Superman vs. Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Superman from Superman Returns versus Goku from Dragonball Evolution (worst movie that makes Legend of Chun-Li look awesome).

Fight is in Metropolis.

Who wins?

Robtard
You watched Dragon Ball? Hahaha, ***.

Nemesis X
Screw you! mad

Impediment
I heard that the DB: E movie was very, very horrible.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Screw you! mad

You'd want to, ***.

Mairuzu
i watched the last hour of it because i was a bit early to see "Observe and report" (which by the way is pretty damn funny)

and yea, it sucked...

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Robtard
You'd want to, ***.

No, I think your mom wanted me to.

Mairuzu
oh and this is stupid, super man returns would rape this goku

but goku anime would rape superman 131

Wei Phoenix
Like always, Superman stomps Goku.

ThunderGodEneru
Goku loses, and yes, the movie made me want to slit my wrists.

Seriously, Bulma had more action scenes than Yamcha. Wtf is this shit?

dadudemon
I could beat superman, myself. RJ ain't NOTHIN'!

Rogue Jedi
Superman is a pussy, Lex Luthor had him beat.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Superman is a pussy, Lex Luthor had him beat.

Not in a fight he wouldn't.

Rogue Jedi
He kinda did in Superman returns.

oyaECV4tdSE&feature=related

Placidity
He kinda did in Superman returns.

1&playnext_from=PL&index=6

Oh did you forgot the tiny little detail that he was on kryptonite land mass?

Rogue Jedi
And? So Lex found a way to kick Supes ass, kudos to Lex.

Placidity
And? So Lex found a way to kick Supes ass, kudos to Lex.

And this makes Superman a pussy...how?

Rogue Jedi
Because...A mortal man outsmarted him and kicked the shit outta him. Guess he aint so super.

Placidity
Because...A mortal man outsmarted him and kicked the shit outta him. Guess he aint so super.

That's with prep.

I said Lex couldn't beat him in a normal vs fight. Do you have a response to this or not?

BTW, Superman can destroy the likes of Swagger and Star Wars characters. Guess that makes them even more of a pussy huh.

Rogue Jedi
The fact that Superman has the powers that he has, durh he can beat a Jedi. About the only guy who can beat him is Hancock.

Prep time shmep time. Luthor devised a trap and Supes took the bait.

Placidity

Prep time shmep time. Luthor devised a trap and Supes took the bait.

Yea so Lex got prep, and he wouldn't be able to beat Superman in a fight. So you were saying?

dadudemon
Reality, though, Lex would have prep.

Lex is a "prepper". To gimp Lex of his greatest asset, his mind and manipulative abilities, would be retarded, imo.

However, Goku STILL gets his ass utter kicked. This is a spite thread, imo.

Rogue Jedi
word up.

six6six
The new DB movie is a pathetic waste of time and film. Supes FTW with no problem at all.

Placidity
word up.

lol word up yourself. You called Superman a pussy for losing to Lex Luthor in a "fight".

Robtard
It wasn't even a Lex Vs Superman fight to begin with, Lex had his goons kick Superman's ass first and then hold him so Lex could shank.

So all Lex did was outsmart him with the kyrptonite, which still failed.

ThunderGodEneru
The fact that Superman has the powers that he has, durh he can beat a Jedi. About the only guy who can beat him is Hancock.

Prep time shmep time. Luthor devised a trap and Supes took the bait. Hancock would not get one win off Superman.

/Instigates

Robtard
No reason to believe that, as they have a similar power-set.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
lol word up yourself. You called Superman a pussy for losing to Lex Luthor in a "fight". When Lex and his flunkies were kicking the shit outta Supes, he was a pussy. Put Rob, Me, TH, or any other regular Joe in that same situation and we do a WHOLE lot better.

ThunderGodEneru
No reason to believe that, as they have a similar power-set. Only Superman's feats are much higher.

The Thing has a similar powerset to the Juggernaut, but Juggernaut would completely dominate Thing in every way shape or form considering although possessing similar powersets, Juggernaut's capabilities with it is much grander.

Robtard
Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
Only Superman's feats are much higher.

Not really, chief.

Superman has once weakness, kryptonite. Hancock has one weakness, white women.

Bullets bounce off Superman. Bullets bounce off Hancock

Superman lifted an Island, Hancock carved up the moon.

Superman might have faster flight though, as we don't know exactly how long it took Hancock to fly to the Moon, carve a gigantic heart into it and then fly back, but reason dictates it was less than a day total.

Edit: Hancock also felt heat, but it's inconclusive if it just more than a minor inconvenience to him, as he was physically fine.

Wei Phoenix
Not really, chief.

Superman might have faster flight though, as we don't know exactly how long it took Hancock to fly to the Moon, carve a gigantic heart into it and then fly back, but reason dictates it was less than a day total.

White women are a weakness to all black men.

ThunderGodEneru
Not really, chief.

Superman might have faster flight though, as we don't know exactly how long it took Hancock to fly to the Moon, carve a gigantic heart into it and then fly back, but reason dictates it was less than a day total. Superman lifted an island that was more like a miniature continent while being surrounded by Kryptonite with Kryptonite jabbed in him, and Hancock stopped a train. You have no idea how long it took Hancock to "carve" the moon(and where do you see that? Looks more like paint to me), and carving the moon...Well it would not be that difficult for someone of Hancock's strength at all given enough time.

Superman was so fast he appeared to be in multiple places around the world at once. That shits on all of Hancock's speed feats, Hancock was severely lacking in the reflex speed department.

Robtard
Superman lifted an island that was more like a miniature continent while being surrounded by Kryptonite with Kryptonite jabbed in him, and Hancock stopped a train. You have no idea how long it took Hancock to "carve" the moon(and where do you see that? Looks more like paint to me), and carving the moon...Well it would not be that difficult for someone of Hancock's strength at all given enough time.

Superman was so fast he appeared to be in multiple places around the world at once. That shits on all of Hancock's speed feats, Hancock was severely lacking in the reflex speed department.

Well, if we apply reason, when he called Bateman to tell him what he did, Bateman looked up and was surprised, so if it took longer than a day in total, it's reasonable that Bateman would have known about it before Hancock called (while back on Earth), as it would have been all over the news etc. Again, you have to apply reason.

It was an Island, you can call it a "miniature continent" if you like.

Yeah, like I said, Superman might (most likely, really) fly faster, Hancock's flight speed is inconclusive, but see about "applying reason to the moon feat" above.

Rogue Jedi
Superman lifted an island that was more like a miniature continent while being surrounded by Kryptonite with Kryptonite jabbed in him, and Hancock stopped a train. You have no idea how long it took Hancock to "carve" the moon(and where do you see that? Looks more like paint to me), and carving the moon...Well it would not be that difficult for someone of Hancock's strength at all given enough time.

Superman was so fast he appeared to be in multiple places around the world at once. That shits on all of Hancock's speed feats, Hancock was severely lacking in the reflex speed department. Meteor man pwns them both.

Placidity
When Lex and his flunkies were kicking the shit outta Supes, he was a pussy. Put Rob, Me, TH, or any other regular Joe in that same situation and we do a WHOLE lot better.

Do you know what kryptonite is... confused

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Placidity
Do you know what kryptonite is... confused Yes, and so did Lex, apparently.

Bardock42
You people take shit quite seriously.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
You people take shit quite seriously. I take my shits very seriously. Lots of fiber makes it easier.

ThunderGodEneru
Well, if we apply reason, when he called Bateman to tell him what he did, Bateman looked up and was surprised, so if it took longer than a day in total, it's reasonable that Bateman would have known about it before Hancock called (while back on Earth), as it would have been all over the news etc. Again, you have to apply reason.

It was an Island, you can call it a "miniature continent" if you like.

Yeah, like I said, Superman might (most likely, really) fly faster, Hancock's flight speed is inconclusive, but see about "applying reason to the moon feat" above. Less than a day? Sure, why not?Still nowhere near as fast as Superman has shown to be. And we do not know how he painted that either.

Okay. How's about "an incredibly large island?"

The moon feat even if done in twelve hours would not be as fast as Superman.

LDHZenkai
well i didn't look to see why we were arguing about hancock vs superman. but hancock is an angel. In the DC world that puts him above superman. So where as he may not have shown superior strength, speed or w/e else to superman you still should assume he would win a fight. That's like assuming the presence would get smacked down b/c we've never seen him lift a planet.

Bardock42
Originally posted by LDHZenkai
well i didn't look to see why we were arguing about hancock vs superman. but hancock is an angel. In the DC world that puts him above superman. So where as he may not have shown superior strength, speed or w/e else to superman you still should assume he would win a fight. That's like assuming the presence would get smacked down b/c we've never seen him lift a planet.

That's just idiotic though. You can't assume the powers that a similar named entity has in one Universe would applied to a totally different one, with specific, unique powers in another. It's irrational.

Rogue Jedi

They are equal in strength, Supes flies faster. They both have their weaknesses. kryptonite and Love. It's never confirmed that Hancock is an angel.

Bloinky
I'm sorry guys but John McClane takes these pansys because hes on a whole other level.

BruceSkywalker
facepalmfacepalm

Wei Phoenix

An Angel in Hancock Universe =/= an Angel in the DCU.

Rogue Jedi
Again, she mentions "Angel" in passing. She also mentions "Gods." Hancock is neither, it is never confirmed what he is. I think he is just a bad ass mother****er.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
An Angel in Hancock Universe =/= an Angel in the DCU. the shorter version of bardocks post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.