DC Chicks run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doom and Gloom
Supergirl, Powergirl, and Wonder Woman (all current versions) run the gauntlet individually, not as a team.

How far does each get?

1)The Thing
2)She Hulk
3)Hercules(Marvel)
4)Thing and She Hulk
5)Thing and Herc
6)Herc and She Hulk
7)Herc, Thing, and She Hulk

Trackz
each of them should clear it

xJLxKing
Clear it easily.

Enyalus
Wonder Woman clears it. The other two stop at #5.

Original Smurph
lolz @ Pee Gee clearing this.

Power Girl stops at 4.

Supergirl could go far depending on speed.

Wonder Woman should stop at 7 or clear.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Wonder Woman clears it. So does Supergirl.

Power Girl is, well, if she truly is at New Earth Kryptonian levels or rivaling them etc. she clears it as well.

Raoul
What's wrong with Power Girl? She's an Earth 2 Kryptonian... Not saying she'll clear it or anything, but she's up there...

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Raoul
What's wrong with Power Girl? She's an Earth 2 Kryptonian... Not saying she'll clear it or anything, but she's up there... The only thing giving average kryptonians advantages here are things that Pee Gee rarely, if ever, uses.

I can think of maybe two instances of her using speed significantly, and neither lasted as long as this fight would.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's wrong with Power Girl? She's an Earth 2 Kryptonian... Not saying she'll clear it or anything, but she's up there...

True.

Raoul
Originally posted by Original Smurph
The only thing giving average kryptonians advantages here are things that Pee Gee rarely, if ever, uses.

I can think of maybe two instances of her using speed significantly, and neither lasted as long as this fight would.

even if she doesn't, she still has comparable strength and durability. heat vision too, which she has used...

Original Smurph
even if she doesn't, she still has comparable strength and durability. heat vision too, which she has used... Right, she does. So, I predict that she'll do well until she has to run into more than one of them at once.

Raoul
Right, she does. So, I predict that she'll do well until she has to run into more than one of them at once.

i think she'll get as far as 6, personally... she has enough stamina to out-last the other teams before that, imo...

Aztec123
Wonder woman clears the gauntlet effortlessly. She has the strength, speed, and durability. Furthermore, both supergirl and powergirl can clear the gauntlet. I understand where people are coming from when it comes to peegee. But lets not forget that Powegirl has traded blows with black adam, has used her heatvision on superboy prime. Moreover, we've seen her take on krptonians, and supegirl has mentioned that karen is her superior. Let's not forget when Superman, WW and Batman were regrouping the JLA, the trinity chose karen over kara. Implying that she is more capable than supergirl. Anyways, each can clear the gauntlet and soon we'll knon where to place peegee once her series starts running.

Enyalus
PG beat the piss out of Mordru when he cut himself off from the Starheart, lol.

Then again...Mordru's a sorcerer, so...

Endless Mike
Diana clears it

jrodslam
Originally posted by Trackz
each of them should clear it

Newjak
Herc sleeps with them all.

ExodusCloak
Anyone see this?

http://comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/2431/prv2431_pg4.jpg

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Aztec123
Wonder woman clears the gauntlet effortlessly. She has the strength, speed, and durability. Furthermore, both supergirl and powergirl can clear the gauntlet. I understand where people are coming from when it comes to peegee. But lets not forget that Powegirl has traded blows with black adam, has used her heatvision on superboy prime. Moreover, we've seen her take on krptonians, and supegirl has mentioned that karen is her superior. Let's not forget when Superman, WW and Batman were regrouping the JLA, the trinity chose karen over kara. Implying that she is more capable than supergirl. Anyways, each can clear the gauntlet and soon we'll knon where to place peegee once her series starts running. Who cares?

Colossus could trade blows with Black Adam. Or Hulk. Or... anybody with super strength.

I could trade insults with Spider-Man simply by telling him that he smells funny. Doesn't exactly put me on Spider-Man's level of intelligence or wit.

And the JLA choosing is not a feat, is not directly indicative of power level, and is entirely based on who the writer feels like writing.

Anyways...

Pee Gee doesn't have the feats to take any two of them.

Enyalus
Herc could beat both PG and Kara for a majority, IMO.

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by Enyalus
Herc could beat both PG and Kara for a majority, IMO.

I don't see how. Both SG and PG have the power of flight and are much faster than Herc, there's also the heat vision thing. I don't know about PG but I've seen a couple of feats from SG that may indicate that she has a strength advantage as well.

jrodslam
Colossus could trade blows with Black Adam.

no

Newjak
Originally posted by Newjak
Herc sleeps with them all.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by jrodslam
no Well... yes. If he punches Black Adam and then Teth KTFO's him, he has in fact traded blows.

I could trade blows with Black Adam.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Original Smurph Colossus could trade blows with Black Adam. Or Hulk. Or... anybody with super strength.

erm

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm I accept your concession.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I accept your concession.

erm

shiv
The Phantom Stranger raises an interesting factor.

The blondeheads aren't clearing Herc w/ease

They have capes.

http://comicbookresources.com/assets/images/preview/2431/prv2431_pg4.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry is a very, very sick man. He shouldn't even be allowed to use scissors much less wear a cape.

manx422
they clear it

Aztec123
Who cares?

Colossus could trade blows with Black Adam. Or Hulk. Or... anybody with super strength.

I could trade insults with Spider-Man simply by telling him that he smells funny. Doesn't exactly put me on Spider-Man's level of intelligence or wit.

And the JLA choosing is not a feat, is not directly indicative of power level, and is entirely based on who the writer feels like writing.

Anyways...

Are you serious, your comparing Powergirl to Colossus. PG has the potential to clear the gauntlet. I know PG lacks feats, but nevertheless has a couple that are quite impressive. Are we even talking about the same person?? Powergirl was taking it to Solomon Grundy, the same Grundy who was manhandling The Sentinel and use her heatvision on Supergirl. (In the Supegirl story arc - "power"wink.The same powergirl, who did impressive against Gog/Mangog and was trading blows with Black Adam. She also took on multiple krptonians. Anyways, as I said before soon well know her status in the dc universe.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Aztec123
Powergirl was taking it to Solomon Grundy, the same Grundy who was manhandling The Sentinel and use her heatvision on Supergirl. . http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/885/pwnsgrundygf4.jpg

Sand then knocked out that same Grundy with an earthquake.

I really think that if you subbed Thing and She-Hulk into any of those situations in place of Pee Gee, they'd do better.

zeel
Who cares?

Anyways...

Colosuss has nothing for black adam. Nothing.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by zeel
Colosuss has nothing for black adam. Nothing. Oh, FFS...

Enyalus
Oh, FFS...
lmao

That was my reaction, too.

The Dark Cloud
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.