Neighbours

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shiv
mhmm

Shakyamunison
laughing This one made my day.

Symmetric Chaos
laughing

I love it.

inimalist
zut alores!

shiv
haha interesting line of work

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by shiv
haha interesting line of work

Ya, defiantly an Ideal job.

Mairuzu
how's that for a slice of fried gold

BruceSkywalker
mhmm

this day has gotten better

dadudemon
mhmm

LOL.

Everyone except for poor ol' Soupolos is a ho in that story.

Soupolos is just a pimp......who pays for people to love his hoes?

inimalist
Originally posted by dadudemon
LOL.

Everyone except for poor ol' Soupolos is a ho in that story.

Soupolos is just a pimp......who pays for people to love his hoes?

he hired a male prostitute, he was the john

Deja~vu
This is tooooooo funny. What a tangled mess he's in...LOL

If this happened here, he could be sued. He falsely represented himself in the contract whether verbal or written.

Bardock42
Well, Maus argument seems sound.

inimalist
So, the first guy was soliciting sexual acts from his neighbour.

Because he was engaged in a contract for an illegal activity, wouldn't any agreement be legally void?

Like, I can't sue a drug dealer for a low count, even though there is an explicit verbal contract.

EDIT: or is it differnet because it isn't illegal to have sex for money, just be the one propositioning it? or is that even correct, I think I got it from a highschool teacher at some point.

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist

Because he was engaged in a contract for an illegal activity, wouldn't any agreement be legally void?

Like, I can't sue a drug dealer for a low count, even though there is an explicit verbal contract.

EDIT: or is it differnet because it isn't illegal to have sex for money, just be the one propositioning it? or is that even correct, I think I got it from a highschool teacher at some point. It's not illegal in Germany to have sex for money, though I do not know what procedure one has to follow.

Also, he didn't get paid for the sex as such.

Ms Chelle
That made me laugh and forget about my headache for a split second.

It should be easy to rule.. As long as the neighbor had sex with her all 72 times over the 6 month time... he did his best. ... I feel bad for him really... what a way to find out your wife cheated on you too.

Robtard
72 times, wtf. I would think that after the 10th (or so) time the guy had ****ed my wife and failed, I would have asked for proof that he had the minerals to begin with.

Soupolos is a idiot and doesn't deserve his money back.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
72 times, wtf. I would think that after the 10th (or so) time the guy had ****ed my wife and failed, I would have asked for proof that he had the minerals to begin with.

Soupolos is a idiot and doesn't deserve his money back.

So, 10 is the limit for screwing your girl? And here people say romance is dead.

Robtard
10 is a reasonable number in regards to pregnancy attempts, though really, if the German was not only going to let another **** his wife to impregnate her, but pay for the service, he should have requested the guy prove his capabilities first.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by inimalist

EDIT: or is it differnet because it isn't illegal to have sex for money, just be the one propositioning it? or is that even correct, I think I got it from a highschool teacher at some point. I believe his argument would be he was acting as a surrogate donor.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Deja~vu
I believe his argument would be he was acting as a surrogate donor, an empty one though..If he knew he was sterile then he falsely represented himself in a type of fraud.

But he did not know, and the fact that his wife had two kids was circumstantial evidence of his futility.

Deja~vu
True, I edited my post twice. LOL The last one said, "If he knew he was sterile," but it doesn't seem like he knew. It could still be argued that he gets his money back because the contract was void, unfulfilled.

Robtard
I feel bad for Maus, sure he got paid to **** an ex-beauty queen 72 times, but now he knows his children aren't his and that his wife is a whore.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
I feel bad for Maus, sure he got paid to **** an ex-beauty queen 72 times, but now he knows his children aren't his and that his wife is a whore. At least they have something in common.

Robtard
True, he was at least upfront about his whorish-ness and he did factually get paid, she probably gave it up for free, the ****.

shiv
****ingHell what a curve

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.