Kain runs the Alone in the Dark Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shaggs
How far in Alone in the Dark(2008) would Kain make it before being taken down?

I say he would make it to the demonic water. Well.. I am not sure he would even make it past the fissures, but he is very versatile.

But this isn't just about my opinion, so give me your two cents on the question.

Phanteros
are the monsters strong?

Shaggs
Ridiculously strong. They flip trucks like they aren't even there.

Phanteros
Originally posted by Shaggs
Ridiculously strong. They flip trucks like they aren't even there. can i see pics of the creatures?

Gumachi
He'd probably use the Conflict Reaver, and watch them kill each otherbig grin

Shaggs
They're all hive minded. They are all servants of Lucifer.

k1Lla441
couldnt kain just turn into mist and move past them?

Nemesis X
If Kain has to go through every level of Alone in the Dark, then Kain might experience driving a cab that mostly feels like you're driving a bumper car while avoiding the falling buildings and moving streets.

Shaggs
Originally posted by k1Lla441
couldnt kain just turn into mist and move past them?

They consume anything that isn't in the light. And he needs fog to turn into mist.

Gumachi
Play Legacy of Kain: Defiance, he doesn't need fog. Do they have souls? He could probably bleed them dry...maybe.

Burning thought
Ive nver played alone in the dark, but doesnt a human go through and finish off the game?

Shaggs
He's a human that is partly infused with the power of Lucifer. He's no mere human.

Kain would really have no problem with the monsters, it's just he would need to use fire to kill them for good.

Shaggs
Originally posted by Gumachi
Play Legacy of Kain: Defiance, he doesn't need fog. Do they have souls? He could probably bleed them dry...maybe.

They have no souls. They are fallen humans that Satan possessed with his fissure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.