Olimar vs Overlord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
The Overlord and olimar have 1000 minions/pikmin.

ThunderGodEneru
You do realise Olimar is about the size of a dime right? And the Pikmin are much smaller?

Fvck Overlord, a five year old with a magnifying glass could beat Olimar and 1,000 Pikmin.

Phanteros
maybe i didn't think this out much. but what if they are the same size

ThunderGodEneru
Well let's look at this logically.

Overlord is a seven or more foot tall giant of a man in heavy armor, wielding a heavy sword/axe/mace that can cast destructive magic.

His minions are vicious trolls/gremlins that can equip heavy armor and wield swords, axes, claws. etc., some can cast magic, some can revive other Minions, and some are super 1337 ninja assassin's.

Olimar, going by scale, would be about a three foot tall fat guy in a space suit, who controls small onion people, with the only ones being relevant in this scenario are the purple and red ones.

Yeah I say Overlord can take on a good portion of the army himself by setting the little vegetable men on fire.

Phanteros
ok. well Overlord wins

Phanteros
bump

XanatosForever
Why would you do that? erm

ThunderGodEneru
Seriously. erm

One casting or the third level fire spell would kill a large portion of Olimar's army.

Phanteros
i need the mods to lock

Ridley_Prime
Never thought I'd see Olimar and Pikmin be used seriously in a versus thread. haermm Ah, this is too great.

Lord Tyranus
o_o

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Never thought I'd see Olimar and Pikmin be used seriously in a versus thread. haermm Ah, this is too great.

Only reason I haven't reported it yet wink

Lord Tyranus
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Only reason I haven't reported it yet wink

The point of reporting it would be what again???

Phanteros
why are people reporting? i never intended it to be spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.