Gog/Black Adam/Prime vs. Surfer/Thor/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
JSA Gog, WWIII BA, and Superman Prime (from SC).

Current Surfer, current Thor, pre-death Thanos.

No BFR, who wins?

xJLxKing
Tough fight.

I say

Gog>Surfer
Prime>Thanos
WW3 BA Thor ????

iceman24567
Nice Gog tilts the scale in my opinion. Team 1 ftw

Enyalus
Gog as in the Old God?

I'm thinking if you turned CIS off, Team Two might take it. Blowing up the planet, and all.

But Team One has a helluva lot of power. erm I think they win.

Slaanesh
Team 1

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Gog as in the Old God? No. The first herald of Gog we originally saw in JSA (the one who took on Infinity Man.)

I'm thinking if you turned CIS off, Team Two might take it. Blowing up the planet, and all. What would blowing up the planet do, iyo?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
No. The first herald of Gog we originally saw in JSA (the one who took on Infinity Man.)
I'm sure I have the issue. Can you let me know what it is? 'Cause now I'm thinking of the dude who took on the JSA + E-22 Supes, except I thought they called him Magog.

What would blowing up the planet do, iyo?
Ah, well, the Old God was tied to the planet. Without it he was much weaker. And it takes him seven days to reconnect fully. But, since this isn't the Old God, moot point I guess.

Galan007
I'm sure I have the issue. Can you let me know what it is? 'Cause now I'm thinking of the dude who took on the JSA + E-22 Supes, except I thought they called him Magog. You're thinking of the right guy - but I just skimmed through the issues again (JSA #14-15) and he was referred to as 'Gog'.

The next herald was dubbed 'Magog', though.

Enyalus
You're thinking of the right guy, but I just skimmed through the issues again (JSA #14-15) and they referred to him as 'Gog'.

The next herald was dubbed 'Magog', though.
Ah, okay. Yeah, what I remember of that fight was that initially it was a really great showing....but then he got owned by Citizen Steel. And this was after swatting KC Supes a little bit. And then afterwards I think it was Alan who pointed out that the reason they got trashed was because they had too many people fighting, and the group was too large. So, I dunno how to explain that.

Depends on the matchups how this thing goes down. I'd give Prime the edge over Thanos normally. Current Thor vs. Prime would be pretty good. Could go either way. Surfer has a better chance just because he'd know to produce red solar energy faster than the other two, and is faster than the other two on his team. BA gets beat by either Thor or Thanos, but might win against Surfer. And Gog...like I said, I don't know what to make of him. But I'd say he could probably beat Current Surfer too.

So I'll stick with my original opinion, give Team One the 6/10 win. Fun battle with good matchups, though.

Galan007
Ah, okay. Yeah, what I remember of that fight was that initially it was a really great showing....but then he got owned by Citizen Steel. And this was after swatting KC Supes a little bit. And then afterwards I think it was Alan who pointed out that the reason they got trashed was because they had too many people fighting, and the group was too large. So, I dunno how to explain that.

Depends on the matchups how this thing goes down. I'd give Prime the edge over Thanos normally. Current Thor vs. Prime would be pretty good. Could go either way. Surfer has a better chance just because he'd know to produce red solar energy faster than the other two, and is faster than the other two on his team. BA gets beat by either Thor or Thanos, but might win against Surfer. And Gog...like I said, I don't know what to make of him. But I'd say he could probably beat Current Surfer too.

So I'll stick with my original opinion, give Team One the 6/10 win. Fun battle with good matchups, though. Regarding Gog's power, all I can say is that it was sufficient to stalemate a Source empowered IM - (I know their battle only lasted 3 pages, but still....)

But yeah, I too view this as a fairly close battle either way..

Enyalus
Superman punched him once!!!!!111uno

Philosophía
Team 1.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.