Fantomex vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Can Blade get a win?

Standard gear for both and that includes guns.

Battlehammer
you certain must think so, if you give blade the majority vs agent zero

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you certain must think so, if you give blade the majority vs agent zero It's not about me.

BTW I never said Blade would beat AZ.

Battlehammer
Fantomex is a degraded agent zero.

snoopdogg
Fantomex is a degraded agent zero. So he can beat Blade?

Battlehammer
Agent Zero would beat lade the large amjority of times however fantomex would not. all he really got going for him is that he cant be sensed, amazing shot, agile and his nervous system is out side his body

leonidas
no. not 1on1. blade kills him rather easily everytime, imo.

Trackz
Fantomex is a degraded agent zero. fantomex pretty much owned agent zero in their fight, agent zero couldn't land a single hit and was relying entirely on his energy blasts. Physically fantomex is superior to agent zero, not enough to help him against blade.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Trackz
fantomex pretty much owned agent zero in their fight, agent zero couldn't land a single hit and was relying entirely on his energy blasts. Physically fantomex is superior to agent zero, not enough to help him against blade.

lol no he not. even though that may have happen it does not prove fantomex is superior everyone has there bad showings. Agent is physically equall if not superior to fantomex in everyway. The dude was wrecking on sabertooth. also was not agent zero mind controlled during his fight with fantomex.

Enyalus
The dude was wrecking on sabertooth..
When? I only recall him sneaking up from behind and slitting his throat. Then taking the fight from there.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Enyalus
When? I only recall him sneaking up from behind and slitting his throat. Then taking the fight from there.
when he almost killed sabertooth weapon x told him to stop.

he also in an alternate realiy that derived from 616 wreck a team which had deadpool, juggernaut wolverine, angel ect.

Battlehammer
as maverick even while dieing he was a beast.

Trackz
lol no he not. even though that may have happen it does not prove fantomex is superior everyone has there bad showings. Agent is physically equall if not superior to fantomex in everyway. The dude was wrecking on sabertooth. also was not agent zero mind controlled during his fight with fantomex. ...no he wasn't mind-controlled, and that was their only showing together. HOw would it be a low-showing if it was their only fight against each other, fantomex was clearly physically superior.

not sure why you felt the need to bring agent zero into this fight.

blade wins.

Battlehammer
...no he wasn't mind-controlled, and that was their only showing together. HOw would it be a low-showing if it was their only fight against each other, fantomex was clearly physically superior.

not sure why you felt the need to bring agent zero into this fight.

blade wins.
pritty sure he was. Yes one showing between to character can be a low showing when one character has shown repeatedly to be far superior then he was in other fights. While the other character has never shown to be that good before.

like spiderman vs fire lord for example.

blade does win. fantomex isent that good, he just great for stealth

Enyalus
Hey Trackz, have you read Blade's last series? The 2006-07, 12 issue one? I haven't, but wanna know if its any good. stick out tongue

Trackz
pritty sure he was. Yes one showing between to character can be a low showing when one character has shown repeatedly to be far superior then he was in other fights. While the other character has never shown to be that good before.

like spiderman vs fire lord for example.

blade does win. fantomex isent that good, he just great for stealth

no, he wasn't.

spiderman vs. firelord isn't in anyway similar to fantomex vs. agent zero.

Trackz
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hey Trackz, have you read Blade's last series? The 2006-07, 12 issue one? I haven't, but wanna know if its any good. stick out tongue it really wasn't anything special, if you read the rest of the series and liked it then you might enjoy this issue.

Battlehammer
no, he wasn't.

spiderman vs. firelord isn't in anyway similar to fantomex vs. agent zero.
pritty sure he was brain washed.

it is. spiderman beat fire lord does that mean spiderman> fire lord? no. it the same thing. a character can seem more superior to another in a fight. however if you look at both history that is not always the cases.

Trackz
pritty sure he was brain washed.

it is. spiderman beat fire lord does that mean spiderman> fire lord? no. it the same thing. a character can seem more superior to another in a fight. however if you look at both history that is not always the cases. I have the arc, no he wasn't.

Battlehammer
I have the arc, no he wasn't.
really could have sworn weapon x brain washed him

Trackz
really could have sworn weapon x brain washed him wait, are you saying mindcontrolled or brainwashed, they're two different things.

brainwashed he was, but he wasn't mindcontrolled, not that either effected his performance, he was only brainwashed to forget the program.

again, he's not in this thread. Blade wins.

Battlehammer
wait, are you saying mindcontrolled or brainwashed, they're two different things.

brainwashed he was, but he wasn't mindcontrolled, not that either effected his performance, he was only brainwashed to forget the program.

again, he's not in this thread. Blade wins.

Brain washed people dont fight to there bets of there ability, they being controlled into doing something. That programming actually hinders there ability to fight at 100%, would greatly effected ones skills as well as naterual reflexes.

I know he not, but Blade vs fantomex is kinda a spite and jsut not fun discussing

Trackz
Brain washed people dont fight to there bets of there ability, they being controlled into doing something. That programming actually hinders there ability to fight at 100%, would greatly effected ones skills as well as naterual reflexes.

I know he not, but Blade vs fantomex is kinda a spite and jsut not fun discussing ...not true. brainwashed and mindcontrolled are entirely different. all they did was remove his memories, no one was controlling him. they did this because they COULDN'T control him.

snoopdogg
How strong is Fantomex roughly?

Battlehammer
...not true. brainwashed and mindcontrolled are entirely different. all they did was remove his memories, no one was controlling him. they did this because they COULDN'T control him.
They brain washed him into doing things he normally dident want to do. This even comes into play when he sent to kill wolverine. He ends up fighting the conditioning.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How strong is Fantomex roughly?
normal human, nothing more.

Trackz
They brain washed him into doing things he normally dident want to do. This even comes into play when he sent to kill wolverine. He ends up fighting the conditioning. he wasn't brainwashed when he was sen to kill wolverine...thats why he didn't shoot wolverine and missed on purpose. He wasn't brainwashed into doing anything, they made him forget the facility, similar to what they did to wolverine, are you saying wolverine wasn't fighting to his top ability until he was able to remember the weapon x facility?

Battlehammer
he wasn't brainwashed when he was sen to kill wolverine...thats why he didn't shoot wolverine and missed on purpose. He wasn't brainwashed into doing anything, they made him forget the facility, similar to what they did to wolverine, are you saying wolverine wasn't fighting to his top ability until he was able to remember the weapon x facility?
I see your point.

actaully technically he wasent, since after he recieved all his memories he recieved vastly more experienced and knowledge.

Trackz
I see your point.

actaully technically he wasent, since after he recieved all his memories he recieved vastly more experienced and knowledge. is there evidence he became a better fighter, agent zero remembered everything except the facility, he didn't lose any experience, he was fighting at optimum levels.

Battlehammer
is there evidence he became a better fighter, agent zero remembered everything except the facility, he didn't lose any experience, he was fighting at optimum levels.

I gunna have to read the arc. I could have sworn he wasent.

I was refferring to wolverine when talking about him gaining his memories back.

Survivor19
Since Fantomex gets goddamn UFO as part of his standard equip, he wins.

Trackz
Originally posted by Survivor19
Since Fantomex gets goddamn UFO as part of his standard equip, he wins. CIS, fantomex doesn't just have his UFO fight his fights for him unless he thinks he's about to die/lose.

Survivor19
Well, you do have a point here.

Trackz
Originally posted by Survivor19
Well, you do have a point here. I'm sure on-panel this would be a better fight, but fantomex hasn't had enough showings, which is unfortunate cause he's a great character, I'm hoping MI:13 takes him in.

The Nuul
Blade wins, Fan hasnt done much nor have the feats to match up against Blade.

snoopdogg
Holding his own against Zero was a good feat.

Kris Blaze
Fantomsex.

snoopdogg
if you give blade the majority vs agent zero Comparing handbook stats Blade is superior to Zero.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Comparing handbook stats Blade is superior to Zero.
to bad hand books man absolutly nothing. There constantly inaccurate. If you go by what he shown to do not so much.

Trackz
to bad hand books man absolutly nothing. There constantly inaccurate. If you go by what he shown to do not so much. his feats don't compare with blade's either, if you want to debate that bump the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.