Rhino vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
both have very similar powers this is rhino after all the gamma radiation in him that was supposedly gonna make him stronger then the hulk and this the evil juggs who has limited rulez if any at all during a fight

quanchi112
Juggs wins.

Nihilist
Rhino, easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Nihilist
Rhino, easily.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

demonslayer03
oo ya i forgot to put in my rounds

round one:both at other end of a vast wastland and they charge at eachother at a full speed who is oleft standing

round 2: boxing match

round three: all out

The Nuul
Rhino stomps.

Survivor19
What 'evil juggernaut'? Is that classic?

Anyway, Cain wins all, first - in the fastest way.

KillAll
unless rhino got upgraded by a long way, then he loses... badly. if he is upgraded like you are all "claiming" then he still loses, it just takes a few extra minutes...

rhino fought the depowered juggernaut and got rather beat up rather quickly. come on people...

Nihilist
Originally posted by KillAll
unless rhino got upgraded by a long way, then he loses... badly. if he is upgraded like you are all "claiming" then he still loses, it just takes a few extra minutes...

rhino fought the depowered juggernaut and got rather beat up rather quickly. come on people... Rhino let him win cos he felt sorry for Juggs getting depowered.

Survivor19
You opened my eyes.

Sure, Rhino stomps Juggernaut. Right after he stomps Superman, and before he stomps Thanos.

)))

Nihilist
Originally posted by Survivor19
You opened my eyes.

Sure, Rhino stomps Juggernaut. Right after he stomps Superman, and before he stomps Thanos.

))) thumb up Rhino stomps all

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Nihilist
Rhino, easily.

ahahbiscuits

Nihilist
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
131313 Damn straight he's the man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.