Bullet Tooth Tony (Snatch) vs. Big Chris (Lock, Stock & 2 Smokin' Barrels)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

six6six
http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm380/btt_signature/169989204_a273137757.jpg

vs.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/joemomma2790/btt.jpg

dadudemon
He's the Juggernaut, n'stuff.

six6six
I think I'd have to give this one to Bullet Tooth. He may have died pretty weak in Snatch, but he also took 6 shots in one sitting. Plus, he took out Boris the Bullet Dodger a.k.a. Boris the Blade.

Mairuzu
BTT takes it

i wonder if he can take more bullets than 50 cent (Well, the character in his movie),

six6six
Originally posted by Mairuzu
BTT takes it

i wonder if he can take more bullets than 50 cent (Well, the character in his movie),

BTT is WAY cooler, I know that. BTT melted down the bullets he was shot with and plated his teeth. 50 cent melted down his lucky 50cent piece to plate his teeth with.

Mairuzu
I think BTT can take 50 cent

six6six
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I think BTT can take 50 cent

I don't THINK, I KNOW Tony would kick his arse!

omgchos
Originally posted by six6six
I think I'd have to give this one to Bullet Tooth. He may have died pretty weak in Snatch, but he also took 6 shots in one sitting. Plus, he took out Boris the Bullet Dodger a.k.a. Boris the Blade.
Vinny Jones didn't die in snatch.......
But, since in LOCK STOCK his durability wasn't really tested and Bullet Tooth was obviously a beast..... I give this one to Bullet tooth.

six6six
Originally posted by omgchos
Vinny Jones didn't die in snatch.......

confused Have you watched Snatch? Its one of my favorite movies. Bullet Tooth Tony does die. He gets shot accidentally by Avi.

omgchos
Originally posted by six6six
confused Have you watched Snatch? Its one of my favorite movies. Bullet Tooth Tony does die. He gets shot accidentally by Avi.
Oh thats right. I forgot he was shooting like a crazy man, all over the room. Thats a pretty stupid way to die. Bur i still give in to Bullet tooth.

six6six
Originally posted by omgchos
Oh thats right. I forgot he was shooting like a crazy man, all over the room. Thats a pretty stupid way to die. Bur i still give in to Bullet tooth.

thumb up agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.