Nightcrawler versus Darth Maul.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Nightcrawler and Darth Maul go at it on the Death Star.

Nightcrawler is ordered to kill Maul, who Stryker thinks is one of the X Men's newest recruits. Maul is told to kill Nightcrawler, who Sidious believes is a Jedi.

They start out at seperate ends of the station, having to hunt one another down.

CONDITIONS: Nightcrawler can do anything he did in the movies and has his knife.

Maul has the power of the force and his lightsaber. To avoid any arguments, Maul can only use force pull and push, as well as TK on any object he sees fit, and of course precog. No force choke or force lightning bullshit.

SCENARIO ONE: Maul has both his lightsaber blades.

SCENARIO TWO: Maul has only one lightsaber blade.

SCENARIO THREE: Hand to hand, no weapons.

Robtard
1 & 2: Probably Maul, going on the grounds that he'll be able to predict where NC is teleporting to and be ready with a Sabre. Despite the clownery in the movies concerning Jedi/Sith powers.

3: Probably NC.

Rogue Jedi
1 and 2 definitely Maul, NC will never get close enough for h2h.

3, NC 8/10. Sooner or later Maul will catch NC in a force hold.

Placidity
NC does teleport to another dimension before returning, so the Force might not be able to predict it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
1 and 2 definitely Maul, NC will never get close enough for h2h.

3, NC 8/10. Sooner or later Maul will catch NC in a force hold.

Which he could teleport out of.

Robtard
Originally posted by Placidity
NC does teleport to another dimension before returning, so the Force might not be able to predict it.

Good point.

Rogue Jedi
NC does teleport to another dimension before returning, so the Force might not be able to predict it. That is never implied in X Men movies, is it?

Originally posted by Robtard
Which he could teleport out of. Oh shut up.

Placidity
That is never implied in X Men movies, is it?

Actually it is. The smoke he teleports back in with is gases from the dimension he teleports to and from.

WO Polaski
edit

dadudemon
Actually it is. The smoke he teleports back in with is gases from the dimension he teleports to and from.

I posted that in the other thread, too. big grin

If we are to go by the "words" about a using the force to predict stuff....

Then maul predicts where NC is coming from everytime, regardless.

Maul is of the same breed that can easily detect where blaster bolt is coming from and deflect it back at the person firing. And the whole thing on "jedi reflexes" makes this a easy for Maul.

We should give NC some sort of armor or saber...or something.

KingD19
In the movies, the Force was never used to predict anything except an assassination attempt on Padme's life, and the blocking of laser bolts. They could use the Force to read emotions, but that's it. If they could predict attacks, that shapeshifter wouldn't have been killed by Jango in Episode II.

dadudemon
Originally posted by KingD19
In the movies, the Force was never used to predict anything except an assassination attempt on Padme's life, and the blocking of laser bolts. They could use the Force to read emotions, but that's it. If they could predict attacks, that shapeshifter wouldn't have been killed by Jango in Episode II.

You're new to this so I'll be gentle.

The changling was killed only because the Jedi's were out of focus with the force, having chased this person all over, and the attack was never intended on their person...preventing their "spider-senses" from tingling.

And, yes, the precog ability is seen many many times in Star Wars. Every single saber fight is a homage to predicting the future in an instant to prevent an attack.

Also, you've missed that tons and tons of attacks occured that would have killed anyone without the force. When Obi Wan opened the door to the landing pad, he was immediately fired on and he blockd it.

What you're thinking about is predicting the future...which is also done. I'm just refering to battle precog which predicts very small fractions of a second into the future to anticipate something.

Rogue Jedi
Actually it is. The smoke he teleports back in with is gases from the dimension he teleports to and from. But is it STATED? Does someone SAY it or IMPLY it?

NOPE. End of discussion.

KingD19
Anakin did nothing but fly a speeder, and Obi-Wan fell after her, and other mundane chase things, as calm as they were the whole time, they were not out of focus with the Force. Besides, two powerful jedi would not be so easily distracted. Also, they're supposed to sense danger, regardless. Those slugs that would have killed Padme weren't trying to kill Anakin and Obi-Wan, but they sensed it.

And I said they can use their abilities to block blaster bolts, and I didn't mention it, but yes, in saber fighting as well, I thought that was a given, my mistake.

When Obi-Wan was fired on, he didn't expect, otherwise he wouldn't have gone out that way, he simply reacted by letting the Force flow through his body, which is how he blocked the shots. The Force helping him predict the aim of the shots, and giving him sufficient speed to block them.

And seeing into the future and battle precog are closely related. Maul could supposedly see into the future to know where Kurt is attacking. Same thing with his precog. I simply don't see that happening, anticipating his attacks without TP, yes, but with it, no.

Someone mentioned that Kurt ported through another dimension. That is true(In the comics it's his fathers dimension, but I won't bore you with that.) And in the EU, Jedi can't feel the Force on someone from another dimension or outside of known space, while it is EU, it's safe to assume the same can be applied here. Kurt teleporting through a different dimension, means he's no longer connected to the Force until he gets back.

And Rogue, don't bring that stating bull up, his powers, just like everybody else(except Juggernaut's), powers are exactly the same, there's no reason to say it isn't. And why do you think he produces smoke? Because that's the atmosphere of his dimension, the bamf noise is gases, the smoke is from his home dimension, as is the smell.

Rogue Jedi
Anakin did nothing but fly a speeder, and Obi-Wan fell after her, and other mundane chase things, as calm as they were the whole time, they were not out of focus with the Force. Besides, two powerful jedi would not be so easily distracted. Also, they're supposed to sense danger, regardless. Those slugs that would have killed Padme weren't trying to kill Anakin and Obi-Wan, but they sensed it.

And I said they can use their abilities to block blaster bolts, and I didn't mention it, but yes, in saber fighting as well, I thought that was a given, my mistake.

When Obi-Wan was fired on, he didn't expect, otherwise he wouldn't have gone out that way, he simply reacted by letting the Force flow through his body, which is how he blocked the shots. The Force helping him predict the aim of the shots, and giving him sufficient speed to block them.

And seeing into the future and battle precog are closely related. Maul could supposedly see into the future to know where Kurt is attacking. Same thing with his precog. I simply don't see that happening, anticipating his attacks without TP, yes, but with it, no.

Someone mentioned that Kurt ported through another dimension. That is true(In the comics it's his fathers dimension, but I won't bore you with that.) And in the EU, Jedi can't feel the Force on someone from another dimension or outside of known space, while it is EU, it's safe to assume the same can be applied here. Kurt teleporting through a different dimension, means he's no longer connected to the Force until he gets back.

And Rogue, don't bring that stating bull up, his powers, just like everybody else(except Juggernaut's), powers are exactly the same, there's no reason to say it isn't. And why do you think he produces smoke? Because that's the atmosphere of his dimension, the bamf noise is gases, the smoke is from his home dimension, as is the smell. MVF rules, dude, I didnt make them, I just go by them. We can only use facts we SEE or that are STATED in the movies. Got a problem with that? pm Impediment.

It is never implied that NC jumps to another dimension in X2, so therefore it has no bearing here. Where is this dimension? Is it shown in the movies? Is NC shown in this dimension? Does anyone state that NC jumps to another dimension? NOPE.

If we are gonna go EU and use ALL facts about combatants, comics, books, games and movies, etc etc etc, then Maul can do whatever he wishes. He can create a force tornado around himself making it impossible for NC to approach him. He can move planets with his mind. He can pretty much destroy NC with only a thought........See now why it's movies only here?

KingD19
I know it's movie versus rules but answer me this. Are everyones powers the same in the movies, yes, or no?

It doesn't need to be stated in the movies, you know it is in the comics, and they took his character directly from there. If they didn't keep his powers the same, why would they keep the smoke?

I wasn't using EU Nightcrawler, I was simply stating what is widely known about his powers. And I was qouting EU Star Wars because that's the only knowledge they have, as the movies don't divulge that info. So, if it isn't stated, then Maul can't precog Kurt's attacks, because it wasn't shown on screen. Maul can't get him in a Force Hold, because he didn't do it on screen, he can't get a Force Pull either, all he has is push.

And if we do EU, Maul still only showed the most basic of powers, TK, and augmented abilities. So where does that get him? Because as you know, they can only do things they've been shown doing, so yeah, Maul can't do all that much with the Force. In the movies, Maul can't even block blaster fire, because he wasn't shown doing it.

Rogue Jedi
I know it's movie versus rules but answer me this. Are everyones powers the same in the movies, yes, or no?

It doesn't need to be stated in the movies, you know it is in the comics, and they took his character directly from there. If they didn't keep his powers the same, why would they keep the smoke?

I wasn't using EU Nightcrawler, I was simply stating what is widely known about his powers. And I was qouting EU Star Wars because that's the only knowledge they have, as the movies don't divulge that info. So, if it isn't stated, then Maul can't precog Kurt's attacks, because it wasn't shown on screen. Maul can't get him in a Force Hold, because he didn't do it on screen, he can't get a Force Pull either, all he has is push.

And if we do EU, Maul still only showed the most basic of powers, TK, and augmented abilities. So where does that get him? Because as you know, they can only do things they've been shown doing, so yeah, Maul can't do all that much with the Force. In the movies, Maul can't even block blaster fire, because he wasn't shown doing it. Bottom line......We use what we see and what is stated/implied in the movies. Doesn't matter where the character came from, nor does it matter what their powers are there. Movie FACTS only, dude.

And don't lecture me on SW force powers. Every Jedi and Sith can block blaster fire, it's one of the most basic force powers. so yes, one may say Maul can block blaster fire. One cannot, however, say he can use force lightning, because only two are shown using it, Vader and Sidious.

Also, force hold/push/pull, it's all TK, it's all related, it's a no brainer that if someone can do one of them, they can do all. TK is TK.

KingD19
No, every Jedi/Sith, can't block fire, because the ones who couldn't were killed in the coliseum fight in Episode II, and when Order 66 was initiated in Episode III. And we go by what's seen in the movies right? Or did that change when I wasn't looking? Going by movies, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and a few others blocked blaster fire. Maul wasn't among them, and since it wasn't shown in the movies, he must be incapable of doing it.

Rogue Jedi
No, every Jedi/Sith, can't block fire, because the ones who couldn't were killed in the coliseum fight in Episode II, and when Order 66 was initiated in Episode III. And we go by what's seen in the movies right? Or did that change when I wasn't looking? Going by movies, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and a few others blocked blaster fire. Maul wasn't among them, and since it wasn't shown in the movies, he must be incapable of doing it. Actually, all the Jedi, or most of them at the Genosis battle, are shown blcking blaster fire. Even the one Jango fried.

Yes, we go by what is seen in the movies. Let's say someone is talking about Neo, for example. Neo is only shown using automatic weapons, right? Well, does that mean he can't use a revolver, or a shotgun? Some things like that may be allowed, but when someone watches a certain character, in this instance NC, and say "NC jumps to another dimension, therefore Maul cannot precog him", thats just stupid.

You are taking the MVF rules too literally, man.

KingD19
No, you're hiding behind the rules. I'm just taking a page from your book. NC isn't seen in the other dimension, so he doesn't go there. You said that a few times. Maul isn't seen blocking Blaster fire, so he can't do it.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Dude whatever, as it stands right here, right now, in MY thread, Maul can sense NC with precog. As I said earlier, pm Impediment if you got a problem with it.

KingD19
Well fine, I suggest you give Nightcrawler either a longer blade made of Phrik, or an actual lightsaber, because him against Maul with nothing but a knife that can probably be cut clean through, is just unfair.

Rogue Jedi
Thats why I did different scenarios. h2h NC will pwn Maul. Also, as Robtard stated, NC can likely TP out of a force hold.

KingD19
Yeah, Kurt pwns hand to hand, no question, and he can more than likely tp out of a force hold, but those other 2 times when Maul has a blade of light that's a couple feet long, and can cut through regular metals with no problems, Kurt can't really do anything. He has no chance.

Rogue Jedi
Well, Robtard seems to think NC has uber speed, he can use that haermm

KingD19
Kurt has shown to be physically faster than Maul yes, but seriously, even a glancing wound from a saber is usually a fight ender.

jinXed by JaNx
I'm sure Maul would win one of the first two scenario's easily but even if Maul caught NC with a saber Slash NC could still grab ahold of Mauls head and teleport away before he dies.

There is no way that Maul wins scenario 3 though.

Placidity
That is never implied in X Men movies, is it?

But is it STATED? Does someone SAY it or IMPLY it?

NOPE. End of discussion.

laughing Typical RJ "discussions".

Rogue Jedi
laughing Typical RJ "discussions". Thanks for noticing that I adhere to the rules here big grin ...One of the few in fact.

BruceSkywalker
Maul takes all three

jinXed by JaNx
Thanks for noticing that I adhere to the rules here big grin ...One of the few in fact.

you da man

beer

Rogue Jedi
No, I just try not to bend the rules TOO much.

Robtard
No, I just try not to bend the rules TOO much.

Yeah, okay.

Robtard
Well, Robtard seems to think NC has uber speed, he can use that haermm

Not sure what that meant, as I gave battles 1 & 2 to Maul.

Sadako of Girth
Thanks for noticing that I adhere to the rules here big grin ...One of the few in fact.

Well that'd be a first.

Rogue Jedi
Wassat? How? When? Where? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Sadako of Girth
Asc hinc ters aysboobly boo boo?

Rogue Jedi
Boobly Boo boo?

Robtard
Wassat? How? When? Where? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Here are a couple examples:

1) When you cried about Agent 47 not being about to make a 4Km shot because "it isn't possible in real life."

2) Every time (been numerous) you've tried to sprinkle a little of the EU into any topic involving a SW character.

Rogue Jedi
Here are a couple examples:

1) When you cried about Agent 47 not being about to make a 4Km shot because "it isn't possible in real life."

2) Every time (been numerous) you've tried to sprinkle a little of the EU into any topic involving a SW character.

No, I accepted it into the thread, I just wanted to make sure you guys fully grasped what was being shown you.

Yeah thats BS. Gimmee a Thread name, page number, bring it. You tell me where and when I did this.

Robtard
No, I accepted it into the thread, I just wanted to make sure you guys fully grasped what was being shown you.

Yeah thats BS. Gimmee a Thread name, page number, bring it. You tell me where and when I did this.

Na, you're still clinging to Swagger hiding out in my park under a bush and 47 just strolling on by carelessly while licking his ice cream cone so Swagger can get a kill.

Dude, don't be a silly ass, you're the E.U. nonsense master in these boards, there was one clown (forgot his name) who challenged your claim to that, but he's been gone for sometime now. Th guy who claimed Luke was mentally helping Vader with the Force when Vader picked up the most powerful cat in the universe adn tosses his ass down a shaft, McClane style.

Rogue Jedi
Na, you're still clinging to Swagger hiding out in my park under a bush and 47 just strolling on by carelessly while licking his ice cream cone so Swagger can get a kill.

Dude, don't be a silly ass, you're the E.U. nonsense master in these boards, there was one clown (forgot his name) who challenged your claim to that, but he's been gone for sometime now. Th guy who claimed Luke was physically helping Vader with the Force when Vader picked up the most powerful cat in the universe adn tosses his ass down a shaft, McClane style. That whole 47/Swagger thread was a cluster****. I was refusing to accept 47's sniping ability, while you and a few others were dismissing Swagger's small arms skills. Not a good example.

EU nonsense master? Again I ask, where? What thread? Link, please. You know thats bullshit.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
Welcome, everyone to the Movie Versus Forum! Here is the place where you may all pit your favorite movie characters together, beit singular fights or team based. I feel that this may become a thriving place, and I want everyone to have as much fun as possible while posting in here.

However, let's be clear on the rules of the MVF so we do not have any mishaps and/or clutter:

1) Remember to use the KMC Search Engine before making a new thread. If you are aprehensive about a topic that may or may not have already been made, please feel free to PM me and I will gladly let you know.

2) Google and Wikipedia are your friends. Use them wisely to find all sorts of neat material for your threads.

3) ALL KMC rules and regulations still apply in the MVF. Violators will be dealt with in a proper manner by the moderator.

4) 1 vs 1 vs 1 matches will not be allowed, as it is just too confusing. Team matches are perfectly acceptable, but the maximum is 3 versus 3. Anything over 3 on 3 becomes too difficult and just ends up as a cluttered and/or dead thread. Army/Group matches are allowed, but, please, be elaborate in your presentation so as not to confuse us.

5)This is a Movie Versus Forum, not a Respect Forum. Respect threads will be closed.

6) If somebody makes a thread and only posts "I'm bored. Pick one", or "Who's gonna win?", the thread gets closed. Period. However, if you start the thread in a more proper manner, like this for example:

"Robocop vs. Terminator: One is a cyborg cop and the other a cybernetic organism designed for killing. Which of these two would win?

-Robocop's feats are (explain his feats) and Terminator's feats are (explain his feats).

-Here are some images of both characters in a fight.

-So based on this info provided, who wins?"

This is an example of one of the right ways to start a Vs. thread.

7) Concerning the Star Wars franchise: There is already a Star Wars Versus forum here on KMC. Please use it accordingly, and post any Star Wars topics therein. All threads, otherwise, will be moved.

8) An important reminder: This is a movie character versus forum, not an actual forum to decide "which movie is better than the other". Remember that when you make new threads.

HAVE FUN!! This is a new forum, and let's make the most of it!

-Impediment

MVF rules. Name one that I violate on a regular basis. Sure, we have all broken the rules on occasion, but you make it sound like I am immune to the rules or some shit.

Robtard
You greatly bend them when you really want someone to win, at times.

Rogue Jedi
Afraid not. I stick to what is shown/implied in the movies. I dont see something and spin my own tall tale of what I saw, I accept what is seen/implied on screen in a literal sense.

There is always room for ones opinion on what is seen, but when someone says "NC is jumping to another dimension, Maul cannot use precog on him", thats just lunacy.

dadudemon
Anakin did nothing but fly a speeder, and Obi-Wan fell after her, and other mundane chase things, as calm as they were the whole time, they were not out of focus with the Force.

laughing laughing laughing

I hope you're joking. I guess your forgot about Obi Wan about crapping his pants while with Anakin and Anakin effin' CRASHING his speeder and stumbling towards the bar. I'll give you Obi Wan being calm cool and collected, but your logic still doesn't explain the fact that the dart was not aimed at either Obi or Anakin and they weren't focused on preserving the Changling's life like Padme's.

Also, we can say it was PIS by George Lucas, there's plenty of that in the movies. smile

Another point, which I don't really buy into, is Jango and Bobba effectively mess up force users, which allows them to pull of things that normally cannot be done to a force user. He thinks that they are special and nullify

Besides, two powerful jedi would not be so easily distracted.

They can and they were. no expression

They were distracted and didn't use the force, which would be child's play for even regular Jedis to sense that incoming dart.

Also, they're supposed to sense danger, regardless. Those slugs that would have killed Padme weren't trying to kill Anakin and Obi-Wan, but they sensed it.

1. They weren't slugs.

2. You just proved my point, bro. They sensed those centipede things with no problem. It was either they were distracted, or it was PIS. (I'm betting on some massive PIS, but I did provide some logic to justify George's stupidity.)

Cool.

True, for the most part. It was more like Obi trying to be in tune with the force in a situation that he knew was going to be dangerous, whereas, with that changling, they disabled the changling and were only interested in gathering information...which could explain the PIS moment from George, like I did above.

TP?

Toilet paper?

teehee. awesome

And, yes, "battle precog" should work just fine and dandy to predict where NC will pop-up, just like anything else we see the force user's do. For instance, Luke Skywalker, only after minutes of training, predicted the shots fired, completely blind, from that training droid, on the Falcon. That's was with mere minutes of training with Obi Wan. Do you know what that means? Hmmmmmm? That means that Maul doesn't even have to see where NC is coming from, he can automatically anticipate it. no expression

That was me who originally brought it up.

And, no, you can't use anything EU (And I have no clue what you're talking about. Where do we get people from another universe in the EU?). If the thread starter wanted to say that the force is completely dead when it comes to NC, then the thread starter would specify. What sense is there to do a versus if each character cannot use their movie abilities against each other? In other words, you can't gimp one or the other just so you can chose one that will win.

And Rogue, don't bring that stating bull up, his powers, just like everybody else(except Juggernaut's), powers are exactly the same, there's no reason to say it isn't. And why do you think he produces smoke? Because that's the atmosphere of his dimension, the bamf noise is gases, the smoke is from his home dimension, as is the smell.

Rogue can do whatever he wants in this thread, he started it. Since we have NO confirming facts from the movie (no one ever says, and it is never explicitly stated) that NC is going into a different dimension, it is up to the thread starter to decide if we can use logic from the comics to explain where he is going and coming from.

I think RJ was already quite clear about not incorporating the comic's explanation of the smoke from the movie. So, we can't use it. If you want to make your own thread, just like this one, but with different rules, that's fine. big grin

Edit - I just read the rest of the thread. Get back on topic, douches.

Sadako of Girth
Afraid not. I stick to what is shown/implied in the movies. I dont see something and spin my own tall tale of what I saw, I accept what is seen/implied on screen in a literal sense.

laughing out loud LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL laughing out loud

That Bollocks.

Utter, total complete unrestrained bullshit.

You stated against all Logic and evidence that Jedi Precog worked like spidey sense!

That Palpatine used to force to land the crashing seperatist cruiser in ROTS!

You routinely ascertain that that ninja chick owned McClane H2h, despite the fact that he sparked her ass out unconscious.

Either you are just being a windup, or you have some kind of disassociative mental illness like were you were "somebody else" when you typed them.

'Cause these are just a few Pieces of nuclear strength homegrown bullshit that you have asserted as fact.

Sadako of Girth
You greatly bend them when you really want someone to win, at times.

QFT smokin'

Sadako of Girth
MVF rules. Name one that I violate on a regular basis. Sure, we have all broken the rules on occasion, but you make it sound like I am immune to the rules or some shit.

Ok.

You routinely break rule 3 of the rules you posted.

You are the first to start with flaming attacks where you insinuate orally sexual acts between poster and whoever.
Its like a form of gay sexual harrassment that you practice here.
(Especially when you lose an argument./cant answer a question.)

This is covered by rule 3: All regular forum rules being in force.

Now if you gave a f*ck about regular forum rules, you'd know that there are rules about "No sexual Harrassment/flaming".

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Ok.

You routinely break rule 3 of the rules you posted.

You are the first to start with flaming attacks where you insinuate orally sexual acts between poster and whoever.
Its like a form of gay sexual harrassment that you practice here.
(Especially when you lose an argument./cant answer a question.)

This is covered by rule 3: All regular forum rules being in force.

Now if you gave a f*ck about regular forum rules, you'd know that there are rules about "No sexual Harrassment/flaming". That's me busting your chops and you know it. You return the favor and I never complain. If I did it on purpose, then yeah, its harassment. And I dont talk shit unless provoked, it's almost always retaliatory. IF I start some shit, I am quick to apologize to whoever I offended.

Sadako of Girth
Nope. You routinely resort to that and other abuses when you are frustrated in an argument, and have regularly shown us that childish spitey side.. Thats different.

Besides, dont apologise to me, apologise to yourself for allowing yourself to look like an eight year old when you do it.

Robtard
"Eight-year-olds, Dude." -Walter Sobchak

dadudemon
You stated against all Logic and evidence that Jedi Precog worked like spidey sense!

That's stupid. It's much better than Spiderman's precog. Not even on the same scale.

Dude, leave the memory stuff to the experts.... stick out tongue

It wasn't Palps, it was Anakin that RJ was talking about. And, yes, Anakin did use the force to Land the cruiser, but he didn't use TK like RJ stated...he just used his amazing connection with the force to employ his ridiculous force-piloting skills. (Same thing with he pod racing...in Ep1...usin' the force to pilot shit, all the time.)

Robtard
Yeah, that must have been it.

I don't think Anakin had active control to the Force in ep1, the Force/his Medichlorinshits granted him some of that Jedi precog, which allowed him (a human) to pilot those pods.

Wait, what were we just saying about "bending the rules"?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's stupid. It's much better than Spiderman's precog. Not even on the same scale.

Spidey wouldn't get shot in the back! stick out tongue

dadudemon

I don't think Anakin had active control to the Force in ep1, the Force/his Medichlorinshits granted him some of that Jedi precog, which allowed him (a human) to pilot those pods.

Wait, what were we just saying about "bending the rules"?

Correct. He was using the force, inadvertently, as an 8-year-old.

And, I have no idea why you're bringing up "bending the rules" thing. I thought it was done and over with.

Well, this thread apparently is too. NC wins.

six6six
Maul FTW on all 3 scenarios. Whether it's a 2-blade or single blade lightsaber, Crawlers gonna get caught slippin' eventually. NC could teleport all he wants but Maul's Force senses "might" pick him up and therefore, dice him up real good. H2H we havn't seen what Maul can do, but we do know NC can definately handle his own. However, with no weapons here, NC appears to have the advantage here, but with the Force on Maul's side, he can prevent NC from get too close to him and all Maul would have to do is bang him around the room for a while. The Sith Lord takes this IMO.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by six6six
Maul FTW on all 3 scenarios. Whether it's a 2-blade or single blade lightsaber, Crawlers gonna get caught slippin' eventually. NC could teleport all he wants but Maul's Force senses "might" pick him up and therefore, dice him up real good. H2H we havn't seen what Maul can do, but we do know NC can definately handle his own. However, with no weapons here, NC appears to have the advantage here, but with the Force on Maul's side, he can prevent NC from get too close to him and all Maul would have to do is bang him around the room for a while. The Sith Lord takes this IMO.

Wouldn't a h2h fight mean no force powers?

Rogue Jedi
laughing out loud LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL laughing out loud

That Bollocks.

Utter, total complete unrestrained bullshit.

You routinely ascertain that that ninja chick owned McClane H2h, despite the fact that he sparked her ass out unconscious.

Either you are just being a windup, or you have some kind of disassociative mental illness like were you were "somebody else" when you typed them.

'Cause these are just a few Pieces of nuclear strength homegrown bullshit that you have asserted as fact. Jedi Precog and Spider sense both sense impending danger, you dolt.

And that was Annie, not Palpy, and it was just something I had been wondering about for a while, so I threw it out there to see if maybe there was something to it.

Fap away and PLEASE get over your boner for me. Got a problem? PM IMPEDIMENT. Bringing this shit out in public is just drama queen bullshit. Nothing good will come of it, you and Rob both know that.

Rogue Jedi

It wasn't Palps, it was Anakin that RJ was talking about. And, yes, Anakin did use the force to Land the cruiser, but he didn't use TK like RJ stated...he just used his amazing connection with the force to employ his ridiculous force-piloting skills. (Same thing with he pod racing...in Ep1...usin' the force to pilot shit, all the time.) THIS is what I was saying!!! ****ing hell, man.

six6six
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wouldn't a h2h fight mean no force powers?

I thought it was just NO WEAPONS. If no Force, then NC in the 3rd definately.

Rogue Jedi
No, Maul has the force in all 3.

Wei Phoenix
well then the third isn't a h2h fight

six6six
FORCE: Maul

NO FORCE: Night Crawler

Rogue Jedi

Gee ya THINK?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
well then the third isn't a h2h fight Yes, it is. Maul is quite the h2h hand combatant.

Also, Maul having the force is like NC having teleporting abilities. Maybe.....this is gonna be out there......we can strip Maul of the force and strip NC of his teleporting abilities for the third scenario?

Rogue Jedi
Jedi Precog and Spider sense both sense impending danger, you dolt.

And that was Annie, not Palpy, and it was just something I had been wondering about for a while, so I threw it out there to see if maybe there was something to it.

Fap away and PLEASE get over your boner for me. Got a problem? PM IMPEDIMENT. Bringing this shit out in public is just drama queen bullshit. Nothing good will come of it, you and Rob both know that. Apologies for the dolt comment, but the rest of the post stands.

Robtard
Calm down, it's just the Movie Vs forum.

But believe me, next time you try and of that crazy 'bending the rules' shit, I'll point it out.

Rogue Jedi
Calm down? Dude, you are the one fueling all the drama, you and sadako. Yes, you know it is true, look back and see who flamed/bashed/whatever first.

As far as "pointing it out", I welcome it. In a pm is probably best, as I said, all it does here is start drama.

Robtard
"Calmer than you, Dude."

Wei Phoenix
Yes, it is. Maul is quite the h2h hand combatant.

Also, Maul having the force is like NC having teleporting abilities. Maybe.....this is gonna be out there......we can strip Maul of the force and strip NC of his teleporting abilities for the third scenario?

Really? What H2H feats does Maul have?

The Force=/=teleportation. Giving him the force strips this of being an h2h battle. Thats like saying Wolverine vs Cyclops but Scott gets to blast him.

Sadako of Girth
Calm down? Dude, you are the one fueling all the drama, you and sadako. Yes, you know it is true, look back and see who flamed/bashed/whatever first.

As far as "pointing it out", I welcome it. In a pm is probably best, as I said, all it does here is start drama.

Youre the only drama queen here..
You drew first all the way back to the stone age.

If you make comments contradictory to reality, then expect them to draw criticism/corrections.

Mentioning their contradictory nature is not flaming.

What YOU do all the time is flaming.

But aint no drama.
smokin'

Now please return to topic.

Rogue Jedi
Youre the only drama queen here..
You drew first all the way back to the stone age.

If you make comments contradictory to reality, then expect them to draw criticism/corrections.

Mentioning their contradictory nature is not flaming.

What YOU do all the time is flaming.

But aint no drama.
smokin'

Now please return to topic. roll eyes (sarcastic) You should be a used car salesman, you know.

Sadako of Girth
"Eight-year-olds, Dude." -Walter Sobchak

LOLZ

"Nobody f*cks with the Jesus, man.."

Sadako of Girth

Dude, leave the memory stuff to the experts.... stick out tongue

It wasn't Palps, it was Anakin that RJ was talking about. And, yes, Anakin did use the force to Land the cruiser, but he didn't use TK like RJ stated...he just used his amazing connection with the force to employ his ridiculous force-piloting skills. (Same thing with he pod racing...in Ep1...usin' the force to pilot shit, all the time.)

1) I disagree, if it was as good as of had the same working method, it never would have let 'em down on the Purge.

2) Heh Good point there, though. Well done.

Sadako of Girth
Jedi Precog and Spider sense both sense impending danger, you dolt.

Fap away and PLEASE get over your boner for me. Got a problem? PM IMPEDIMENT. Bringing this shit out in public is just drama queen bullshit. Nothing good will come of it, you and Rob both know that.

You childishly calling me a dolt, (when the irony of YOU of all people calling ANYONE a dolt seems to escape you, surprise surprise.) is just more evidence.

Oh look more sexual fantasy about boners. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I think that you would have to know that whether or not I would keep further issues to PM/ignore you in future, that your apology is NOT accepted, as the fact that you apologise so often yet do exactly the same thing again like a minute later reveals your insincerity.

So in the spirit of that, call me a dolt all you like: It just shows you up to be the sad little c**t that you are, Johnny no friends..

Gee sorry about that. (I guess thats alright now then, huh?) confused

Now that was MY last word on the subject:

Proceed with ignoring. smokin'

Sadako of Girth
THIS is what I was saying!!! ****ing hell, man.

No it wasnt.

F***ing hell, man.

Rogue Jedi
No it wasnt.

F***ing hell, man. yes Indeed it was, sorry to say.

You childishly calling me a dolt, (when the irony of YOU of all people calling ANYONE a dolt seems to escape you, surprise surprise.) is just more evidence.

Oh look more sexual fantasy about boners. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I think that you would have to know that whether or not I would keep further issues to PM/ignore you in future, that your apology is NOT accepted, as the fact that you apologise so often yet do exactly the same thing again like a minute later reveals your insincerity.

So in the spirit of that, call me a dolt all you like: It just shows you up to be the sad little c**t that you are, Johnny no friends..

Gee sorry about that. (I guess thats alright now then, huh?) confused

Now that was MY last word on the subject:

Proceed with ignoring. smokin' Yeah I guess you totally missed where I apologized for calling you a dolt.

dadudemon
1) I disagree, if it was as good as of had the same working method, it never would have let 'em down on the Purge.

That has long since been explained by myself and those more qualified. For more reading on why the Jedi purge even worked on precogs, see here:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Order_66

Also, would Spiderman even have been able to do anything about Order 66? His spider sense would have gone mad crazy, but he would not have known what was going on until it was too late, just like the Jedi.

Also, the clones were made with the specific intent of destroy the Jedi's later down the road. (Order 66 was programmed into them....they were designed to eventually take them out, which is one of the reasons they Used Jango. This is EU shit...but, Jango appears to ****-up Jedi's and their battle precog. Something about his aura.

2) Heh Good point there, though. Well done.

big grin thumb up

Edit- John is my friend in the real world. Sure, his logic is ****ed up sometimes, but he's right at other times as well. I think it would be wise for both sides to lay off of the personal insults for a while as niether one of you are bad dudes...you're just at eachother's throats too much lately.

Robtard

Also, would Spiderman even have been able to do anything about Order 66? His spider sense would have gone mad crazy, but he would not have known what was going on until it was too late, just like the Jedi.

Disagree and agree.

The S-sense has warned him of attacks from the rear and given him enough time (because of his physical abilities) to get out of the way/counter.

Perfect example was when he was on his scooter and the banks robbers where about to run his ass over, S-sense gave him the split second he needed to flip up and over, out of harms way.

So it stands to reason he wouldn't have been shot in the back by a clone(which I think was the original point here). He couldn't have done anything about the Sith takeover on the whole, you're right about that.

Rogue Jedi
Well, Spider man wasnt in the middle of an intergalactic war, he didnt have his spidey sense clouded by evil forces.

Robtard
Bah, more excuses and don't give me any of that "brain cloud" nonsense, it was already done in 'Joe Versus the Volcano.'

Rogue Jedi
Lets say you and I are fighting, and you are winning. Then you realize that we are in a minefield. Your attention is obviously gonna stray from fighting me to watching your footing, right?

dadudemon
Disagree and agree.

The S-sense has warned him of attacks from the rear and given him enough time (because of his physical abilities) to get out of the way/counter.

Perfect example was when he was on his scooter and the banks robbers where about to run his ass over, S-sense gave him the split second he needed to flip up and over, out of harms way.

So it stands to reason he wouldn't have been shot in the back by a clone(which I think was the original point here). He couldn't have done anything about the Sith takeover on the whole, you're right about that.

I agree, to a point. However, the clones were made to be able to take down the Jedi, it was in their DNA and training. Also, I highly doubt Spiderman could dodge the deadeye blasterbolts that would redden the sky with a blanket of murder. (lol, like that last part?)

dadudemon
Lets say you and I are fighting, and you are winning. Then you realize that we are in a minefield. Your attention is obviously gonna stray from fighting me to watching your footing, right?

It wasn't just that. Palps was supposedly clouding the force. The dark side is considered a leech, if you will. That is why Anaking was SUPPOSED to be the one to bring balance to the force. The Jedi were losing their way in Arrogance and corruption while the Dark Side was realizing it's most powerful user ever.

Also, some DID foresee the extermination of the Jedi, to an extent. See it, Yoda did.

Why did this end up as a starwars discussion, irrelevant to the topic, again?

Rogue Jedi
It wasn't just that. Palps was supposedly clouding the force. The dark side is considered a leech, if you will. That is why Anaking was SUPPOSED to be the one to bring balance to the force. The Jedi were losing their way in Arrogance and corruption while the Dark Side was realizing it's most powerful user ever.

Also, some DID foresee the extermination of the Jedi, to an extent. See it, Yoda did.

Why did this end up as a starwars discussion, irrelevant to the topic, again? That's my point, the Jedi had alot of shit going on at the time. You just worded it fancier.

Darth Maul is a combatant here, so yeah, SW is gonna come up.

dadudemon
That's my point, the Jedi had alot of shit going on at the time. You just worded it fancier.

Darth Maul is a combatant here, so yeah, SW is gonna come up.

Well, reverse the scenario, make millions of clones that have sneaky DNA training designed to take out Spiderman, then Spiderman, even if there were tons, would go down much faster than the Jedi because a Jedi Knight>Spiderman, on any given Sunday.

Rogue Jedi
Spidey would go down faster than a crack whore.

Mairuzu
i agree, maul pwns

dadudemon
Spidey would go down faster than a crack whore.

You forgot to ad $2 before crack whore.

Oh, wait...that's $2 crack ho....and this version is crack whore.

Yes, I just recovered the picture of that post to arrive at that epiphany.

Ahsoka Tano
You forgot to ad $2 before crack whore.

Oh, wait...that's $2 crack ho....and this version is crack whore.

Yes, I just recovered the picture of that post to arrive at that epiphany.

You make all us white people cringe all over the net. Must be tough in your hood.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
You make all us white people cringe all over the net. Must be tough in your hood.

Strange that my post goes over your head. Must be because you didn't post in the thread I was referring to. It's possible you read that post of RJ's, though.

Rogue Jedi
Possible. Likely. I lost interest.

Sadako of Girth

Edit- John is my friend in the real world. Sure, his logic is ****ed up sometimes, but he's right at other times as well. I think it would be wise for both sides to lay off of the personal insults for a while as niether one of you are bad dudes...you're just at eachother's throats too much lately.

Fair enough.

Maybe he should start being right sometimes here online then. stick out tongue

I think it'd be wise too. He kept levelling digs at me, of course, I was always gonna have had to responded.

BTW in this instance, I responded to the sheer audacity of his "Im whiter than white ruleswise" self aggrandising appraisal. Thats why I responded.

Because of the outrage.

To say "Name one rule Ive broken" about yourself when you have the repeated breaking (Not bending as he would maintain) of the forum rules on flaming and attempting to EU every other thread relating to SW....? Well its too tempting. Far too tempting to list them in the face of such own-back-patting smugness.

Still. Its history now.

Rogue Jedi
Fair enough.

I think it'd be wise too. He kept levelling digs at me, of course, I was always gonna have had to responded.

BTW in this instance, I responded to the sheer audacity of his "Im whiter than white ruleswise" self aggrandising appraisal. Thats why I responded.

Because of the outrage.

To say "Name one rule Ive broken" about yourself when you have the repeated breaking (Not bending as he would maintain) of the forum rules on flaming and attempting to EU every other thread relating to SW....? Well its too tempting. Far too tempting to list them in the face of such own-back-patting smugness.

Still. Its history now. You still havent shown me where I tried to EU any SW thread. I stick to movie facts and movie facts only when discussing SW here. I dont mention Mace Windu's use of vappad, I dont bring up Darth Bane, I dont use the Solo children in my arguments.

This is the part where you link us an example of me "EUing" a SW thread. No more "You do it in every SW thread!!!" If you cannot SHOW us where I did it, then put a cork in it.

dadudemon
Fair enough.

Cool. thumb up

laughing laughing

You cheeky bastard.

Hm. Well, from what I see, RJ doesn't start these things first, usually. Now, you and others have a different take on it. You cite RJ's immaturity as specific instigation, which is true. However, since this isn't 3rd grade anymore, RJ being immature shouldn't piss anyone off. As adults, you should ignore him, or join in.

Cool.

Because of the outrage.

Still. Its history now.

Indeed, it's history. Both of you were getting a bit too personal on the insults. It's cool to call me ugly, arrogant, etc. because it's true and I roll with the punches because it keeps it fun. I wouldn't have it any other way. However, when things start getting personal with other types of insults that the poster is obviously not okay with, it turns into a flame war and it's no longer fun, especially when the two posters are most everyone's buds. I'm quite sure RJ wouldn't get pissed about you calling him an immature cracker, or a red neck nerd. He'd roll with them. Try using those when he pisses you off.

Edit- You probably don't need to be counseled by me and I apologize if it comes off as insulting. That's not my intentions. My intention is to lessen the personal stuff coming from both directions.

In my personal opinion, I think it's perfectly okay to call someone an idiot for a specific ideology. You can say, "You're an idiot if you think Luke Skywalker used light side brain washing technique to get Darth Vader to pick up the Emperor and throw up down a shaft." Or, "You're a retard if you think movie Mace Windu can take out an entire droid army with only his fists."

You still havent shown me where I tried to EU any SW thread. I stick to movie facts and movie facts only when discussing SW here. I dont mention Mace Windu's use of vappad, I dont bring up Darth Bane, I dont use the Solo children in my arguments.

This is the part where you link us an example of me "EUing" a SW thread. No more "You do it in every SW thread!!!" If you cannot SHOW us where I did it, then put a cork in it.

Hmm. I think this stems from EU Luke being included in a debate before against Neo.

Rogue Jedi

Hmm. I think this stems from EU Luke being included in a debate before against Neo. You think I dont know that? And in my defense, I kept my argument as EU free as possible. I used only force powers that Luke displayed in the movies, and basic force powers that even a padawan knows. No, Luke is never shown using force speed or force pull, but think about this:

Lets say you start a Neo versus Terminator thread, each armed with a 12 gauge. Then I say "Neo has never been shown using a 12 gauge, therefore he cant use one here."

How stupid is that? It's trivial shit like that that ruins the mood here. Now I can sense someone saying "NC jumps to another dimension zomg!!!"......Big difference there, that's speculating to the point of rewriting the script yourself.

Ahsoka Tano
NC wins all. Kenobi (the padawan) alone killed him. I find the force majorly over-rated.

Rogue Jedi
The ability to fight at super human speeds, the ability to see into the future, the ability to know when where and how your opponent will attack, the ability to wield a lightsaber.......Yeah, thats pussy shit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
You think I dont know that? And in my defense, I kept my argument as EU free as possible. I used only force powers that Luke displayed in the movies, and basic force powers that even a padawan knows. No, Luke is never shown using force speed or force pull, but think about this:

Lets say you start a Neo versus Terminator thread, each armed with a 12 gauge. Then I say "Neo has never been shown using a 12 gauge, therefore he cant use one here."

How stupid is that? It's trivial shit like that that ruins the mood here. Now I can sense someone saying "NC jumps to another dimension zomg!!!"......Big difference there, that's speculating to the point of rewriting the script yourself.

I'm wasn't criticizing you, I was positing a reason for the "rules" discussion taking place.

It doesn't matter, anyway, because Imp. said we could use EU Luke because it because it was a retarded match up for Movie Luke, only.

Rogue Jedi
I'm wasn't criticizing you, I was positing a reason for the "rules" discussion taking place.

It doesn't matter, anyway, because Imp. said we could use EU Luke because it because it was a retarded match up for Movie Luke, only. It was a retarded matchup for anyone, not just Luke. AC made me a believer of that.

dadudemon
It was a retarded matchup for anyone, not just Luke. AC made me a believer of that.

AC lakes imagination when it come to versus with Neo.

Anyone can vs. Neo. You just have to use your imagination that they are in an enviroment that both of their powers are fully realized (if you are doing in matrix Neo powers.) All it takes is just a slight use of the imagination. Just a little.

We can usually throw out the "merge and explode" power Neo showed only one time in the Matrix. That's almost always something that can be thrown out.

Other than that, a Neo vs. thread is fine.

Ahsoka Tano
The ability to fight at super human speeds, the ability to see into the future, the ability to know when where and how your opponent will attack, the ability to wield a lightsaber.......Yeah, thats pussy shit. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Never said it was "pussy". You can't kill what you can't catch.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Never said it was "pussy". You can't kill what you can't catch. But you can fly dat head with a lightsaber, cantcha? wink

Rogue Jedi
AC lakes imagination when it come to versus with Neo.

Anyone can vs. Neo. You just have to use your imagination that they are in an enviroment that both of their powers are fully realized (if you are doing in matrix Neo powers.) All it takes is just a slight use of the imagination. Just a little.

We can usually throw out the "merge and explode" power Neo showed only one time in the Matrix. That's almost always something that can be thrown out.

Other than that, a Neo vs. thread is fine. You know me, imagination here is no problem.

I think my problem with a matrix versus thread is the movie itself. The fact that the characters only THOUGHT they were badass never sat well with me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.