lich king vs bison & akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
the lich king from world of warcraft vs bison and akuma.

who do you think would win ?

Wei Phoenix
Holy shit.

I'm going to guess and say Lich King?

ScreamPaste
Holy shit? Lol.

I think Lich King wins on a technicality due to his spirit realm powers.

Q'Anilia
I don't know much about Bison or Akuma, so I can't say.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
I don't know much about Bison or Akuma, so I can't say.

Pretty much physical fighters with projectiles. One destroyed an Island, the other is still cool.

Q'Anilia
So Lich King can simply pull the Spirit Realm trick out of his sleeve and live happy ever after? stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Like I said, spirit realm technicality hax.

Q'Anilia
It's one of those things you simply have to restrict stick out tongue Unless you're fighting particular foes that has proven able to counter it (Deathwing first and foremost coming to mind)

NemeBro
Akuma punches him before Lich King can do anything, LK dies.

Q'Anilia
If so, physically, but that would suffice for a victory. I don't think Warcraft eternal status is taken in consideration in Vs.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
Akuma punches him before Lich King can do anything, LK dies.

RAAAAAGING DEEEEMON.

NemeBro
I am not so sure sending the Lich King to hell would work given LK's nature...

Q'Anilia
Warcraft Eternals stay in spirit when their body is destroyed. Except for Medivh, who doesn't stay dead but instead revives himself.

NemeBro
How would LK's spirit handle the Shun Goku Satsu?

It's an attack where Gouki grabs the opponent and basically sends their soul to hell, where depending on the victim's sins, he will be horribly tormented by hellish demons. The only ways to survive it are to be a pure human being, or to be able to clear your soul...Or some stupid shit like that. I know for a fact neither Arthas nor Nerzhul pass the morality test. stick out tongue

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
How would LK's spirit handle the Shun Goku Satsu?

It's an attack where Gouki grabs the opponent and basically sends their soul to hell, where depending on the victim's sins, he will be horribly tormented by hellish demons. The only ways to survive it are to be a pure human being, or to be able to clear your soul...Or some stupid shit like that. I know for a fact neither Arthas nor Nerzhul pass the morality test. stick out tongue

Then let's hope the Lich King either slices Akuma in half as he's charging him or dies with dignity.

Or just mummifies both Bison and Akuma at the beginning of the fight.

NemeBro
Or is unable to do a thing as Akuma punches him at speeds he cannot react to and is torn to pieces in said punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.