Jack Cayman vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

First_Tsurugi06
MadWorld's Jack (just Jack) goes against God of War's Kratos. Kratos gets the Blades of Chaos/Athena's Blades, the Spear of Destiny, and the Blade of Artemis. Jack gets his Chainsaw, Spear, and Daggers.

The fight takes place in the city of Rhodes, but in black and white (sans red, including Kratos' tattoo and kilt).

Their levels of brutal, visceral, over-the-top gore are both over 9000, who takes it?

Oh, and the commentators are not present I'm afraid.

ThunderGodEneru
Wow, so Jack was that powerful in Madworld? What did he do that makes him Kratos-lite?

First_Tsurugi06
In all honesty, it's not quite powerful so much as brutally badass, but Jack is definately a league above ordinary humans (i.e. RE protagonists). While not nearly as big as the Colossus of Rhodes, Jack managed to drop-kick a twenty-foot Frankenstein off his feet into a giant electric chair, swung a giant spiked ball & chain multiple times into an equally large thug's face, he regularly tosses victims several yards, deflected bullets (possibly slow ones though) and has a punch that at its best sent his opponent (the Death Watch champ) into an audience in a bloody pulp.

That's to name his best strength feats. In terms of agility, he took out six gunmen who were surrounding him with his chainsaw (though they were arguably off-guard for a moment), shows several quick jumps across decent distances (a couple yards at best), and is trained in, according to Black Baron's description, "all kinds o' forms of kickin' ass".

If Jack and Kratos met, they'd be fast friends.

ThunderGodEneru
Or Kratos would beat his ass. no expression

Nothing you said really convinces me that Jack is half the combatant that Kratos is.

And Kratos finds time in between impaling Hydra and pwning Minotaurs up the ass to have t3h seckz, can Jack claim that? 131

First_Tsurugi06
After Tempura frying a Bistro's worth of ninjas.

ThunderGodEneru
wut

First_Tsurugi06
Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.