X-men/Avengers vs. Black Canary's team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Who triumphs??

JLA

Black Canary
Black LIghtning
Batman
Nightwing
Huntress

XMEN/Avengers

Cyclops
Gambit
Daredevil
Hawkeye
Jubilee

Raoul
Originally posted by Aztec123
Who triumphs??

JLA

Black Canary
Black LIghtning
Batman
Nightwing
Huntress

XMEN/Avengers

Cyclops
Gambit
Daredevil
Hawkeye
Jubilee

assuming they start .5km away, it's not actually a bad fight. team 2 has a hell of a lot of firepower, though...

not that team 1 doesn't, team 2 just has... more, i guess...

Survivor19
Is Daredevil Avenger?
Since when?

chomperx9
spite big time only decent fighter xmen/avengers team has is daredevil. and yeah in which avengers series was daredevil part of the team ?

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
spite big time only decent fighter xmen/avengers team has is daredevil. heh

Survivor19
Ahem!!!

So, you're telling Gambit isn't decent fighter?
Or Cyclops isn't decent fighter?
Or Hawkeye isn't decent fighter?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Survivor19
Ahem!!!

So, you're telling Gambit isn't decent fighter?
Or Cyclops isn't decent fighter?
Or Hawkeye isn't decent fighter? they kick ass with their powers and abilities. H2H fighting they are not way up there compared to black canary huntress batman nightwing. out of the 3 you listed hawkeye might be the best fighter of those 3.

Juk3n
i see no h2h stips, Team one get a FACEPLOSION, and then ASSPLODED from all the fire power T2 is packin'. Hell 50m away, Cyke can down a couple before they even get to Gambits 52 card extravaganza.

Bouboumaster
Does Cyclops wants them away from his lawn?

Raoul
they kick ass with their powers and abilities. H2H fighting they are not way up there compared to black canary huntress batman nightwing. out of the 3 you listed hawkeye might be the best fighter of those 3.

h2h won't be needed by most of team 2.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juk3n
i see no h2h stips, Team one get a FACEPLOSION, and then ASSPLODED from all the fire power T2 is packin'. Hell 50m away, Cyke can down a couple before they even get to Gambits 52 card extravaganza.

This.

Unless someone knows if BL can match Cykes range? If so, would he be able to effect the electrical current/process in other humans bodies?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Raoul
h2h won't be needed by most of team 2. i know this isnt an H2H fight but my point was the DC team has power and better fighters. marvel team powers so so fighting compared to the DC team.

Survivor19
DD: Summers, i see some trash on your lawn.
Cyke: Where? (pulls the visor off) WHERE?
DD: ...nevermind LoL

Raoul
i know this isnt an H2H fight but my point was the DC team has power and better fighters. marvel team powers so so fighting compared to the DC team.

they might not be AS good, but they are good enough to at least hold out, and Daredevil will cause anyone on team 1 problems h2h...

jrodslam
Les also not forget that Hawkeye is Bullseye. Hes a beast and could be a problem as well.

Kris Blaze
So basically Cyclops kills them all?

chomperx9
Originally posted by jrodslam
Les also not forget that Hawkeye is Bullseye. Hes a beast and could be a problem as well. yeah thats true if these are the current characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.