RKT vs Spectre (DoV)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Who wins?
this is Rune King Thor( if I got his name right). Vs Spectre who fought Shazam(the old man).

Who wins?

quanchi112
RK Thor wins.

iceman24567
The Spectre drops Thor in this fight.

Warlord
Spectre wins. I might be a Thor fanboy but Spectre beat almost every magic user there effortlessly

Harbinger
DOV Spectre.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
Spectre wins. I might be a Thor fanboy but Spectre beat almost every magic user there effortlessly He barely defeated Shazam. He was completely trounced by an amped Captain Marvel. The Spectre also had to be lured into reaching in deep to defeat Nabu who let himself be killed.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
He barely defeated Shazam. He was completely trounced by an amped Captain Marvel. The Spectre also had to be lured into reaching in deep to defeat Nabu who let himself be killed.
the fight was in the ROE, or ROI(forgot the name). Also, magic can't kill Spectre so he wasn't going to lose

Warlord
He barely defeated Shazam. He was completely trounced by an amped Captain Marvel. The Spectre also had to be lured into reaching in deep to defeat Nabu who let himself be killed.

Yes but he beat Shazam in the rock of eternity and Shazam was using his magic gadgets too. That is a really high end feat for me

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
the fight was in the ROE, or ROI(forgot the name). Also, magic can't kill Spectre so he wasn't going to lose He admitted in space that they almost destroyed him. Captain Marvel was going to kill him had the power not been cut off to him.

iceman24567
Thor doesn't have the power to beat the Spectre.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor doesn't have the power to beat the Spectre. I believe he do so. He was easily well above skyfather level while the Spectre wasn't easily above skyfather level.

xJLxKing
I believe he do so. He was easily well above skyfather level while the Spectre wasn't easily above skyfather level.
He defeated s skyfather level in the ROE

Enyalus
He defeated s skyfather level in the ROE
Sure. But he lost initially. In fact, he had zero power level. And had to steal power from all the artifacts inside the ROE in order to repower up and take out Shazam. He won't have that luxury here.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sure. But he lost initially. In fact, he had zero power level. And had to steal power from all the artifacts inside the ROE in order to repower up and take out Shazam. He won't have that luxury here.
Since I haven't read the Issue, and only saw the scan of them fighting. Spectre stated that he was powered by magic, or something like that

quanchi112
He defeated s skyfather level in the ROE Due to powering up after getting hammered. Shazam was also severely weakened due to Mordru so he wasn't even at his best.

Thor easily crushed Loki who also siphoned off Mangog's magic on top of that.

RKThor wins this all day.

quanchi112
Since I haven't read the Issue, and only saw the scan of them fighting. Spectre stated that he was powered by magic, or something like that no expression

Enyalus
Since I haven't read the Issue, and only saw the scan of them fighting. Spectre stated that he was powered by magic, or something like that
He is. He can feed on any kind of magic as long as its present. That being said, he initially lost to Shazam and had no power left. Did you see those scans, or did they only post where Shazam gets owned afterwards?

supremthor
Due to powering up after getting hammered. Shazam was also severely weakened due to Mordru so he wasn't even at his best.

Thor easily crushed Loki who also siphoned off Mangog's magic on top of that.

RKThor wins this all day.

I love Thor but you also have to look at the facts. DOV spectre was able to defeat Nabu. Whom even you would have to admit is fare above any version of Thor.

Mindset
Originally posted by supremthor
I love Thor but you also have to look at the facts. DOV spectre was able to defeat Nabu. Whom even you would have to admit is fare above any version of Thor. Nope

quanchi112
I love Thor but you also have to look at the facts. DOV spectre was able to defeat Nabu. Whom even you would have to admit is fare above any version of Thor. A willing victim who wanted the Spectre to kill him to start the tenth age of magic.

RK Thor would annihilate Nabu imo.

supremthor
A willing victim who wanted the Spectre to kill him to start the tenth age of magic.

RK Thor would annihilate Nabu imo.

Feats please.

quanchi112
Feats please. Here's one.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Thor084-22-1.jpg

Galan007
Spectre. Easily.

supremthor
Okay now mines. Shazam fighting Dov Spectre effecting the whole Multiverse

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2150/vsshazam9rv2.jpg

quanchi112

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2150/vsshazam9rv2.jpg Nah, that is just other dimensions. Here is Odin affecting the multiverse.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Journey_Into_Mystery_513_05.jpg
RKThor >Odin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Spectre. Easily. How so? Name one skyfather he defeated easily.

Enyalus

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2150/vsshazam9rv2.jpg
...That's showing the Rock of Eternity falling through various dimensions.

Has nothing to do with their personal power affecting 'the multiverse.'

jrodslam
Spectre.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
Spectre. Easily.

Juntai
He is. He can feed on any kind of magic as long as its present. That being said, he initially lost to Shazam and had no power left. Did you see those scans, or did they only post where Shazam gets owned afterwards? No more than he lost to Black Adam, when Adam flew through his face. lol.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juntai
No more than he lost to Black Adam, when Adam flew through his face. lol.
You know that isn't true. stick out tongue Spectre was on the ground totally helpless, with all of his energy gone.

Unfortunately, Shazam never had a real chance at winning permanantly, because of that magic clause. I think he'd finish RKT for the same reason. But I bet it'd be a great fight, like against Nabu.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
No more than he lost to Black Adam, when Adam flew through his face. lol.

You gotta admit that it did hurt. Lol. Wouldnt it hurt you if someone flew through your face? Huh? Huh?

shokosugi
Jesus pls. Spectre wins this.

Warrior18
Originally posted by shokosugi
Jesus pls. Spectre wins this.

lol

Enyalus
Originally posted by shokosugi
Jesus pls.
Superman's gonna be pissed you're cheating on him. uhuh

quanchi112
You know that isn't true. stick out tongue Spectre was on the ground totally helpless, with all of his energy gone.

Unfortunately, Shazam never had a real chance at winning permanantly, because of that magic clause. I think he'd finish RKT for the same reason. But I bet it'd be a great fight, like against Nabu. The magic clause meant jack squat against the amped captain Marvel. I think Rk thor and his knowledge of spells is simply too much. he was way above skyfather level while the Spectre wasn't imo.Originally posted by Enyalus
Superman's gonna be pissed you're cheating on him. uhuh laughing out loud

Enyalus
The magic clause meant jack squat against the amped captain Marvel.
Sure, but had CM beaten Spectre...Spectre simply would've absorbed random magic and continued the beatdown. Also...that was really PIS-y. I mean, he changes CM back into Billy with the lightning a few issues later, right? Why didn't he do that from the get-go the first fight? confused

I agree, RKT is initially above DOV Spectre. I just don't see a way that RKT beats Spectre permanantly. I see it playing out like Black Alice. Like Shazam.

quanchi112
Sure, but had CM beaten Spectre...Spectre simply would've absorbed random magic and continued the beatdown. Also...that was really PIS-y. I mean, he changes CM back into Billy with the lightning a few issues later, right? Why didn't he do that from the get-go the first fight? confused

I agree, RKT is initially above DOV Spectre. I just don't see a way that RKT beats Spectre permanantly. I see it playing out like Black Alice. Like Shazam. Not really. He admitted in space that he was almost destroyed.

Shazam was weakened and his trinkets actually helped the Spectre out. Nabu had to goad him into killing him to do so. RK Thor just wasily did whatever the hell he wanted and that includes crushing an amped Loki like he was a common street cur.

iceman24567
The Spectre wins in a curbstomp magical energy would just make him stronger Thor didn't beat anybody on Dov Spectre level.

quanchi112
The Spectre wins in a curbstomp magical energy would just make him stronger Thor didn't beat anybody on Dov Spectre level. Who defeated Thor?

iceman24567
Who defeated Thor? Why does that matter?

quanchi112
Why does that matter? Because you are claiming Thor loses. Thor has easily owned a skyfather while the Spectre hasn't. Pretty cut and dry.

xJLxKing
So I was right. He can't die! wink

iceman24567
Because you are claiming Thor loses. Thor has easily owned a skyfather while the Spectre hasn't. Pretty cut and dry. Nah if it was pretty cut in dry we wouldn't be debating now would we? Thor didn't do anything the Spectre couldn't in battle Nabu and Mordru would be better matches for Thor.

quanchi112
Nah if it was pretty cut in dry we wouldn't be debating now would we? Thor didn't do anything the Spectre couldn't in battle Nabu and Mordru would be better matches for Thor. No. RK Thor was well above skyfather while the Spectre wasn't. He got wrecked by a WEAKENED Shazam. Thor toyed with Loki.

Nabu let the Spectre kill him.

The Spectre didn't even beat a skyfather at 100 percent who wanted to defeat him.

iceman24567
No. RK Thor was well above skyfather while the Spectre wasn't. He got wrecked by a WEAKENED Shazam. Thor toyed with Loki.

Nabu let the Spectre kill him.

The Spectre didn't even beat a skyfather at 100 percent who wanted to defeat him. Thor was a skyfather like Shazam, Nabu and Mordru and the Spectre fought Shazam at home with prep and Shazam still couldn't put the Spectre down after pwning Nabu he was at the height of his power and he would have easily pwned any of them again.

xJLxKing
Shazam can't beat Spectre because he gets powered by magic. So spectre would keep coming while Shazam, or RKT in this case would get weak over time. So eventually they would lose.

quanchi112
Thor was a skytfather like Shazam, Nabu and Mordru and the Spectre fought Shazam at home with prep and Shazam still couldn't put the Spectre down after pwning Nabu he was at the height of his power and he would have easily pwned any of them again. No, Thor was well above skyfather level. He easily owned one. The Spectre didn't.

Shazam was also weakened. He wasn't beaten easily at all.

Nabu goaded him into killing him. How is that impressive?

quanchi112
Shazam can't beat Spectre because he gets powered by magic. So spectre would keep coming while Shazam, or RKT in this case would get weak over time. So eventually they would lose. Amped captain marvel was destroying the Spectre and he even admitted that he would have destroyed him. It wasn't even close. Shazam lost, but we also saw another magical being hand the Spectre his ass.

xJLxKing
Amped captain marvel was destroying the Spectre and he even admitted that he would have destroyed him. It wasn't even close. Shazam lost, but we also saw another magical being hand the Spectre his ass.
He transformed Billy into a kid after a few issue. What is your point.

Also, Shazam destroyed Spectre, but still he lost.

iceman24567
No, Thor was well above skyfather level. He easily owned one. The Spectre didn't.

Shazam was also weakened. He wasn't beaten easily at all.

Nabu goaded him into killing him. How is that impressive? Thor was not easily above skyfather level thats just your opinion the Spectre was hostless and not at 100% after beating Nabu he was much more powerful Thor wouldn't last more than a minute he would just fuel the Spectre.

quanchi112
He transformed Billy into a kid after a few issue. What is your point.

Also, Shazam destroyed Spectre, but still he lost. Yes, he easily defeated an unamped billy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, Shazam did not destroy the Spectre. Did you read the issue?

quanchi112
Thor was not easily above skyfather level thats just your opinion the Spectre was hostless and not at 100% after beating Nabu he was much more powerful Thor wouldn't last more than a minute he would just fuel the Spectre. Spectre being above skyfather level is also your opinion. The facts are these. Thor easily owned an amped skyfather while the Spectre barely won and the other badass he faced wanted him to win.

Amped captain marvel didn't fuel him so how would RK Thor?

iceman24567
Spectre being above skyfather level is also your opinion. The facts are these. Thor easily owned an amped skyfather while the Spectre barely won and the other badass he faced wanted him to win.

Amped captain marvel didn't fuel him so how would RK Thor? Except i never said the Spectre was above skyfather level. You obviously don't know how to rank power levels thats why your always so confused. The Spectre barely won but the outcome for all the fights were obvious to the deceased magic users. They all knew they couldn't win the book says so and after they died the Spectre was more powerful than ever and the Spectre would have beat on the same guys the Thor did.

quanchi112
Except i never said the Spectre was above skyfather level. You obviously don't know how to rank power levels thats why your always so confused. The Spectre barely won but the outcome for all the fights were obvious to the deceased magic users. They all knew they couldn't win the book says so and after they died the Spectre was more powerful than ever and the Spectre would have beat on the same guys the Thor did. And RK Thor could have beaten the same guys the Spectre beat. RkThor wasn't even challenged while the Spectre had his ass handed to him, beat a weakened skyfather, and one that goaded him into killing him.

iceman24567
And RK Thor could have beaten the same guys the Spectre beat. RkThor wasn't even challenged while the Spectre had his ass handed to him, beat a weakened skyfather, and one that goaded him into killing him. You keep saying the same thing but the outcome was the same and all of them knew the Spectre would win and keep destroying getting stronger all the while. Thor would lose the same way not having any means to put the Spectre down for good.

quanchi112
You keep saying the same thing but the outcome was the same and all of them knew the Spectre would win and keep destroying getting stronger all the while. Thor would lose the same way not having any means to put the Spectre down for good. I disagree. Captain Marvel was well above the Spectre. He only escaped with his life due to the Enchantress's actions.

Thor easily beheads the Spectre.

iceman24567
I disagree. Captain Marvel was well above the Spectre. He only escaped with his life due to the Enchantress's actions.

Thor easily beheads the Spectre. Marvel was amped by every magical being left on earth their was alot of them by the way and after owning Shazam i doubt that version of Marvel would have done so well. The Spectre one shots Thor.

xJLxKing
Shazam on ROE >>Odin

iceman24567
Shazam on ROE >>Odin Shazam with prep on the Rock and at full strength > Odin confused

quanchi112
Marvel was amped by every magical being left on earth their was alot of them by the way and after owning Shazam i doubt that version of Marvel would have done so well. The Spectre one shots Thor. Yes, and the point is the Spectre couldn't defeat a magical being more powerful than himself. You are finally getting it.

RK Thor easily beheads him.

Merlyn
yes.... rkt pulled loki's head off, and beat mangog. so obviously thats enough to say he can beat spectre, who single handedly owned every magic user in the dcu.. lmfao at some of these morons.

quanchi112
Shazam on ROE >>Odin Odin isn't in this thread.

iceman24567
Yes, and the point is the Spectre couldn't defeat a magical being more powerful than himself. You are finally getting it.

RK Thor easily beheads him. Except Thor isn't as powerful as the Spectre and even if he was a beheading wouldn't kill the Spectre you will never get it eek!

quanchi112
Except Thor isn't as powerful as the Spectre and even if he was a beheading wouldn't kill the Spectre you will never get it eek! I think he is more powerful based on how he handled skyafthers and how the Spectre handled skyfathers. Spectre also got his ass kicked while thor wasn't even challenged.

iceman24567
I think he is more powerful based on how he handled skyafthers and how the Spectre handled skyfathers. Spectre also got his ass kicked while thor wasn't even challenged. "You"think nobody else thinks this but you and maybe a few others that says alot about you. Thor didn't show the power the Spectre did fact.

xJLxKing
Odin isn't in this thread.
Most of your post are trying to say that Spectre barely beat Shazam, but Shazam on the ROE/ROI is very powerful. More powerful then Odin. Well that's my opinion.

quanchi112
"You"think nobody else thinks this but you and maybe a few others that says alot about you. Thor didn't show the power the Spectre did fact. I have been over this already. The facts are simple. Thor easily defeated Loki like he wasn't even there. Spectre barely beat Shazam and only beat Nabu because he wanted him to. Originally posted by xJLxKing
Most of your post are trying to say that Spectre barely beat Shazam, but Shazam on the ROE/ROI is very powerful. More powerful then Odin. Well that's my opinion. RKThor is more powerful than Odin so how is this relevant at all to this thread?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Rune King Thor.

iceman24567
I have been over this already. The facts are simple. Thor easily defeated Loki like he wasn't even there. Spectre barely beat Shazam and only beat Nabu because he wanted him to. RKThor is more powerful than Odin so how is this relevant at all to this thread? Yet you haven't proven anything so far Thor isn't beating the Spectre for the majority.

quanchi112
Yet you haven't proven anything so far Thor isn't beating the Spectre for the majority. Based on the facts and what both characters have done Thor takes this.

iceman24567
Based on the facts and what both characters have done Thor takes this. Based on the fact that Spectre is more powerful he takes it.

xJLxKing
I have been over this already. The facts are simple. Thor easily defeated Loki like he wasn't even there. Spectre barely beat Shazam and only beat Nabu because he wanted him to. RKThor is more powerful than Odin so how is this relevant at all to this thread?
Shazam is also more powerful then Odin on the ROI/ROE.

kgkg
Spectre

quanchi112
Based on the fact that Spectre is more powerful he takes it. You haven't proven he is more powerful.Originally posted by xJLxKing
Shazam is also more powerful then Odin on the ROI/ROE. This thread has nothing to do with Odin. He has higher feats than Shazam anyways. laughing out loud

iceman24567
You haven't proven he is more powerful. You haven't proven Thor is easily above skyfather level.

quanchi112
You haven't proven Thor is easily above skyfather level. Points to his confrontation to Loki.

Now what evidence do you have that the Spectre is more powerful than Thor?

iceman24567
Points to his confrontation to Loki.
That does not prove he is easily above skyfather level.

quanchi112
That does not prove he is easily above skyfather level. Did you read the story?

DarkOdin
You haven't proven Thor is easily above skyfather level.

Odin himself could be argued to be the most powerful skyfather RKT was beyond Odin stated by the Odinforce itself which would put him higher then a skyfather in terms of power.

iceman24567
Did you read the story? You mean the Story where Loki is amped to great levels and has taken over Asgard with his army and a Resurrected Thor confronts him? You always ask the same questions instead of proven something because and it's because you can't prove anything thumb down. The Spectre wins he defeated all of earths magical skytfathers adding their powers onto his own Thor defeated an amped Loki and a being composed of magical energy aswell as ending the Reign of featless Dark Gods none of that = easily above skyfather level.

quanchi112
You mean the Story where Loki is amped to great levels and has taken over Asgard with his army and a Resurrected Thor confronts him? You always ask the same questions instead of proven something because and it's because you can't prove anything thumb down. The Spectre wins he defeated all of earths magical skytfathers adding their powers onto his own Thor defeated an amped Loki and a being composed of magical energy aswell as ending the Reign of featless Dark Gods none of that = easily above skyfather level. What levels was he amped to?

When did the Spectre add their powers to his own? When was that stated?

Odin is the most powerful skyfather out there. RK Thor was well beyond even him. This is a no contest imo. Spectre struggled with weaker skyfathers. erm

D_Dude1210
RKT wins this 7/10

iceman24567
What levels was he amped to?

Odin is the most powerful skyfather out there. RK Thor was well beyond even him. This is a no contest imo. Spectre struggled with weaker skyfathers. erm Again with the questions that mean nothing. All of the things you type is your opinion since you can't prove any of it. Remember Odin isn't in this thread why bring him up? This is no contest Spectre stomps Thor and what exactly did Thor do to put him beyond Odin?

xJLxKing
What levels was he amped to?

Odin is the most powerful skyfather out there. RK Thor was well beyond even him. This is a no contest imo. Spectre struggled with weaker skyfathers. erm
Shazam on ROE>>Odin
Shazam<<Odin

quanchi112
Again with the questions that mean nothing. All of the things you type is your opinion since you can't prove any of it. Remember Odin isn't in this thread why bring him up? This is no contest Spectre stomps Thor and what exactly did Thor do to put him beyond Odin? So, you can't answer the question about Loki?

To show how powerful Thor is by comparison. That is why I bring Odin up.

You keep typing he stomps him, but can't prove it.

Since you said no one else agrees with me let me recap with you.

"You"think nobody else thinks this but you and maybe a few others that says alot about you. Thor didn't show the power the Spectre did fact. Originally posted by DarkOdin
Odin himself could be argued to be the most powerful skyfather RKT was beyond Odin stated by the Odinforce itself which would put him higher then a skyfather in terms of power. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Rune King Thor. Originally posted by D_Dude1210
RKT wins this 7/10

quanchi112
Shazam on ROE>>Odin
Shazam<<Odin Odin has greater feats than Shazam on the rock of eternity.

xJLxKing
Odin has greater feats than Shazam on the rock of eternity.
The fact that he took on Spectre and beat him till Spectre used his power to be regenerate, or whatever you call it.

quanchi112
The fact that he took on Spectre and beat him till Spectre used his power to be regenerate, or whatever you call it. That doesn't prove he is greater than Odin. It's like saying Sentry's greatest feat is losing to WW Hulk. Odin has destroyed galaxies and rocked the multiverse. That beats to death anything that Shazam has done.

iceman24567
So, you can't answer the question about Loki?

To show how powerful Thor is by comparison. That is why I bring Odin up.

You keep typing he stomps him, but can't prove it.

Since you said no one else agrees with me let me recap with you. Fail i said a few others agree with you the majority has said Spectre stomps. You answer my questions with questions yet you cry when i do the same? Your opinion and my opinion of power levels are obviously different but you act as if your opinion is truth when it's far from it. You can't prove Thor was well beyond Odin you can't prove Thor is easily above skyfather level you have yet to prove anything.

iceman24567
That doesn't prove he is greater than Odin. It's like saying Sentry's greatest feat is losing to WW Hulk. Odin has destroyed galaxies and rocked the multiverse. That beats to death anything that Shazam has done. Odin did those when he was at high levels he doesn't consistently operate at multiverse shaking levels and said rocking is easily above anything Rune King Thor did your bias shows sooner or later it just takes time thumb down

quanchi112
Fail i said a few others agree with you the majority has said Spectre stomps. You answer my questions with questions yet you cry when i do the same? Your opinion and my opinion of power levels are obviously different but you act as if your opinion is truth when it's far from it. You can't prove Thor was well beyond Odin you can't prove Thor is easily above skyfather level you have yet to prove anything. It's pretty even in this thread. It's like 5- 3 or something. You made it sound like an overwhelming majority.

If you read the story you would know that Thor was well beyond Odin. he did things that Odin couldn't easily do. he had knowledge of the runes.

You can't prove that the Spectre can easily defeat a skyfather, but I can prove Thor can't even be phased by one. Facts are in my favor.

xJLxKing
That doesn't prove he is greater than Odin. It's like saying Sentry's greatest feat is losing to WW Hulk. Odin has destroyed galaxies and rocked the multiverse. That beats to death anything that Shazam has done.
I created a thread about this. Most say Shazam win.

quanchi112
Odin did those when he was at high levels he doesn't consistently operate at multiverse shaking levels and said rocking is easily above anything Rune King Thor did your bias shows sooner or later it just takes time thumb down So, you want to ignore his higher levels? The point is his higher levels are higher than Shazam's. Shazam also had onesided prep and his realm. Odin's high feats still beat that.

I simply debate with what the comics give me. You don't.

quanchi112
I created a thread about this. Most say Shazam win. So what. On cbr most think Gladiator destroys superman. Does that make it right?

xJLxKing
So what. On cbr most think Gladiator destroys superman. Does that make it right?
Depends!

Either way I say Shazam and most people do.

iceman24567
It's pretty even in this thread. It's like 5- 3 or something. You made it sound like an overwhelming majority.

If you read the story you would know that Thor was well beyond Odin. he did things that Odin couldn't easily do. he had knowledge of the runes.

You can't prove that the Spectre can easily defeat a skyfather, but I can prove Thor can't even be phased by one. Facts are in my favor. No i said majority just face the fact that you were wrong jeeze. So you can't prove in anyway that Thor was beyond Odin? Facts aren't in your favor or you wouldn't be saying IMO in every other post you make. So now you have to either say RKT isn't Odin level or the multiverse rocking feat was bull can't be both genius.

xJLxKing
the multiverse rocking feat was PIS>

iceman24567
So, you want to ignore his higher levels? The point is his higher levels are higher than Shazam's. Shazam also had onesided prep and his realm. Odin's high feats still beat that.

I simply debate with what the comics give me. You don't. No you simply believe what you want because no source can support your statements.

iceman24567
the multiverse rocking feat was PIS> To Quanchi it wasn't and said feat beats anything Thanos, RKT and almost all skyfathers have done yet RKT and Thanos get wins over Odin in Quans eyes bias trollish behavior.

quanchi112
Depends!

Either way I say Shazam and most people do. Odin has higher feats though. The rest is an opinion based thing. On other sites you get other opinions. It's all subjective in the end, but the facts are with Odin featwise anyways.Originally posted by iceman24567
No i said majority just face the fact that you were wrong jeeze. So you can't prove in anyway that Thor was beyond Odin? Facts aren't in your favor or you wouldn't be saying IMO in every other post you make. So now you have to either say RKT isn't Odin level or the multiverse rocking feat was bull can't be both genius. Yes, they are. Feats and their battles with skyfathers are in my favor. RK Thor was above reproach while the Spectre wasn't in his story.

RK Thor was above Odin who can affect the multiverse. Originally posted by xJLxKing
the multiverse rocking feat was PIS> Based on what?

xJLxKing
Odin has higher feats though. The rest is an opinion based thing. On other sites you get other opinions. It's all subjective in the end, but the facts are with Odin featwise anyways. Yes, they are. Feats and their battles with skyfathers are in my favor. RK Thor was above reproach while the Spectre wasn't in his story.

RK Thor was above Odin who can affect the multiverse. Based on what?
Who is stronger RKT or Odin?

quanchi112
No you simply believe what you want because no source can support your statements. I base my opinion off the comics. Originally posted by iceman24567
To Quanchi it wasn't and said feat beats anything Thanos, RKT and almost all skyfathers have done yet RKT and Thanos get wins over Odin in Quans eyes bias trollish behavior. You always take debating personally.

quanchi112
Who is stronger RKT or Odin? RK thor is more powerful.

iceman24567
Odin has higher feats though. The rest is an opinion based thing. On other sites you get other opinions. It's all subjective in the end, but the facts are with Odin featwise anyways. Yes, they are. Feats and their battles with skyfathers are in my favor. RK Thor was above reproach while the Spectre wasn't in his story.

RK Thor was above Odin who can affect the multiverse. Based on what? What did RKT do that bests Odins multiverse rocking feat? This is what happens when somebody with half a brain decides to debate with you it turns into a contradicting fest you can't go left and right at the same time IMO laughing

xJLxKing
RK thor is more powerful.
How? He can't rock the multi universe. He hasn't shown the power to destroy a galaxy.

iceman24567
I base my opinion off the comics. You always take debating personally. You base your opinion off of what you believe to be true which never is true. How would you know if I'm taking this personally for all you know i could be indifferent about this debate seeing how you aren't much good at it i will go with the latter well thats just IMO.

quanchi112
What did RKT do that bests Odins multiverse rocking feat? This is what happens when somebody with half a brain decides to debate with you it turns into a contradicting fest you can't go left and right at the same time IMO laughing Rk Thor never had to affect the multiverse. he could own his opponents with a spell. Odin couldn't easily own his opponents like Thor did.Originally posted by xJLxKing
How? He can't rock the multi universe. He hasn't shown the power to destroy a galaxy. He didn't need to.

quanchi112
You base your opinion off of what you believe to be true which never is true. How would you know if I'm taking this personally for all you know i could be indifferent about this debate seeing how you aren't much good at it i will go with the latter well thats just IMO. You always attack me personally. I see no reason why to do so.

iceman24567
Rk Thor never had to affect the multiverse. he could own his opponents with a spell. Odin couldn't easily own his opponents like Thor did. He didn't need to. What the f**k? You obviously have no clue what you are doing at all.

xJLxKing
He didn't need to.
Lol that's your defense. I guess I will use the same one!!

Shazam is stronger then Odin even though he never rocked the multiverse.

thumb up

Enyalus
Anyone who read the RKT issues knows that RKT was more powerful than Odin. It follows that if one person is capable of tearing the fabric of the multiverse, and the other person is more powerful...

iceman24567
You always attack me personally. I see no reason why to do so. How exactly am i attacking you? You contradicted yourself i just called you out. You can't be biased and not expect anybody to notice eek!

xJLxKing
Anyone who read the RKT issues knows that RKT was more powerful than Odin. It follows that if one person is capable of tearing the fabric of the multiverse, and the other person is more powerful...
I am just trying to turn his logic again him.

iceman24567
Anyone who read the RKT issues knows that RKT was more powerful than Odin. It follows that if one person is capable of tearing the fabric of the multiverse, and the other person is more powerful... By Quans logic Odins highest feat makes him more powerful than Shazam same said feat trumps anything RKT did now tell me he isn't picking and choosing here?

Enyalus
I am just trying to turn his logic again him.
Just don't make yourself look stupid in the process. RKT was above Odin powerwise and probably in every other sense that makes a difference. Common knowledge.

quanchi112
What the f**k? You obviously have no clue what you are doing at all. Odin was clearly flexing his muscles. Thor didn't need to. Why rock the multiverse when you know a spell to simply behead your opponent. Thor was much more effective than Odin was against his opponent. Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lol that's your defense. I guess I will use the same one!!

Shazam is stronger then Odin even though he never rocked the multiverse.

thumb up Shazam lost. RK Thor didn't. no expression

quanchi112
Anyone who read the RKT issues knows that RKT was more powerful than Odin. It follows that if one person is capable of tearing the fabric of the multiverse, and the other person is more powerful... Exactly.Originally posted by iceman24567
How exactly am i attacking you? You contradicted yourself i just called you out. You can't be biased and not expect anybody to notice eek! How did I contradict myself. I mean seriously. I can't even believe how silly the notion is that you think I did so. Originally posted by iceman24567
By Quans logic Odins highest feat makes him more powerful than Shazam same said feat trumps anything RKT did now tell me he isn't picking and choosing here? Read my response and apply common sense.

iceman24567
Odin was clearly flexing his muscles. Thor didn't need to. Why rock the multiverse when you know a spell to simply behead your opponent. Thor was much more effective than Odin was against his opponent. Shazam lost. RK Thor didn't. no expression So you can't explain why said feat puts Odin over Shazam but not over RKT? I understand i concede because you are to awesome for me thumb up

quanchi112
So you can't explain why said feat puts Odin over Shazam but not over RKT? I understand i concede because you are to awesome for me thumb up Again, he didn't need to rock the multiverse. Odin wasn't really even damaging seth by doing so. It was sloppy. Thor easily defeated his opponent without rocking anyone but Loki.

It's like destroying the planet to defeat someone whereas you can simply wave your hand to defeat the person instead. Does it make you any less powerful because you didn't destroy the planet. No.

My logic is sound. smile

TricksterPriest
Jesus ****ing christ..........facepalm Even IF and I say IF Rune King Thor could bring Spectre to his knees, IT WOULDN''T MATTER. He quite simply cannot win. Spectre is God's wrath. Even without a mortal host, he is still a piece of the Presence, and unkillable. Magic will only make him stronger.

RKT winning is not even a possibility. He simply can't go the distance. Judgement has come to RKT. galan_spectre

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Jesus ****ing christ..........facepalm Even IF and I say IF Rune King Thor could bring Spectre to his knees, IT WOULDN''T MATTER. He quite simply cannot win. Spectre is God's wrath. Even without a mortal host, he is still a piece of the Presence, and unkillable. Magic will only make him stronger.

RKT winning is not even a possibility. He simply can't go the distance. Judgement has come to RKT. galan_spectre If you read this story you'd know he was almost killed in this arc. he admitted he was almost destroyed. Show me one scan where it says the Spectre is unable to be destroyed/beaten.

iceman24567
Again, he didn't need to rock the multiverse. Odin wasn't really even damaging seth by doing so. It was sloppy. Thor easily defeated his opponent without rocking anyone but Loki.

It's like destroying the planet to defeat someone whereas you can simply wave your hand to defeat the person instead. Does it make you any less powerful because you didn't destroy the planet. No.

My logic is sound. smile You have no logic to speak of if you did all this would have been proven ages ago.

quanchi112
You have no logic to speak of if you did all this would have been proven ages ago. I proved my point.

RKthor wins.

iceman24567
I proved my point.

RKthor wins. No you haven't Spectre wins Thors magic would only halt the outcome for moments.

quanchi112
No you haven't Spectre wins Thors magic would only halt the outcome for moments. Captain Marvel crushed him because he was more powerful. RK Thor is also more powerful therefore he wins.

iceman24567
Captain Marvel crushed him because he was more powerful. RK Thor is also more powerful therefore he wins. Captain Marvel was amped to horrible levels kinda like Loki and the Spectre became more powerful as the story went on thats why the Spectre wins easily.

quanchi112
Captain Marvel was amped to horrible levels kinda like Loki and the Spectre became more powerful as the story went on thats why the Spectre wins easily. Prove the Spectre became more powerful as the story went on.

gogogadgetgo
i'm a thor fan and dont know shit about the spectre. but base on their powersets, spectre should win. spectre would get his ass wtf kicked but he'd still win.

iceman24567
Prove the Spectre became more powerful as the story went on. Like you have proving that Thor is more powerful than Odin? Like you have proven why shaking the multiverse make Odin > Shazam but not greater than RKT?

quanchi112
Like you have proving that Thor is more powerful than Odin? Like you have proven why shaking the multiverse make Odin > Shazam but not greater than RKT? Thor is more powerful than Odin and you disputing that is ridiculous.

Odin has greater feats than Shazam and R K Thor also has greater feats than Shazam. What aren't you getting?

quanchi112
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i'm a thor fan and dont know shit about the spectre. but base on their powersets, spectre should win. spectre would get his ass wtf kicked but he'd still win. How?

iceman24567
Thor is more powerful than Odin and you disputing that is ridiculous.

Odin has greater feats than Shazam and R K Thor also has greater feats than Shazam. What aren't you getting? YOu can't prove any of what you type thats what I'm getting at.

gogogadgetgo
How?

beats the shit out of me. but spectre did beat shazam on his own turf dint he? and that should say something.

Enyalus
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
beats the shit out of me. but spectre did beat shazam on his own turf dint he? and that should say something.
O YA WELL THOR BEAT LOKI!!

D_Dude1210
O YA WELL THOR BEAT LOKI!!

On his own turf big grin

occultdestroyer
RKT for the initial win

jrodslam
Someone correct me if im wrong, but i dont think magic used against Spectre makes him stronger. What i do know and i believe he stated this was that as long as magic "EXISTS", one can never rid the Spectre.

As far as Spectres fight with Nabu, Nabu knew that he nor anyone else could defeat Spectre and he knew that Spectre would eventually kill him. What he ALLOWED Spectre to do was kill him sooner than later. Thats all he did. The only person who both Spectre and themself knew Spectre could NOT kill, was Stranger.

Just wanted to make that clear.

As far as Spectres fight with amped CM, yes Marvel was doing well and Spectre did mentioned that he was almost destroyed. With that said, one has to take what he said with a grain of salt. Why? Because of what was mentioned previously. As long as magic still exists, Spectre would never be entirely rid of. Not saying that magic couldnt damage or hurt him momentarily, but to say that CM would have defeated him permanently wouldnt be accurate at all imo. Hed come back.

jrodslam
Thor is more powerful than Odin and you disputing that is ridiculous.

Odin has greater feats than Shazam and R K Thor also has greater feats than Shazam. What aren't you getting?

I dig what youre saying quan. I really do, and i respect that, but sometimes a person having lack of feats doesnt really determine if they are on a lower power level than another. Sometimes its hard to gauge certain ppl in fights because of lack of feats, but should we doubt their ranking or level so to speak? Cases like those are hard to determine. Yes, the wizard lacks feats, but hes still the 2nd most powerful LoO behind Nabu, and for him to fight Mordru who is one of the most powerful if not the most powerful LoC, then turn around and fight a rampaging Spectre is a high feat imo. Les also not forget that as Spectre killed these lords of order and other magical beings, magic in the dcu as a whole was weakening/weakened.

Enyalus
Did Spectre kill Mordru? Was it Shazam that did it? Or did they just chase him off?

I can't remember.

Philosophía
Did Spectre kill Mordru? Was it Shazam that did it? Or did they just chase him off?

I can't remember.

Before Spectre arrived, Shazam attacked Mordru resulting in Mordru being freed from the Rock of Eternity. He left right before Spectre arrived, and was eventually defeated by Thunderbolt after a fight with Nabu.

Avlon
Spectre stomps.

As for the ridiculously amped CA that Spectre fought...he would spitestomp this version of Thor as well.

Without PIS to slow spectre down (he was less confused and more pissed as the storyline continued) Thor is toast.

Spectre absorbs him ftw. Thor better do what Nabu did and hope that God stops him. That's the only way he'd live.

illadelph12
I agree with my colleague Avlon.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Warlord
Spectre wins. I might be a Thor fanboy but Spectre beat almost every magic user there effortlessly

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

RKT winning is not even a possibility. He simply can't go the distance. Judgement has come to RKT. galan_spectre

You didn't read Ragnarok, you don't reserve the right to have an opinion here.

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon

As for the ridiculously amped CA that Spectre fought...he would spitestomp this version of Thor as well.

What makes you say that?

Enyalus

Mindset
Like you have proving that Thor is more powerful than Odin? Like you have proven why shaking the multiverse make Odin > Shazam but not greater than RKT? YOu think Odin is more powerful than RKT?

Avlon
Originally posted by Mindset
What makes you say that?

The fact that he would being given power from practically even magical being in existence.

It's not too different than what Darkseid did with the new gods now that I think about it.

Mindset
Originally posted by Avlon
The fact that he would being given power from practically even magical being in existence.

It's not too different than what Darkseid did with the new gods now that I think about it. How does DC Earth equal every magical being in existence?

geraldthesloth
Unbound spectre for the win

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>