Iron Fist v Temugin (no rings)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warrior18
Danny Rand takes on the son of the Mandarin.

WUTAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

cloud102
Temugin.

VanMae
I heard Jeff Parker removed Temugin's Chi powers over in Agents of Atlas . So Iron Fist wins this pretty handily now if this is true.

Pre-powerdown, Temugin would have smashed Iron Fist to paste.

Mindset
Temugin is a *****

Ironic
Iron Fist wins.

JKarmosay
Temugin.

Enyalus
Danny.

Deathstroke
Temugin perhaps?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by VanMae
I heard Jeff Parker removed Temugin's Chi powers over in Agents of Atlas . So Iron Fist wins this pretty handily now if this is true.

Pre-powerdown, Temugin would have smashed Iron Fist to paste. I don't recall Temugin being powered down.

VanMae
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I don't recall Temugin being powered down.

Yeah, he was. Jeff Parker explained it over on parkerspace.com

OneDumbG0
^ Well that's conveniently displayed nowhere in the comic itself. As I understood it, most of his feats were based on pure skill anyway. What powers did Temugin lose?

VanMae
No, his feats are mostly about Chi, not pure skill. Chi which, according to the man currently writing him, as been greatly reduced.

OneDumbG0
^ Any links? I have no idea how to navigate the author's blog. I've just not seen anything on-panel to suggest that. Hell, he even punked Namora, M-11 and Venus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.