25 things you probably didn't know about your body......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
http://health.msn.com/health-topics/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100233156&GT1=31036

Ms Chelle
I knew about #'s 2, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 17, 22, & 23.

dadudemon
I knew all but 3 11 15 (WTF? Who figured this out? And it is ...subjective, at best. They probably had the subjects report perceived exercise time.) and 25.

Of course, I didn't know the exact numbers on most of those...but I had ballparks.

Those types of things are found, monthly, in Muscular Development. 313

Rogue Jedi
I believe in the easter bunny.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I believe in the easter bunny.

I believe that sex makes babies and bewbz are awesome.

Rogue Jedi
I believe a man sticks his thingy in a womans things and they make baby soup. Then the stork comes when it has poopoo and poops out a baby.

dadudemon
I believe a man sticks his thingy in a womans things and they make baby soup. Then the stork comes when it has poopoo and poops out a baby.

Your sooo immature with your little kid talk.

The stork obviously doesn't poop out the baby. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He SHITS it out, bitches. awesome

Rogue Jedi
No he make the poopoo with his booboo and the baby go waaaa......Then the baby sucks on the bewbie and the hubby mad mad stuff.

dadudemon
No he make the poopoo with his booboo and the baby go waaaa......Then the baby sucks on the bewbie and the hubby mad mad stuff.

That last part is true.

Stupid babies taking my wife's time up when he wanted to do the thingie. mad

Rogue Jedi
haermm

JacopeX
The amount of money an obese person spends was interesting.

Robtard
Not really, I did find it interesting that jet fuel cost the airline companies about 0.79 cents a gallon.

=Tired Hiker=
Did you know that if you pinch the tip of your weener hole when you pee, it shoots farther like when you put your thumb over the end of a garden hose.

lil bitchiness
Ew.

Robtard
Ha, I see you're jealous at the male's superiority when urinating, squatter.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Ew. You know you like it.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Did you know that if you pinch the tip of your weener hole when you pee, it shoots farther like when you put your thumb over the end of a garden hose. yes

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Not really, I did find it interesting that jet fuel cost the airline companies about 0.79 cents a gallon.

Increase the cost of fuel by 10 cents...badda boom...millions of dollars.

Kostabot
Number 23. No wonder I'm always horny. Hahaha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.