Tooth Problems all Dentists WELCOME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nighty101
Yeah um, i have two teeth way in the back that no one'll really notice anyway but they are really loose. I've been brushing my teeth but I've apparently missed that spot for a really long while. Anyway, i have a few questions.
ONE
I've heard that there is a gass that makes there no pain as far as puting in the replacement fake tooth. How well does it work?
TWO
Is there a white replacement tooth?
THREE
what are the chances that it will grow back?
FOUR
How much does it cost to replace teeth?

I really need you guys on KMC here especially the ones with dental experience to help me out here. I need you sad !!!

PS -
God Dammit why does this hurt so freakin much? lol

kodak
Yeah!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Nighty101
Yeah um, i have two teeth way in the back that no one'll really notice anyway but they are really loose. I've been brushing my teeth but I've apparently missed that spot for a really long while. Anyway, i have a few questions.
ONE
I've heard that there is a gass that makes there no pain as far as puting in the replacement fake tooth. How well does it work?
TWO
THREE
FOUR

I really need you guys on KMC here especially the ones with dental experience to help me out here. I need you sad !!!

PS -
God Dammit why does this hurt so freakin much? lol Maybe it's your wisdom tooth (though I'd say nomen in this case is not omen).

dadudemon
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR

PS -
God Dammit why does this hurt so freakin much? lol

1. There are much better places for this type of question. No dentists here.

2. Go to a dentist for a check up. $130, out of pocket, usually. no expression

3. That gas is probably NO2. And it doesn't make you not feel anything, it just turns you into a tard and messes with your senses. Oh, and it works by messing with how nerves work and how things are interpretted by your brain...just like any other neuronic "drug".

4. It costs a lot to replace teath. Thousands of dollars. It can be done with implants, bridges, false teeth, and maybe a crown.

5. No chance that it will grow back. None. no expression (Okay, there's a very very very very slim chance that an adult molar can grow back...but that is so extremely rare, you'd be more lucky to get stuck by lightening while getting attacked by a shark.)

Kostabot
1. The gas is Nitrous Oxide (N2O), commonly refereed to as "laughing gas". Dentists use it to dull pain, and induce a state of semiconsciousness. Now that you know this, whatever you do DO NOT go out and buy a cylinder of machine grade N2O, it will kill you (it has sulphur in it.) However, your dentist is more likely to use Novocaine, or a similar local anaesthetic.

2. Yes you can get white replacement teeth.

3. No it will not grow back.

4. Costs vary, depending on the extent of the damage. I can't answer this accurately.

Nighty101
Ok well its only one tooth now i think it just made the other tooth shake a lil bit. Anyway, so what do you think that the average price for replacing the tooth will be? Even a metal one at this rate what is the cheapest one?

Ms Chelle
The post above you have good advice in general but seriously you need to look in your local phone book for a dentist, call them and ask these questions. Its the only way you will know for sure as price varies on what needs to be done.

Rogue Jedi
dcELyKkOAak

Nighty101
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
dcELyKkOAak

:l thanks for makin me feel safer sport :l

Leo.M
All the gas does is dull the pain. Its N2O or if you'd like, laughing gas. Lets the dentist do their job so you don't move too much as they work.

Sounds to me like its your wisdom teeth. You don't really need those. Alots of people get those pulled out. Once their gone, their gone though. But again you don't really need them.

Cost depends on where you go. Talk to your dentists about it. If it turns out that its too much for you budget. Go to a dental school. You'd be a Guinea pig for students but you'll get a very good deal plus you'd have a professional watching over so you should be in good hands.

Rogue Jedi
:l thanks for makin me feel safer sport :l big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.