there.) I dont remember if mclane got shot or not, specifically. But i know he took quite a beating.
I give it to Hartigan 100% in the gun fight, And i'd say 80%chance of victory in the H2H.

Rogue Jedi
Correct on the gunfight. H2H, McClane 7/10.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Not with a gun he aint. Hartigan is a better shot. But wait, McClane killed more roll eyes (sarcastic)

With every roll eyes at that, you seek to claim positional superiority,
yet all you do is advertise the massive bredth of ignorance displayed in not knowing wrong you are.

Which is awesome. smile

Rogue Jedi
Or maybe I am just busting your chops, Mrs. McClane.

Sadako of Girth
Sure.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed.

Sadako of Girth
Perhaps.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by omgchos
Hartigan has much more durability than mclane. It took several shots to bring him down in his opening scene.... and he still didn't die(tho i don't know how quick the ambulance got there.) I dont remember if mclane got shot or not, specifically. But i know he took quite a beating.
I give it to Hartigan 100% in the gun fight, And i'd say 80%chance of victory in the H2H.

yeah McClane has been shot at least twice.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by omgchos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.