The Office USA Version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saintsaucey
I did a search and didn't see a thread for the US version of the Office. I find that a little suspect but I am confident if there is one the Mod's will see fit to merge the two threads.

I just recently got into this series. I wasn't a huge fan of Steve Carrel and I the brief glimpse I got of the UK version didn't entertain me (though I am going to have to watch it and see how wrong I am about that.) So I intentionally avoided the show. I recently started watching it and even more recently bought the first four seasons of the show and watched them in order from Wednesday through Saturday morning at about 4 or 5 am.

Great fracken show. All of the characters just give it their all in every episode. Even the back ground characters who aren't the stars of the show but have their moments where they steal the scene from Jim Pam Dwight or Michael.

I think My favorite characters who aren't the main ones are Creed, Stanley, Kevin and Angela. I would so be chasing after Angela. Something about tweedy uptight girls just gets me fired up. My only problem with her is she is supposed to be a very strict Christian but she totally Sleeps around as much as Pam or Kelly.

One of my favorite moments is when Stanley yells at Ryan for what he assumes is Ryan hitting on his daughter. The Did I Stutter episode is okay but the Bring Your Daughter To Work Day moment between the two of them is much better. I liked them paired up in the episode where they go out to make sales calls.

Jim and Dwight may antagonize each other but that scene where they are working together on the sales call is brilliant. Jim and Pam in the early seasons is probably one of the most heartbreaking couples I have ever seen. Why she would insist on staying with Roy as long as she did just baffles my mind.

Creed is under used but that may be intentional because a little bit goes along way. I really don't understand how there can be so many self unaware people in one office. Michael, Kelly, Kevin, Dwight, Angela, Andy, Jan, Meredith, Roy, and Phylis with Jim, Pam, Stanley, Ryan, Oscar, Toby, and Daryl being the only ones who aren't completely unaware of their actions and how they affect or appear to everyone else.

I'm one of the most unaccepted people I know in terms of getting along with the people I work with but at least I know I am unaccepted and try to reign my self in and not ramble endlessly about stuff that I know people will be annoyed with. I think I could actually work there and not stick out among the rest nut jobs.

Evil Dead
Creed is definetly the best character on the show. Always has been.

saintsaucey
Wow no one else has anything to say about this show?

Quincy
ANDY BERNARD = WIN

saintsaucey
Tonights show was pretty awesome. I'm glad that Michael Pam and Ryan are all back at Dunder Miflin. It was funny to see the way Michael handled That boss at the end of the episode.

We haven't really gotten to see the new receptionist yet so she should be fun and really the only people we saw in office was Dwight Andy Kelly and Angela. No Phyliss, Meredith, Toby, Kevin, or Oscar. I wonder how Jim is going to handle having Pam on the sales staff. I'm pretty sure that Jim and Pam are eloping next week but I could be wrong.

It will be good to see some of the focus on the rest of the office with them all back together. I liked when Pam asked Michael if he had brought coffee and his reply was Milk and Sugar. I knew as soon as he said it that that was all that was in the cup.

saintsaucey
So Pam is a Sales person at Dunder Miflin Ryan may or may not be a temp at Dunder Miflin. and Creed thinks Jim is gay and wants to set him up with his daughter. Nice. Odds are Jim and Pam elope next week.

Ushgarak
Please make better use of the search function. The following thread is still on the front page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/t331319.html

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.